Finasteride Has Made Me Retarded (serious)

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think everyone at this point has to understand, that scientific data could be presented in a different ways depending on researchers agenda.

Be critical, check the studies themselves.

I believe that studies conducted by Merck had a very small sample, correct me if I’m wrong.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
isnt it funny that we could stop all this degenerste sh*t if we only had a drug that could MAINTAIN hair as well as finasteride without sides? this entire circle jerk could be shut down

Neah, you would still complain continuously about your height and small pecker

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neah, you would still complain continuously about your height and small pecker

Honestly, after all that happened to me i wish I would never take this drug.

I was born healthy and feel stupid that i took it for granted.

How many people suffer from sh*t that’s so much worse, yet people complain about their height, jawline, dicks size, body type etc.

You don’t appreciate your body while you’re healthy, and only when sh*t hits the fan you realize how stupid you were for letting those superficial-*** things to control/ruin your life.

Yeah I’m not gonna deny that modern society operates on looks and stuff, but if someone would genuinely dislike/reject you solely based on those things maybe it’s a good filtration system and only does good to you.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, after all that happened to me i wish I would never take this drug.

I was born healthy and feel stupid that i took it for granted.

How many people suffer from sh*t that’s so much worse, yet people complain about their height, jawline, dicks size, body type etc.

You don’t appreciate your body while you’re healthy, and only when sh*t hits the fan you realize how stupid you were for letting those superficial-*** things to control/ruin your life.

Yeah I’m not gonna deny that modern society operates on looks and stuff, but if someone would genuinely dislike/reject you solely based on those things maybe it’s a good filtration system.

I know friend, i really understand you but unfortunately it is what it is and don't see it getting better anytime soon so what can we do besides taking care of ourselves and hope for the best...

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look.

Do any of these people look stupid/ugly to you?

But I’m pretty sure that there are some people that would attempt embarrass/shame them for wearing hair systems.

But why is REAL hair is better than this though? What’s the logic behind that?

maybe some people would say that it’s stupid to glue some sh*t to your scalp.

I say it’s stupid normalizing pretty annoying side effects (let alone mental sides) and comprising your health.

Attachments

• C5B85F88-B47F-4461-B2AB-AC37A397007B.jpeg
    C5B85F88-B47F-4461-B2AB-AC37A397007B.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 7B7BB9DA-9864-4981-AEB1-68042FA98866.jpeg
    7B7BB9DA-9864-4981-AEB1-68042FA98866.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 105
  • 7EF8BDEC-26AB-4006-BC22-C0787E75F7B0.jpeg
    7EF8BDEC-26AB-4006-BC22-C0787E75F7B0.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 81

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look.

Do any of these people look stupid/ugly to you?

But I’m pretty sure that there are some people that would attempt embarrass/shame them for wearing hair systems.

But why is REAL hair is better than this though? What’s the logic behind that?

maybe some people would say that it’s stupid to glue some sh*t to your scalp.

I say it’s stupid normalizing pretty annoying side effects (let alone mental sides) and comprising your health.

I was born and raised differently, for me these "stars" or famous people mean close to nothing, i appreciate a lot of them for different things they are good at and have my "favorites" but that's kind of it. And i never judged people based on their looks, i mostly look at if you are clean and maybe dressed decent, i'm mostly interested of what you have in your head. Now when it comes to the opposite sex i would be a hypocrite to say that i don't have my tastes and that i don't like hot girls or pretty and slim girls, but i did not have only perfect girlfriends, i did not shame the ones that don't fit my likes and never will base my life on these superficial things, i have bigger ones going on and i'm gonna still focus my mostly everything on that...

As i said, i was born and raised very differently from this "new" generation, i have other principles and my character is rather impenetrable and even if hairloss is bothering me also, i chose not to take finasteride based on the years or documentation i have and made on it, and it's strictly my decision and opinion, regardless of what others feel or think like about the subject. I would consider myself the most dumbest human on Earth to have so much documentation available, to ignore everything that does not suit my desperation and insecurity that hairloss could cause and take finasteride, get sides and after end up in here crying like this guy for example, in front of a diffuse and ignorant crowd who thinks they know it all just because they have read a couple of studies online...

