Finasteride Has Made Me Retarded (serious)

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish there was an another option too. I can't handle finasteride as well.
I believe you but try to act like an adult if you really want others to take you seriously, your post history is a sh*t show and everybody will take you as a troll for it, your on the internet don't forget that, nobody knows you in real life...

Okay sorry for some of my poor posts.

I woke up today and my hair looks so sh*t. Depressing being NW2.5-3 at 26 and thinning. MAkes me want to jump back on.
I still feel very depressed though. Not sure if its the finasteride or just me. I swear i used to be different. Used to be creative/entrepreneurial happy now i just feel tired/depressed all the time . Maybe it's finasteride, maybe not. I kinda want to get back on it though because my hair looks so bad. Such is life. Ill probably never get a gf again. sometimes i just want to die.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t beat yourself up man, there are 1000+ of people whom are in the same boat as you. Suicide won’t make anything better, trust me. Life was over for me when I started thinning at 17, my gf left me because I was always bringing up hair and whatnot. And yeah for some of us it can be a shitty decision to make if we are going to take medication or not but more people are worse than we are. Some people don’t have food, shelter, health. f*** the rest man

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also be less radical and dramatic in your posts, none of us can really tell what you are really going through just by reading.