Finasteride Has Made Me Retarded (serious)

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just go on freaking topical dutasteride guys
Seriously
There is no excuse for oral anti-androgens in 2020.
I will f*****g get you the bottles.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, nice. I maybe appear here as narcissistic, but this is just because Im very raw, I say the things as they are, never trying to sugarcoat anything, never say anything with apologizing tone, just plain and simple. I never say anything to brag also, since this is annonymous forum so it make zero sense to flex here, I say stuff purely to prove my point on an objective discussion.
You dont know me so you make those assumptions, thats ok lol I dont really care. I can just assure you that if you knew me in reall life you wouldnt think that at all.
Anyway, Im not even sure why you say it as a result from my previous comment? it is the fact that I said I rejected some girls? the fact that I said I have some standards? I didnt even say high standards, lol. What so narcissistic about that? Im sure lots of guys here rejected some girls in the past and have standards of their own.
Also I dont have an idea what do you want from me with this 'basic urge' thing so I wont respond to that...

We are to help ourselves AND others in our battle against male pattern baldness.

Don't be a dick.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't even read your posts here, just going by your other posts. I don't much care. Like you said, I don't know you personally, so I'm only getting a small picture of you here. As for the beast thing, maybe start with reading Shakespeare to understand what I mean. There's nothing wrong with having standards per say, we all have them. You just seem to have an outlook on life that values only the superficial.
Ok. But it's funny how your assumptions are so off and far from reality, since I actually very anti to the post modernism sh*t and the progression of the west. I think the 'modern world' and the progress of all recent years (centuries) brings much more bad than good to society. Media became sh*t (mostly), social media is cancer, degeneracy of lasts generations is beyond repair, stupid agendas drive the masses like mindless sheeps, people worship 'influencers' and public figures for being good looking, with no skills whatsoever (I mean, the fact that the first self-made billionare woman is some wh*** that got there only because her sister sucked a dick says alot),
My views are pretty conservative and I expressed it various times.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are to help ourselves AND others in our battle against male pattern baldness.

Don't be a dick.
Ok bro but how is that related to what I said? never said I dont want to help lol
Tell me how to help you bro Im here for you, what do you need?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes read what your write. If you solely rejected girls on their looks, you were shallow the times you did.
Sorry bro you didnt answer the question. There are 2 simple statements, they dont contain the word shallow. How you define shallow is still on debate, which we can go back to later. Do those statement conflict? yes or no? you said they did. you can admit you were wrong. There is no shame.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update - 4 days off the drug, energy has returned and feel more social/voice is deeper

my face is still bloated as hell and my mind is very slow
feel less obsessive and smart, also my memory is terrible

INT

Reaction score
Update - 4 days off the drug, energy has returned and feel more social/voice is deeper

my face is still bloated as hell and my mind is very slow
feel less obsessive and smart, also my memory is terrible

You voice does not change over the course of 4 days. Stop posting BS man, you make people that actually have bad side effect from finasteride less credible.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You voice does not change over the course of 4 days. Stop posting BS man, you make people that actually have bad side effect from finasteride less credible.

i'm only reprting how i feel each day, what is my motivation for posting "BS"

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this guy haven’t died from finasteride, it’s perfectly safe

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Paranoia and hypochonddia do not need a motivation.

Update - woke up today and have so much energy, feel happy/positive / motivated first time in ages.
why does finasteride make me so blunt/tired very weird.
feel like my old self now.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most important thing is that you remember your ex enough to jerk off for her

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update - woke up today and have so much energy, feel happy/positive / motivated first time in ages.

Finasterides effects on neurosteroids can cause lots of mental problems, not that it matters much i think you are just a troll.

INT

Reaction score

I am glad that you are recovering from nocebo effects

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am glad that you are recovering from nocebo effects

Finasterides effects on neurosteroids can cause lots of mental problems, not that it matters much i think you are just a troll.
The most important thing is that you remember your ex enough to jerk off for her

Man you guys are mean, i have no motivation to "troll" i work full time i go to the gym and do sh*t in my spare time i don't have time to troll online. Just reporting how I feel.

One thing i have noticed though still - is my memory and mental clarity is extremely poor. I have trouble finding the right words to say, i have trouble remembering things, and have trouble concentrating. Hoping my symptoms improve. For example i was talking to my mum and had to completely stop mid sentence as i had no idea what the word was.

Also, i don't even remember my ex. we went out for 7 mnths during 2018-2019 can't even remember her but all beit i can't remember much. My memory recall is atrocious. I have to keep re entering my password /forget password for websites as my memory is so poor.

Another thing i noticed is i saw a girl at the gym today and felt horny, first time i have noticed this since stopping finasteride. In the past i'd feel nothing (Whilst on finasteride)

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you guys are mean, i have no motivation to "troll" i work full time i go to the gym and do sh*t in my spare time i don't have time to troll online. Just reporting how I feel.

One thing i have noticed though still - is my memory and mental clarity is extremely poor. I have trouble finding the right words to say, i have trouble remembering things, and have trouble concentrating. Hoping my symptoms improve. For example i was talking to my mum and had to completely stop mid sentence as i had no idea what the word was.

Also, i don't even remember my ex. we went out for 7 mnths during 2018-2019 can't even remember her but all beit i can't remember much. My memory recall is atrocious. I have to keep re entering my password /forget password for websites as my memory is so poor.

Another thing i noticed is i saw a girl at the gym today and felt horny, first time i have noticed this since stopping finasteride. In the past i'd feel nothing (Whilst on finasteride)

I believe you but try to act like an adult if you really want others to take you seriously, your post history is a sh*t show and everybody will take you as a troll for it, your on the internet don't forget that, nobody knows you in real life...

Reactions: INT

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bad news for you OP; If you took Finasteride, you were already retarded.

I wish I wasn't in the same boat.

I wish there was an another option too. I can't handle finasteride as well.