Feeling depressed about a Plentyoffish woman

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online dating = looks only.
In the real world other factors come into play as well. Problem is that a lot of guys here don’t spend enough time in the real world and allow themselves to get brainwashed by other guys who spend even less time in the real world.
From my real life experience looks are very important.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online dating = looks only.
In the real world other factors come into play as well. Problem is that a lot of guys here don’t spend enough time in the real world and allow themselves to get brainwashed by other guys who spend even less time in the real world.
The graph rated personality as well..

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You've been saying the same thing everyday for the 6 years that you're on this forum though

So what are you gonna do about it? Keep complaining?
Yes, because people will keep responding. Can you imagine if no one replied to any more of his posts. I know he would keep bumping them but it would be very interesting to see. The guy won't even show any forum member proof that was he is saying is even true. Not one person has been able to back up anything he says.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, Butter. You don't think that I had that and as often as it happened, every single time Will had that, he immediately rushed over and said, "I bet this looks way better on me...." I am a Wilde sort of girl and I rock the Japanese schoolgirl look.... Everybody says so say they.
Medium rare for you I surmise......

You look like a saucy sailor in the second pic.

Well, you float my boat anyway.........

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Hurr durr hypergamy in dating apps makes me so depressed since three years but maybe if I create my 9th account in ___ I will surely have success this time"
Zero sympathy from me you learning resistant simp.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a little more research into this situation..

It appears she simply deleted her account or was deleted.. - not block me specifically.

Same result though

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Hurr durr hypergamy in dating apps makes me so depressed since three years but maybe if I create my 9th account in ___ I will surely have success this time"
Zero sympathy from me you learning resistant simp.
What a helpful comment. Digging someone for not learning yet offering no words of advice.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a little more research into this situation..

It appears she simply deleted her account or was deleted.. - not block me specifically.

Same result though

How did you find out her account was deleted? Share your "research" lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But isn't that called practice? Keep doing something until you master it?
Like maybe that gugg, gugg, gugg choking sound that all chicks can make so they dissociate from the ugly fat bald dude who says, "whosa daddy whosa daddy, you my b**ch, wh*** and you love it and she is like glugg glugg gluggg with that sound from p**rn that all guys react to. If the guy's big they say, eh I have a small mouth and if he's small well, just look him downward like below and say nothing and then shake the hair and say hrmph!--which is an utterance only women know how to make and it means sort of--how dare you-- and if he's an a**h** then pick two of three both pic one, or two but add three but Will has no idea. Chicks just down deep know how to manipulate men. If they say they love men with the courage to just be bald, then only do it with guys wearing noticeable rugs and you can make them go outside and get into a tizzy if the wind blows or it's rainy--oh my Goddess. My white lace is not swiss!

But nobody worry. Janey loves satire and she didn't mean any of you guys. You are all Goddess's gift to women who need plumbers or handy work and it's always a bad time of the month for Janey's so Janey free rides on allusion and illusion and being just a little bit hotter than an average white chick. She won't tell if you guys do good work on her toilet and she will catch you on the next go around just like the pizza boy.....

Attachments

• Too big.jpeg
    Too big.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Too Small.jpeg
    Too Small.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 46
  • So impolite Janey!.jpeg
    So impolite Janey!.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
But isn't that called practice? Keep doing something until you master it?
No that would mean that there is a chance to succeed or improve . Simp-man here will forever be an average or below average looking, thirsty and balding bloke, who has absolutely no way of competing on a platform solely focused on looks.
He is trying to delude himself that his 'game' and cringy social skills might compensate for his shortcomings in the other departments...it's not going to happen as exemplified by the same stories repeating over and over and over again for us to read since years now.

It's the equivalent of 'training' yourself to run through a wall by running into it thousands of times like a retard, it is not going to happen, a waste of your time and actually harmful to yourself.