FInallY

rcom440

Reaction score
kento said:
Same as here but i really don't want to be an afro on my 50.

If everything goes perfect this will be on market in the next 5-8 years which is the deadline for me. Maybe this is all about new investors who knows, the topic of this thread make it like finally we got it but this point is that these guys are on the start line.

Good luck with the investors. During the economy like this, it's extremely hard to find investors for products like that. The fact that we have global economical crisis will probably slow research.
5-8 years?? I wish, but honestly I don't think so :(

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
rcom440 said:
kento said:

If everything goes perfect this will be on market in the next 5-8 years which is the deadline for me. Maybe this is all about new investors who knows, the topic of this thread make it like finally we got it but this point is that these guys are on the start line.

Good luck with the investors. During the economy like this, it's extremely hard to find investors for products like that. The fact that we have global economical crisis will probably slow research.

Isn't this economical crisis over?

Well my only hope for now is on Histogen and maybe Follica if they have something to suprise us because they are very quiet. But still we don't know if the result will be something like HM, at least if one of them come on the market will be better than the big 3 i guess.

I'm very pessimistic also about 5-8 years from now HM will be on market. But these HM companies hard to survive for that long without any investors.

I'm getting pissed that there are lot of bald billionaires and nobody don't supported Interclyx.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
kento said:

50 isn't really old.

I know many 50 year olds that look like they are in their 30's ... Tony Horton, for example.

Heck, Brad Pitt is almost 50.

While having a full head a hair isn't #1 on my list to have, I think it would help my overall appearance.

rcom440

Reaction score
kento said:
rcom440 said:
kento said:

Isn't this economical crisis over?

It's far from being over. Unemployment is growing, there is no new jobs and that means this will go on. Experts says the economy will slowly recover but it will take around 8-10 years so we are talking about 2018-2020

rcom440

Reaction score
KANGA said:
kento said:

50 isn't really old.

I know many 50 year olds that look like they are in their 30's ... Tony Horton, for example.

Heck, Brad Pitt is almost 50.

While having a full head a hair isn't #1 on my list to have, I think it would help my overall appearance.

50 is new 40. However, when it comes to Brad Pitt, I must say that he does look his age. Have you seen his photos without the makeup and probably botox? His face is full of wrinkles. Yes his skinny and he has full head of hair but there is a speculation that he has a slight hair transplant done in the past - don't know if this info is 100% accurate.