Finasteride Has Made Me Retarded (serious)

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not kidding i feel soooo mentaly slow. legit retarded on this sh*t, like somene makes a joke and i don't get it. i feel retarded, also no libido. wtf do oi do?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
mate, you're a rare breed I must say.

please help me man

my brain is so gone i can't even remember my ex who i dated for 7 months she broke up with me 1 year ago
im also retarded in class, usually i'm sharp but i can't remember sh*t

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please help me man

my brain is so gone i can't even remember my ex who i dated for 7 months she broke up with me 1 year ago
im also retarded in class, usually i'm sharp but i can't remember sh*t
Seek mental therapy. Not much else can be done here. Or stop trolling (although I find them entertaining).

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not kidding i feel soooo mentaly slow. legit retarded on this sh*t, like somene makes a joke and i don't get it. i feel retarded, also no libido. wtf do oi do?
I wonder why you need libido if you said yourself that you dont get any girl since you are balding and depressed? Is that really important for you to have the urge to sit in your room and jerk off?
Seriously asking.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder why you need libido if you said yourself that you dont get any girl since you are balding and depressed? Is that really important for you to have the urge to sit in your room and jerk off?
Seriously asking.

yea but at least libido motivates me to lift weights and do sh*t
with no libido i have no motivation
finasteride makes me feel ike sh*t no libido no memories brain fog etc.
i cant even fap t my ex coz i cant remember her.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea but at least libido motivates me to lift weights and do sh*t
with no libido i have no motivation
finasteride makes me feel ike sh*t no libido no memories brain fog etc.
i cant even fap t my ex coz i cant remember her.
Ho sh*t, not being able to fap to your ex must be really devastating...

Lol bro, I wouldnt touch your ugly as.s ex even if she would pay me good money.

Seriously, your motivation shouldnt be depend on you horniness. Try to medidate, take anti-depressant if you need, be busy with your hobbies. I understand that hairloss sucks as f*ck, and you indeed should try to fight it, but you obsession to your ugly trashy ex is pathetic, get over her.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
OP it's called depression, you aren't becoming dumber on finasteride. Fix your life and you'll see it go away.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s so interesting to see how aggressive people become when hearing about finasteride sides...

well I’m not sure whether OP is trolling or not.

But I’ve been taking finasteride, and i have experienced a lot of sides, and mainly quit taking it cause of mental sides, which were severely interfering with my daily life.

Brain fog, slurred speech, difficulty with concentration and memory.

Dht is responsible for more things than just libido and other sexual stuff , it affects your brain function.

Before taking it myself, i was the one who completely trusted FDA and thought “well if they approve it’s definitely safe”. And maybe are truly not that bad for majority of people. But there is percentage of people which are being severely impacted by this. I’ve discontinued finasteride more than 1,5 years ago and still not all of the sides are gone.

Can’t you just think critically, guys? Those people talking about PFS and how finasteride seriously affected their lives. What do you think their motivations is? Do you really think people just go on internet and waste their time lying about this drug? Seems like quite a lot of work to just mess with balding people, eh?

balding is purely cosmetical condition, and if your friends or romantic partner is basing their opinion about you purely on they way you look, i have bad news for you.

Been reading this forum for quite long, and it’s ridiculous how people defending finasteride and denying it’s side effects, like it’s their personal invention.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you keep insulting OP guys, very mature of you.
The guy posted a thread saying finasteride made him a couple inches shorter, and you still think he's not trolling? Maybe finasteride made you retarded too.

Last edited:

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy posted a thread saying finasteride made him a couple inches shorter, and you still think he's not telling? Maybe finasteride made you retarded too.

It’s not about this guy at all. I haven’t read any other posts of his. I responded to this one regarding mental/cognitive sides.

But what’s really important is seeing how defensive people get, when people raise topic of serious side effects from finasteride.

Notice that I’m not saying that finasteride is poison and definitely going to affect every single person who’s taking it. But there are definitely people out there who got severe sides, including me.

All I’m saying is that people have to be properly informed when considering taking finasteride. But a lot of people act like it’s just a candy.

it’s a hormonal drug and people have to understand clearly what they’re doing to their body.

But thanks for keeping this conversation rational and calling me retarded.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not about this guy at all. I haven’t read any other posts of his. I responded to this one regarding mental/cognitive sides.

But what’s really important is seeing how defensive people get, when people raise topic of serious side effects from finasteride.

Notice that I’m not saying that finasteride is poison and definitely going to affect every single person who’s taking it. But there are definitely people out there who got severe sides, including me.

All I’m saying is that people have to be properly informed when considering taking finasteride. But a lot of people act like it’s just a candy.

it’s a hormonal drug and people have to understand clearly what they’re doing to their body.

But thanks for keeping this conversation rational and calling me retarded.

Hey man thank you for your post. Everyone on here insults me. Here are sides i've experiened

- 0 libido
- very poor memory
- feel nervous/anxious
- feel very slow in the brain
- dark circles under eyes/watery eyes/
- facial puffiniess

I'm thinking about stopping . i've been on 2-3 months but it's just not worth it anymore. I feel like shell of my former self. I've been going gym, eating the same foods, everything is the same except fr finasteride!. I feel like pure sh*t. I don't want to go bald though i'm already short and pale i don't know what to do. i feel suicidal. I don't know who i am anymore. I feel anonymous in real life. like i'm disconnected.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case I wasn’t super bummed about sexual side effects, cause i was expecting them.

Significant decrease of libido, complete loss of morning erections, weak orgasms, watery and reduced ejaculate, getting chubbier i could tolerate all of that.

But when finasteride started messing with my head, that was too big of a price for keratine sprouts on my scalp.

in the end of the day at very least it’s just fair to let people know that this drug isn’t that harmless as people portraying it.

I was making fun of my cousin who told me, that this drug could seriously affect me. I called him anti scientific.

Look where I’m now.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean if you can't tell when someone is trolling you. It's people like that who make it so no one believes people who really do have sides. Serious sides are rare from finasteride, and they probably always disappear after discontinuation if they were caused by the drug. People start losing their hair as they get older, so they jump on finasteride. A couple years later they hit 40 and develop ED. It's normal in today's unhealthy society for people to develop ED at 40. They read online that finasteride causes impotence, so they blame it on the finasteride instead of getting older and being unhealthy, or being addicted to p**rn. So they stop the drug. They still have ED though. Not wanting to confront the fact that they are getting older and losing their masculinity, they lash out and blame an imaginary thing called pfs that some lawyer made up to bilk a drug company.

People are generally not objective and tend to exaggerate things, I’ll give you that. I believe that in some cases people definitely attribute health problems caused by other things to finasteride.

But dude, it’s been 1,5 years since i took last pill and my semen is still watery and ejaculate volume is very low. Yeah I’d say that the most severe sides were gone sooner, but it was still far from days or weeks. It was multiple months.

When i started taking this “very good benefit to risk ratio drug” I definitely didn’t want to subscribe for feeling like sh*t months after discontinuation.