finasteride since 03/13/13 - great success

padsch

Reaction score
finasteride since 03/13/13 - great success / Complete regrowth (RU,dutasteride)

Hi,

I take finasteride since ~4,5 months now and the result is very good (see pics).
Sorry if my english isnt the best, im no native speaker ;).
Im 24 now and I hope I can maintain a few years. My father is NW6, he began to lose his hair with 19 (me@23) and his hair loss was very aggressive.

Before finasteride i lost about ~70 hairs when i comb my hair: now 1-2!
When I wash my hair i loose ~5-10 hairs, before finasteride ~40-50.

8012013.jpg is from today (08/01/13).

My hair feels a bit thicker now.

Regime:
finasteride 1,25 ED since 03/13/13
Ketocozanol shampoo ED
80mg Zink Chelat

Update January 2014.. hair got better ;) :
so guys.. small update

View attachment 23624View attachment 23625

my regime now:
1,25mg finasteride
in the morning: dutasteride-topical (2 veltride dutasterid tablets@10ml.. i use 1-1,5ml)
night: nizoralcreme-isopropanol-mix (10ml iso+10ml creme mixed)
nothing else..

from now on ive added 50mg RU@KB (1/28/2014).. hope to get all the hair back :woot:

my hair was oily at the beginning with finasteride only.. but after 3-4 months it changed and only my forehead was a bit oily.

RU since 1/28/2014.. i hope that i will get another "boost".. once a day. i cant say so much about it.. my scalp doesnt itch anymore.. only after a few days of RU.
no minoxidil..

For the people who PN`ed becuase of the Bifon Haarlösung (cheap K&B) me:
click
on the left side you can choose "Versand nach" and choose your country.. you can only solve 30mg RU/1ml. It is absolutely stable for 6 months in it.. we tested it professionally in the german forums.

try finasteride oral and dutasteride topical..and wait ;)
There is new evidence emerges that the combination of finasteride and dutasteride significantly better results than finasteride or dutasteride alone!

i think ketocozanol is also very important..
It blocks an enzyme which is responsible for the formation of various male hormones in the scalp by up to 40%.
It is not enough to use nizoral shampoo .. Dilute the shampoo with vodka 50/50 and carry it on with a blunt cannula. Let it act for 30 min and then rinse it out. In the German forum are much more competent people than here;)

View attachment 24119
hairline is coming back..
left - 2/22/14 -- right - first january week

hairline 5/1/2014
IMG_0544.jpg
ru works pretty good..

Attachments

• tonsur.jpg
    tonsur.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,317
  • 8012013.jpg
    8012013.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 3,421
  • front_new.jpg
    front_new.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 4,221

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
Any weight gain? Muscle change?

padsch

Reaction score
I think my face changed a little bit (minimal). No waight gain / muscle changes.
I am ~180cm @ 84kg @ ~10% Bodyfat, i think my body looks almost equal to peapoddys (but without hair on the brest lol). Nothing changed here since finasteride..

Sometimes I feel a bit tired in the morning.

LuckySlevin

Reaction score
IS the tired normal or is it because of finasteride? and do you think it was the best decission you ever made(taking finasteride) against your hairloss?

padsch

Reaction score
IS the tired normal or is it because of finasteride? and do you think it was the best decission you ever made(taking finasteride) against your hairloss?
I think it was the best decision i can do atm. dutasteride should be better than finasteride, but it has more possible sides... Yes, i think the tired is because of finasteride, but its not dramatically and not everyday.

I do not need minoxidil atm. My father is a NW6-7, but his hairloss began with 19. I am 24 now and my hairloss began ~23.

My face looked a bit more "fatty" after 2-3 months finasteride, but now it is normal again.

I also use 1% Voltaren (Voltarenspray(4% Diclo) + 10ml PPG + 65ml Vodka) since 07/31/13 2 times a day.. (Diclofenac). In a german alopecia forum many guys are testing it.. There are 2-3 new terminal hairs in my small "temples" :eek:nfire:

tissotti

Reaction score
Heh, your hair, weight, height and situation seems identical to me. :) My difference is that I have started using finasteride (1mg) and Ketocozanol just about 3 weeks ago. Did you experience shedding when you started using finasteride? I'm seeing my crown thinning slightly after 3 weeks of using finasteride. Nothing too bad.

