finasteride since 03/13/13 - great success

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Aside from the ethnocentric zinger in the latter part of your thread, your perspective and experience using alternate methods of application to both orals (dutasteride) and topicals (NIZORAL) in addition to RU is very valued and exciting to follow. Thanx for sharing.
my hair was oily at the beginning with finasteride only.. but after 3-4 months it changed and only my forehead was a bit oily

RU since 1/28/2014.. i hope that i will get another "boost".. once a day. i cant say so much about it.. my scalp doesnt itch anymore.. only after a few days of RU.
no minoxidil..

For the people who PN`ed becuase of the Bifon Haarlösung (cheap K&B) me:
click
on the left side you can choose "Versand nach" and choose your country.. you can only solve 30mg RU/1ml. It is absolutely stable for 6 months in it.. we tested it professionally in the german forums.

try finasteride oral and dutasteride topical..and wait ;)
There is new evidence emerges that the combination of finasteride and dutasteride significantly better results than finasteride or dutasteride alone!

i think ketocozanol is also very important..
It blocks an enzyme which is responsible for the formation of various male hormones in the scalp by up to 40%.
It is not enough to use nizoral shampoo .. Dilute the shampoo with vodka 50/50 and carry it on with a blunt cannula. Let it act for 30 min and then rinse it out. In the German forum are much more competent people than here;)

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you show us the evidence that combining finasteride and dutasteride is better than one of these? Also, aren't you afraid your hair follicles will get used to RU -> so when you quit RU they will be more sensitive to androgens? That's what's holding me back from jumping on the RU boat..

padsch

Reaction score
Can you show us the evidence that combining finasteride and dutasteride is better than one of these? Also, aren't you afraid your hair follicles will get used to RU -> so when you quit RU they will be more sensitive to androgens? That's what's holding me back from jumping on the RU boat..

my hair follicles wont be more sensitive.. the androgen receptor could be more sensitive after/with RU... could be, nobody knows.. you could downregulate with estradiol (only a few weeks). but y should i stop ;)?
if i get the study i will post it ;)

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
my hair follicles wont be more sensitive.. the androgen receptor could be more sensitive after/with RU... could be, nobody knows.. you could downregulate with estradiol (only a few weeks). but y should i stop ;)?
if i get the study i will post it ;)

Yeah of course, I meant the androgen receptors. Downregulating with estradiol could be a great idea. How would you do this? How would you raise estradiol?

blmars

Banned
Reaction score
@ Koga
what makes you think that makes it sensitive hair RU58841?
I read it several times.
The antagonists may be agonists over time(Ex: enzatulamide MVD3100).
but our Androgenetic Alopecia is not a cancer cell.
you examples of problems with the RU?
were not many real user feedback.
(with photos before and after)

@ padsch
What is the German forum? you have the link? or the name?
many users of the RU? with photos? success?
thank you.

Last edited:

padsch

Reaction score
@ Koga
what makes you think that makes it sensitive hair RU58841?
I read it several times.
The antagonists may be agonists over time(Ex: enzatulamide MVD3100).
but our Androgenetic Alopecia is not a cancer cell.
you examples of problems with the UK?
were not many real user feedback.
(with photos before and after)

@ padsch
What is the German forum? you have the link? or the name?
many users of the UK? with photos?
thank you.

enzatulamide is very expensive.. and i dont know if its small enough to use it as a topical. but yes, this could be interesting
the german forum is alopezie.de. But it is german.. there are more competent users than here.. there are some people who are testing RU at themselves atm.. we have to wait.

@Koga
i dont know but fact is that it works.. but you will loose muscles etc..

without iontophoresis (i dont know if its so written) CB is bull****..

padsch

Reaction score
hairline

2014-02-22 13.35.35-1.jpg
hairline is coming back..
left - 2/22/14 -- right - first january week

blmars

Banned
Reaction score
but this is of finasteride + dutasteride by systemic.
thou uses a topical solution? if not tablet dutasteride?
I've never seen the topical dutasteride can you tell me more?

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, your pictures want to make me try topical dutasteride, despite some of the stories regarding the sides. Please keep us posted with your progress.

padsch

Reaction score
You still use topical dutasteride? Or do you take it orally? Kind of a weird study, with one subject :')

yes i still use it topical. it works wonders @me..
yes the study is a bit weird.. but seems legit

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Am I mistaken Scalp, but you've started your medications simultaneously or no? Thanks for sharing.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
finasteride, dutasteride. 30min nizoral, voltaren, RU... You will damage your liver..

mikey mike

Reaction score
I am impressed with your results. So which would be best for regrowing hairline while avoiding side effects, adding topical dutasteride daily, taking a low dose oral dutasteride weekly (as per the linked study), or adding RU58841 daily? I currently use daily oral finasteride, 2x daily minoxidil, and nizoral shampoo. I don't have time for this 30 minutes business though. Also what exactly is Bifon and where do you get this?