FInallY

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
Anthony83 said:
yikes, it is going to cost ~$30k for a full head of hair...

would you do it?

If the loan would clear, in a heart beat. In fact I'd even beg for it, or put my mom into debt.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
$30 is about 20k in uk pounds....

Is a heck of a lot of money but id expect life time support/treatments for that wong if not full support for at least 20-30 years/too me hair is the most aspect of a man it can shape/mould and give you the hunky good youthful looks and I need every god dam help I can get :)

Till then ill use skin moisterisers and when im 40 ill hopefully still look 32 :)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i don't understand...none of you is tired of discussing prices of operations that do not exist yet, and is still are pure speculation... that s one of the things that frustrates me on hair loss forums..

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's think of it this way: 10 years from now, how much money have you managed to save?

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
If I saved $250 a month, that's $30,000 in 10 years.

Heck, I could set up a small website with ads on it and make $250 a month.

rcom440

Reaction score
KANGA said:

what exactly you mean? what ads?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
KANGA said:

Google ads: they pay many bloggers with popular sites money to advertise on their sites. I dunno, it sounds a really good idea but it would need to be a very popular blog to even earn $100 from people clicking the ads on the site.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
rcom440 said:
KANGA said:

Google ads: they pay many bloggers with popular sites money to advertise on their sites. I dunno, it sounds a really good idea but it would need to be a very popular blog to even earn $100 from people clicking the ads on the site.
Google Ads is one way...

I prefer to be an affiliate for popular micro-niches. Example: I made a site that brings in about 100 visitors a day, and converts about 5% into sales ($10 per day is spent on advertising the site). The average sale is $10, so it's easy to see that a passive income to fund your hair loss woes isn't so hard to achieve after all :)

Back on topic here: I'll keep an eye on this and I'll post updates for y'all.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the "procedure" page is lacking? It doesn't explain much at all.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
hooray. I´ll turn to prostitution if I have to! :punk: rock¨n¨roll, gimme that milk money

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
any idea how this is going to work or be applied?

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Straight from the bottom of the page:
http://www.trichoscience.com/procedure.php

Simple & Effective Cell Replication Technology

The TrichoScience technology and procedure has been developed over nine years of research, experimentation, and trials. The mechanics of the procedure are remarkably simple:
- As few as 10-20 hair follicles are extracted from a patient
- The patient's follicle cells are laboratory replicated through the cellular replication process
- The replicated cells are injected back into the patient's areas of thinning hair or baldness
- The implanted cells induce the formation and growth of new hair follicles and also help rejuvenate damaged hair follicles

The anticipated long term result is the restoration of a full head of hair that has been seeded by the patient's own natural hair cells.

Basically, super-duper hair transplant advanced.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
I will hold my breath on this. Remember few years back when even the media started to tell that by 2015 Interclyx will bring the hair cloning on the market. Finally the NW5-6 can turn into NW1 if they got deep pocket. Well now it's clear that will not gonna happen :(

I don't expect to see any procedure that will turn NW5-6 into NW1 in the next 15 years, maybe the new born guy will be in safe boat but that will be to late for me. I will not care so much on my 50 if my hair is thinning.

Let's pray something will show up in the market that will be at least better than the options that we have now.

This company claims that they done testing in the past years, they look really convinced that their procedure work. Maybe Interclyx failed but for sure made one big step "yep the theory on paper about cloning hair can be real" but there need more research to be done in order to be more successful.

Don't want to be pessimistic but the day when a option that every guy can give back their hair no matter which Norwood they are for less than 50.000 for me will be like i won 1 million on lotto and one hot super model :)

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not holding my breath, all I know is, whoever does it right first, gets my money.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Same as here but i really don't want to be an afro on my 50.

If everything goes perfect this will be on market in the next 5-8 years which is the deadline for me. Maybe this is all about new investors who knows, the topic of this thread make it like finally we got it but this point is that these guys are on the start line.