Zinc Chelate seems interesting. What Zink Chelat have you been suing?

Ventures

Established Member
Reaction score
Padsch, do you have same pattern as your dad and what about your maternal grandfather, is he bald ?

padsch

Reaction score
small update.. hair looks fine now!

so guys.. small update

4012014.jpgduta.jpg

my regime now:
1,25mg finasteride
in the morning: dutasteride-topical (2 veltride dutasterid tablets@10ml.. i use 1-1,5ml)
night: nizoralcreme-isopropanol-mix (10ml iso+10ml creme mixed)
nothing else..

from now on i will use:
@morning: 45mg RU@1,5ml K&B instead of the dutasteride-topical
@evening: i add 4 dutas to the nizoral/iso mix ( u need the tablets..)

@Ventures
i think my dads hairloss was more aggressive and more temple/receding hairline/thinning hairline
maternal grandfather is 83 now and he has a bald crown and lost 2-3cm in the frontal region.. but hey hes 83.

@tissotti
forget zink
use finasteride 0,5-1mg/day + ketocozanol (nizoral creme 10g + 10ml isopropanol.. mixed.. u can solve 4 dutas in the iso)

Chipman222

Reaction score
Did your dye your hair? cause it looks a lot darker. Could be due to lighting or thickening from finasteride as well.

padsch

Reaction score
Did your dye your hair? cause it looks a lot darker. Could be due to lighting or thickening from finasteride as well.

no.. my original haircolor is darkbrown with a little bit ash.. but the male pattern baldness changed it to blonde/brown :/
thickening :turned:

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, looking good.

How do you mix RU and any tips on RU use? Are you happy that it has been properly tested?

padsch

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, looking good.

How do you mix RU and any tips on RU use? Are you happy that it has been properly tested?

i use RU since one day..

in germany you can get "Bifon Haarlösung", it is K&B but with piroctone olamine and bifonazol (PO is good against hairloss,too) and RU is stable for 2+ month in it (but u can only solve ~34mg/1ml). 100ml for about 6€ :). I use ~1,3ml each morning ->44mg RU/day

TheHandsomeLurker

Established Member
Reaction score
That's pretty impressive. From your pictures, I'd never know you had any hair loss.

Now if only someone could publish a thirty year longitudinal study finding no serious finasteride side effects.

padsch

Reaction score
That's pretty impressive. From your pictures, I'd never know you had any hair loss.

Now if only someone could publish a thirty year longitudinal study finding no serious finasteride side effects.
Thx
Try RU@KB instead of finasteride..

I am now 2 weeks @RU@50mg/day and ... since 4-5 days after the first RU-day there was NO itching on my scalp. I think that stuff works better than finasteride and dutasteride-topical..

Bad

Established Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys get RU? How do you mix it and stuff? Can someone do a thread explaning it better please?

blmars

Banned
Reaction score
beautifuls results.

I hope it will continue like that for you.
you are not using minoxidil?
RU58841 once a day?

over the head?
you had oily hair before?

padsch

Reaction score
beautifuls results.

I hope it will continue like that for you.
you are not using minoxidil?
RU58841 once a day?

over the head?
you had oily hair before?

my hair was oily at the beginning with finasteride only.. but after 3-4 months it changed and only my forehead was a bit oily.

RU since 1/28/2014.. i hope that i will get another "boost".. once a day. i cant say so much about it.. my scalp doesnt itch anymore.. only after a few days of RU.
no minoxidil..

For the people who PN`ed becuase of the Bifon Haarlösung (cheap K&B) me:
click
on the left side you can choose "Versand nach" and choose your country.. you can only solve 30mg RU/1ml. It is absolutely stable for 6 months in it.. we tested it professionally in the german forums.

try finasteride oral and dutasteride topical..and wait ;)
There is new evidence emerges that the combination of finasteride and dutasteride significantly better results than finasteride or dutasteride alone!

i think ketocozanol is also very important..
It blocks an enzyme which is responsible for the formation of various male hormones in the scalp by up to 40%.
It is not enough to use nizoral shampoo .. Dilute the shampoo with vodka 50/50 and carry it on with a blunt cannula. Let it act for 30 min and then rinse it out. In the German forum are much more competent people than here;)