Finasteride And 2x Daily Minoxidil 4 Month Result- I'll Be Updating As I Go Along

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's how I'd wear my hair to play cover up. This was right before I started finasteride. Lame style, but it worked ok. Needless to say I was a hat slave when I'd go out lookin for hoes.

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair looks perfect now, in my opinion you don't even need transplant yet.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are insane results! I wouldnt add anything else since your doing great at only 4 months you're not even at peak results yet!

Literally went from norwood 4-5 to a norwood 1.5.
he's not norwoord 1.5, the last 2 pics are with dermatch

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's not norwoord 1.5, the last 2 pics are with dermatch
Yup haha, and my hairline is a lot higher than it used to be. I'll post a combed back picture without dermatch in the same reasonable lighting when I get around to it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup haha, and my hairline is a lot higher than it used to be. I'll post a combed back picture without dermatch in the same reasonable lighting when I get around to it.
either way it will probably improve even more in the next year if you keep finasteride and minoxidil

speaking of dermatch btw- do you work out/sweat with it? is it durable? what happens if your hair gets wet from sweat/rain?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
either way it will probably improve even more in the next year if you keep finasteride and minoxidil

speaking of dermatch btw- do you work out/sweat with it? is it durable? what happens if your hair gets wet from sweat/rain?
I just started using it. But I've been trying it in any setting. I just played basketball for hours a couple days ago, and I thought it'd be all over my forehead. It actually wasn't. I'm sure it was on there somewhat loosely after I was sweating like hell, but it never ran down my head or came off on my hands, and you know id have gotten major sh*t for it around a bunch of basketball douches if it had. I've also just worked out with it, and it's been 100% fine. The only thing is it makes your hair a bit stiff, but nothings perfect. But it's way the f*** better than toppik, that stuff is trash. I can even use dermatch on the hairline lightly, and it looks pretty good, but fibers were a dead giveaway.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started using it. But I've been trying it in any setting. I just played basketball for hours a couple days ago, and I thought it'd be all over my forehead. It actually wasn't. I'm sure it was on there somewhat loosely after I was sweating like hell, but it never ran down my head or came off on my hands, and you know id have gotten major sh*t for it around a bunch of basketball douches if it had. I've also just worked out with it, and it's been 100% fine. The only thing is it makes your hair a bit stiff, but nothings perfect. But it's way the f*** better than toppik, that stuff is trash. I can even use dermatch on the hairline lightly, and it looks pretty good, but fibers were a dead giveaway.

what if you use both? if you still have toppik give it a try.

thing about dermatch is that I'd have to use that sh*t literally all over my head as I a a diffuse thinner, for how long does it stay before you have to re-apply?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what if you use both? if you still have toppik give it a try.

thing about dermatch is that I'd have to use that sh*t literally all over my head as I a a diffuse thinner, for how long does it stay before you have to re-apply?
I tried that, but it's garbage and the less you put on the better. Plus with dermatch you don't need any gel or hairspray, etc.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So here's a pic an hour after minoxidil has dried at night, taken just now, nothing in my hair. What do you guys think? Fraudulent? Haha.

It is still a bit on the thin side, for sure, but it hasn't even looked this dense in years.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks the same as when you had dermamatch. Your making good progress. Definitely can't wait to see how good it looks at the year and year and a half mark. Keep it up.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried that, but it's garbage and the less you put on the better. Plus with dermatch you don't need any gel or hairspray, etc.

how long can you go with dermatch on before it starts looking weird?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks the same as when you had dermamatch. Your making good progress. Definitely can't wait to see how good it looks at the year and year and a half mark. Keep it up.
In person it looks better with it. There is still some thinning issues, but I'm hoping within the next six months or so it'll look like it does with the dermatch. But either way, it's definitely nice to not have ppl staring a few inches above your eyes when they see your hairline (as rare as it would be shown before).

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is dermastamp better than dermapen? Also how do you stop it from hurting so damn much

Dermapen wounds much more efficiently than a manual dermastamp, as for pain, i don't find that it hurts tat much after you start using it your bodies natural pain killers tend to kick in after a couple of passes and helps reduce the pain. I used a dermapen at 2.5mm on my crown for a while but then switched to a roller.

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Dermapen wounds much more efficiently than a manual dermastamp, as for pain, i don't find that it hurts tat much after you start using it your bodies natural pain killers tend to kick in after a couple of passes and helps reduce the pain. I used a dermapen at 2.5mm on my crown for a while but then switched to a roller.
I’ve tried it a couple times the pain is too much for some reason

Zaki27

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man
Dude I'm happy for you, getting some great results. Honestly your like a prime canidate for transplant too. Very good donor hair before. But honestly by 1 year you might get everything back at that rate. Keep us updated and also your brutal honesty on people's post always makes me laugh out loud.... . Hope you get alot more success.
man ! How have u been?! What happened to your ig?! Did u block me!!!