FInallY

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, really looking forward to this!

It had trials since the early 2000's... so looks like this solution is well on it's way.

Let's hope Merck or Johnson and Johnson or some other big *** greedy company doesn't buy it out and terminate the launch :(

litcII

Reaction score
I really really really hope this is for real. And they're in Vancouver too (same place as me)!

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
That sounds too good to be true.....but I hope it is!

and it's in vancouver too yea!

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
After my heart got broken from Intercytex don't know what to say about this.

I don't see any trials results or possible release date on their page.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
anabolicmind22 said:
very impressive...apparently human trials began in september of this year in Europe.

fingers crossed!
Yeah, I've got an email back from their contact form, they said they are beginning trials in Europe:
We are beginning human trials in Europe, so there's not much we can
say until those have been completed. At this time we have filled our volunteer needs for trials.

Yes, I opted myself in to be a volunteer but was DENIED :p

We could have a very, very awesome solution on our hands, boys and girls! Hope the trials end better than anticipated!

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
yikes, it is going to cost ~$30k for a full head of hair...

would you do it?

rcom440

Reaction score
It may take another 10 years for this method to be available for us if everything goes well.
I wouldn't expect it to be available in the next couple of years.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
It may take another 10 years for this method to be available for us if everything goes well.
:agree:
clinical trials take about 7 years but that is assuming there is no gap between phase 1, 2 and 3

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure by the time 2020 rolls around, we'll have several solutions. By that time, I wouldn't care where the procedure is done in the world as I'll be taking my hover car there.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
KANGA said:
I'm sure by the time 2020 rolls around, we'll have several solutions. By that time, I wouldn't care where the procedure is done in the world as I'll be taking my hover car there.
not really, if we discovered a cure for cancer tomorrow it would be 2020 before that comes out, medicine is slow science unfortunately

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:

How do you come up with 10 years? It might take that long to be available in the U.S. due to FDA, but other countries it could be out as soon they have a working product. I for one, will be willing to fly where ever is needed to get it done, if there was a promise of pretty dramatic results of course.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Nuli said:
rcom440 said:

How do you come up with 10 years? It might take that long to be available in the U.S. due to FDA, but other countries it could be out as soon they have a working product. I for one, will be willing to fly where ever is needed to get it done, if there was a promise of pretty dramatic results of course.
Good point. Luckily world isn't spelt U.S.A.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Nuli said:
rcom440 said:

Maybe that why they started to test in Europe?

I agree if a person plans to spend 15-25k$ for this treatment additional 1-2k$ cost for the trip will not be a problem. Of course if this one give us full head of hair

rcom440

Reaction score
Nuli said:
rcom440 said:

It's not that east to develop + market the product. I wish it was.
Marketing is everything. Companies won't release their products unless they have solid marketing strategy and it doen't have to do anything with FDA.

FDA - that's probably another 10 years

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive signed up for the free updates, till then ill keep praying to trichogod each night

Oooom Tricklagod Ooohhhm