But it is what it is and everybody should do whatever makes them feel better as long as they don't bother or put others in dangers because of their actions or ideologies, wear a wig, take pills, cut your balls if that is what you want, but don't come after and praise it like we are all stupid and misinformed thinking that you have discovered something new, and i'm talking in general not about you or somebody in specific, i'm saying this because i know people usually tend do interpret things wrong on the internet, in 99% of the case of course lol.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was born and raised differently, for me these "stars" or famous people mean close to nothing, i appreciate a lot of them for different things they are good at and have my "favorites" but that's kind of it. And i never judged people based on their looks, i mostly look at if you are clean and maybe dressed decent, i'm mostly interested of what you have in your head. Now when it comes to the opposite sex i would be a hypocrite to say that i don't have my tastes and that i don't like hot girls or pretty and slim girls, but i did not have only perfect girlfriends, i did not shame the ones that don't fit my likes and never will base my life on these superficial things, i have bigger ones going on and i'm gonna still focus my mostly everything on that...

As i said, i was born and raised very differently from this "new" generation, i have other principles and my character is rather impenetrable and even if hairloss is bothering me also, i chose not to take finasteride based on the years or documentation i have and made on it, and it's strictly my decision and opinion, regardless of what others feel or think like about the subject. I would consider myself the most dumbest human on Earth to have so much documentation available, to ignore everything that does not suit my desperation and insecurity that hairloss could cause and take finasteride, get sides and after end up in here crying like this guy for example, in front of a diffuse and ignorant crowd who thinks they know it all just because they have read a couple of studies online...

But it is what it is and everybody should do whatever makes them feel better as long as they don't bother or put others in dangers because of their actions or ideologies, wear a wig, take pills, cut your balls if that is what you want, but don't come after and praise it like we are all stupid and misinformed thinking that you have discovered something new, and i'm talking in general not about you or somebody in specific, i'm saying this because i know people usually tend do interpret things wrong on the internet, in 99% of the case of course lol.

Wise words, brother.

i def agree with you, and I definitely don’t want to come off as arrogant and someone who rose above all of that bs myself.

Obviously I’m on this forum, obviously I’m concerned about these things.

i was just expressing my opinion and anyone can be free to disagree with that.

In the end of the day nobody’s going to live your life for you, so you make decision which are most authentic to you.

I’ve expressed my concern earlier and it is mainly about providing clear understanding of what AA’s are, and what risks you have when taking it.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at the good filtration system, finasteride really did lower your IQ. physical attraction IS important, there is NOTHING wrong with not being turned on by someone and rejecting them, it does not let you make ANY conclusions about their character what so ever. also, some men like to have affairs and stuff like that, some others want to get knocked down into a marriage at the age of 22, most of the time because they know they can't do any better and this is the best chance they get. the idea that its somebody else's loss when they are rejecting you is completely ridiculous, created to bolster ones self image and nothing more. realizing that you never appreciated the things you have is nothing unique to looks, every human is affected by it, it is part of our condition.

Well I don’t remember saying that physical attraction is not important. I just believe there is much more to that than just hair on your head. It’s the way you smell, it’s your body language, it’s your build.

I also think that your masculinity is definitely important when it comes to sexual relationships, and that’s the very thing you’re comprising when suppressing DHT in your body.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at the good filtration system, finasteride really did lower your IQ. physical attraction IS important, there is NOTHING wrong with not being turned on by someone and rejecting them, it does not let you make ANY conclusions about their character what so ever. also, some men like to have affairs and stuff like that, some others want to get knocked down into a marriage at the age of 22, most of the time because they know they can't do any better and this is the best chance they get. the idea that its somebody else's loss when they are rejecting you is completely ridiculous, created to bolster ones self image and nothing more. realizing that you never appreciated the things you have is nothing unique to looks, every human is affected by it, it is part of our condition.

But thanks for noticing my low IQ.

I wish you best of luck in life and hope that your sides will eventually resolve.

Peace!

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not gonna deny that modern society operates on looks and stuff, but if someone would genuinely dislike/reject you solely based on those things maybe it’s a good filtration system and only does good to you.

Wait, so if I rejected some girls solely bases on their looks (which in fact happened) what does it say about me? please tell me I want to know about myself, what does it say about my personality that it is such a good thing for them to filter me out (according to you)?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and btw. If hair loss would really mess that much with your chances to get laid, it wouldn’t exist from evolutionary standpoint.

