finasteride since 03/13/13 - great success

padsch

Reaction score
I am impressed with your results. So which would be best for regrowing hairline while avoiding side effects, adding topical dutasteride daily, taking a low dose oral dutasteride weekly (as per the linked study), or adding RU58841 daily? I currently use daily oral finasteride, 2x daily minoxidil, and nizoral shampoo. I don't have time for this 30 minutes business though. Also what exactly is Bifon and where do you get this?
how much finasteride/day?
0,5 is enough..

1x minoxidil (liquid) over night is enough.. mix it with dutasteride.. you could also mix it with ketocozanole-creme (but then its very oily). the creme is not efficient as the shampoo for 30minutes..but better than 2-3minutes shampoo

i would add RU (30-50mg) and dutasteride topical.. i would mix it with minoxidil and leave it over night.
there is a link in the thread where u can get bifon.. it is a cheap K&B Solution (RU is stable in it for 230 days until now :))

finasteride, dutasteride. 30min nizoral, voltaren, RU... You will damage your liver..

?

only finasteride oral..
dutasteride is topical ->no liver damage
RU is topical ->no liver damage
nizoral is topical ->no liver damage

i dont use voltaten

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Topical or not.. all these drugs get into your blood stream ,eventually builds up in your system and are metabolised through liver. .. just saying.,.

padsch

Reaction score
Topical or not.. all these drugs get into your blood stream ,eventually builds up in your system and are metabolised through liver. .. just saying.,.

LOL, theres big difference between orally and topical..

padsch

Reaction score
Ok, laugh all you want..

"maher is consired extremely unhelpful and almost always wrong" :D
there is no systemic effect of keto
there is even no systemic effect of topical dutasteride and RU
in my opinion it is enough to mix finasteride, dutasteride and RU as a topical ;)
there is no first pass effect (liver) ;)

maher

Banned
Reaction score
you live in a bubble. 2 guys from BTT had a heart failure caused by RU... lots of people reporting all kinds of sides. voltaren and nizoral are hepatoxic. I mean.. 30min of nizoral..LOL.

sleep tight.

padsch

Reaction score
you live in a bubble. 2 guys from BTT had a heart failure caused by RU... lots of people reporting all kinds of sides. voltaren and nizoral are hepatoxic. I mean.. 30min of nizoral..LOL.

sleep tight.

they are ORALLY hepatotoxic! thats a big difference. voltaren=diclofenac

2 guys.. u know 100% that it is from RU ;)?

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score

sleep tight.

If you don't want to take it, then don't. No one is forcing you to do anything.

If you're going to add sarcastic comments, don't bother posting imo.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't want to take it, then don't. No one is forcing you to do anything.

If you're going to add sarcastic comments, don't bother posting imo.

Damn right i don't want to take it! And I have the right to be critical and to raise a doubt so other guys, reading this thread, use their brains and do some research before they commit to the "chem factory"

scalp'hell

Reaction score
you are no side effects with this? RU can cause heart problems. applications on the scalp enters the bloodstream.
doses are reasonable. minoxidil once a day only?

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
No reason to get paranoia about these thing. maher has a point, though: even topically applied drugs enter the bloodstream and will thus be broken down in the liver.

scalp'hell

Reaction score
I do not have SE either.
from 150mg RU because SE. (I tested).
headache + feeling soreness.
I thought vouos were on the big 3.
minoxidil actually is not necessary for you.

padsch

Reaction score
I do not have SE either.
from 150mg UK because SE. (I tested).
headache + feeling soreness.
I thought vouos were on the big 3.
minoxidil actually is not necessary for you.

50-60mg of RU is enough ;)
too much... -> headache (same for dutasteride + finasteride topical)

scalp'hell

Reaction score
Estes why you stay on 0.5 finasteride?
it seemed to me that you start taking 1.25mg.

dallasboy

Reaction score
Question on adding dutasteride to minoxidil - Is this ok? And for a normal bottle of minoxidil, how much dutasteride would you dissolve in there?

padsch

Reaction score
Question on adding dutasteride to minoxidil - Is this ok? And for a normal bottle of minoxidil, how much dutasteride would you dissolve in there?

do u take finasteride oral? if not:
add finasteride + duta

1-2 dutas+2,5mg finasteride/10ml minoxidil once a day! otherwise no finasteride

i would not use minoxidil WITH duta twice a day.. you will get a headache

dallasboy

Reaction score
I take 1.25 finasteride EOD and use minoxidil once in the morning. nizoral 2x a week. Have had good results, but was curious on adding dutasteride to minoxidil for your "topical dutasteride". I have never taken dutasteride.