Mate, take my advice and don't waste your time with them, most of them are just virgins who never saw a real woman in their lives, trust me on this, they speak only and strictly from internet experience, they never leave their house and have 0 experience in most domains out there, including hairloss which is having such a toll on their well being and even after the spent time on hairloss forums, most of them still don't know or understand sh*t..

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, so if I rejected some girls solely bases on their looks (which in fact happened) what does it say about me? please tell me I want to know about myself, what does it say about my personality that it is such a good thing for them to filter me out (according to you)?

It says that you don't find them attractive.

And for them it should mean that there is no reason to waste their time with you (in terms of trying getting you to like them), nor there is a reason to feel upset and go ahead and immediately taking drastic measures to appeal to you/someone.

I'll say this: for each key there is a lock. And believe me mother nature is designed in such way.

Well, too bad some people messed up their keys chasing wrong locks.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, take my advice and don't waste your time with them, most of them are just virgins who never saw a real woman in their lives, trust me on this, they speak only and strictly from internet experience, they never leave their house and have 0 experience in most domains out there, including hairloss which is having such a toll on their well being and even after the spent time on hairloss forums, most of them still don't know or understand sh*t..

It truly seems this way, i know a bunch of folks who would be considered ugly at the very least by modern beauty standards for men, yet get very attractive girls.

When you're not feeling comfortable in your skin people sense that miles away and no hair can fix it, sorry.

TomRiddle thanks for keeping rational conversation! I guess i'll take your advice and stop posting in this thread.

As for you guys... You lost your dignity, pride and confidence while chasing hair...

PetersonKj if women would read your posts where you're endlessly complaining and beating yourself up it would be a way bigger turn off for them than your baldness.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It means you're shallow. Not that this automatically means you're a bad person though.
No, it doesnt mean Im shallow at all, it means I have standards.
Shallow means that looks are the only thing important to you, or at least of very high importance, more than other traits. This is literally what the word shallow means, that you dont have much layers. But this is not the case here. Looks are important to me, but there are alot of other things that important to me in a partner - characteristic, intelligence, chemistry etc.
I will reject someone solely based on their looks, but never choose someone only due to their looks. Just like I can reject someone for low intelligence, but never pick someone solely based on their intelligence.
It's very simple, the world is not black or white. There are standards and there are several factors that important for me in a partner.
I dont know why do I even need to explain this to you.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, but you literally said you rejected girls SOLELY on looks.

"Wait, so if I rejected some girls solely bases on their looks (which in fact happened) what does it say about me?"

Just LMFAO!
So do you really see a conflict here? I thought your logic better than that...

* Looks are not the most, nor the only important thing to me in a partner
* I do sometimes reject girls solely based on their looks
If you think those 2 statements conflict you need to work on your basic sense of logic.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol guys. Don't bother with @karatekid. He's a bright guy, but he's the most narcissistic, vapid person on the forum, the embodiment of post-modernism. I just feel sorry for him because he'll never know love. Like so many others in the modern world his life has no meaning beyond satisfying his most basic urges. The only thing separating him from beasts is the clothes on his back.
Haha, nice. I maybe appear here as narcissistic, but this is just because Im very raw, I say the things as they are, never trying to sugarcoat anything, never say anything with apologizing tone, just plain and simple. I never say anything to brag also, since this is annonymous forum so it make zero sense to flex here, I say stuff purely to prove my point on an objective discussion.
You dont know me so you make those assumptions, thats ok lol I dont really care. I can just assure you that if you knew me in reall life you wouldnt think that at all.
Anyway, Im not even sure why you say it as a result from my previous comment? it is the fact that I said I rejected some girls? the fact that I said I have some standards? I didnt even say high standards, lol. What so narcissistic about that? Im sure lots of guys here rejected some girls in the past and have standards of their own.
Also I dont have an idea what do you want from me with this 'basic urge' thing so I wont respond to that...

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being retarded is an uncommon side effect according to studies (0.5% who take finasteride in the 30-40 year age group).

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't even read your posts here, just going by your other posts. I don't much care. Like you said, I don't know you personally, so I'm only getting a small picture of you here. As for the beast thing, maybe start with reading Shakespeare to understand what I mean. There's nothing wrong with having standards per say, we all have them. You just seem to have an outlook on life that values only the superficial.