Feeling depressed about a Plentyoffish woman

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you find out her account was deleted? Share your "research" lol

i have a backup account and i still have her account profile URL from my browser history so i logged into my other account and pasted it in the browser and it wasnt there

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on POF earlier and i got talking to a really hot blonde woman who was 29. She looked awesome and had a great body. I noticed her username sounded a bit eastern European..

I asked her about this and she said, yes she is Latvian but been living in the UK for 14 years.

We had a nice conversation mainly about food - I've spent a lot of time in eastern Europe and i like their foods - Borsch soup, Pelmeni etc etc
She was living in Manchester and i told her about my favourite Chinese hotpot buffet restaurant there which i always visit.

I was writing paragraphs and she was well.. writing a couple of sentences at a time which for POF is a bloody lot.

I initially thought it was too good to be true at the start of the chat, but i persevered anyway to pass the time, but as time went on the Bluepill took over my head and i begun to wonder.. maybe this is it.. maybe I'll head over to Manchester and meet up with her.

I said to her "want to add me on Facebook, i don't think i'll last to long on this app. it's kind of crap..." i told her my account..

A few minutes later she blocks me. The Blackpill prevailed. Im moderately decent looking in my pics and interesting enough to chat with for a while - She was curious because not many British people are into Eastern European cuisine however i am not a 8/10 guy with great hair, not on her level.

facebook????
That’s where you went wrong - next time ask for her number!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Online dating = looks only.
In the real world other factors come into play as well. Problem is that a lot of guys here don’t spend enough time in the real world and allow themselves to get brainwashed by other guys who spend even less time in the real world.

have a friend - good looking guy

Every week he has double digits with the number of matches he gets

he associates his success to his chat, I’m sure it’s more down to his looks

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Medium rare for you I surmise......

You look like a saucy sailor in the second pic.

Well, you float my boat anyway.........
Will's Sheldon but Janey's Johnny. Boy, is/was he pretty....

Attachments

• galecki.png
    galecki.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 49

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will's Sheldon but Janey's Johnny. Boy, is/was he pretty....
Not as pretty as me......or am I pretty ugly?

THAT is the paradoxical parody of the pedantic poet.

In other muse, I got a pan-sexual's mobile number at the weekend.

Stroked those curves and had a perve.

Did she reciprocate or did she swerve.......................hmmm.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You put me all aflutter when the estrogen my mind does clutter....

Attachments

• IMG_5099.jpeg
    IMG_5099.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5146.jpeg
    IMG_5146.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 44

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your name came up on a bizarre evening on one of the systems threads where Janey was being a bit of a flirt:

Tonight's wig night and Janey has three so maybe I will post different wig pics cause you guys just ignore me and let me feel left out cause of my eh big you know. Estrogen can be very different as a head space and some times a gal can be had even by a big guy with a bad system if'n he has an ahem unpetite one, arms and is strong and tall like um ButterBean. Janey's the lonely strange Stray Cat, and did any of you guys ever get your backs like scratched? I am like 57 years old so sorry not 15. Anyone wanna see my ID? It's no capital crime....Don't I scratch like that? My mother never did that to anyone's back; what a waste of ... Miau. Janey's a strange stray cat.... I betcha didn't know Janey bites like that....Why won't anyone believe me? Janey's better than a cis-female? Janey's pretty much always well you know, without guile... And you get what you came for.... And you don't need your piece for that, promise! Performance Art and hair advice and such a tease ahem .... And Janey wears the ones just like you remember from your .... sister? Spits and hisses....She'll have a feast if you'll just come upstairs maybe for a Scotch and a bowl and ahem.... Janey's a gentleman<winks> Just relax and ....

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your name came up on a bizarre evening on one of the systems threads where Janey was being a bit of a flirt:

Tonight's wig night and Janey has three so maybe I will post different wig pics cause you guys just ignore me and let me feel left out cause of my eh big you know. Estrogen can be very different as a head space and some times a gal can be had even by a big guy with a bad system if'n he has an ahem unpetite one, arms and is strong and tall like um ButterBean. Janey's the lonely strange Stray Cat, and did any of you guys ever get your backs like scratched? I am like 57 years old so sorry not 15. Anyone wanna see my ID? It's no capital crime....Don't I scratch like that? My mother never did that to anyone's back; what a waste of ... Miau. Janey's a strange stray cat.... I betcha didn't know Janey bites like that....Why won't anyone believe me? Janey's better than a cis-female? Janey's pretty much always well you know, without guile... And you get what you came for.... And you don't need your piece for that, promise! Performance Art and hair advice and such a tease ahem .... And Janey wears the ones just like you remember from your .... sister? Spits and hisses....She'll have a feast if you'll just come upstairs maybe for a Scotch and a bowl and ahem.... Janey's a gentleman<winks> Just relax and ....

The wigs are your sigs
I'm open to that gig

However my delicate wallflower
I'm afraid I would cower from such a power
At that lonely hour

Does that make me meek
Or is it what I really seek?

Is that the paradoxical parody of the pedantic poet......and does everybody, but I know it?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You put me all aflutter when the estrogen my mind does clutter....
It appears to those with moist ears, that I am surrounded and confounded by those of a disconcerting hurting.
They do dearly desire to attire me with they're tears.
I however, am a specimen with DHEA that belongs to those who wear thongs but are not gay.

Don't feel blue my little Morpho, an alphabet soup in a birthday suit is waiting agape just for you!!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It appears to those with moist ears, that I am surrounded and confounded by those of a disconcerting hurting.
They do dearly desire to attire me with they're tears.
I however, am a specimen with DHEA that belongs to those who wear thongs but are not gay.

Don't feel blue my little Morpho, an alphabet soup in a birthday suit is waiting agape just for you!!
And remember, psychological Janey's but 16 cause that's as young that they will let me make her over at literotica.com.

If you want to read Janey's Lesbian Bar Adventure, just DM me as well as anyone else. Can't post it on my blog cause Google doesn't like that. I got kicked off facebook for showing XY tits and they don't care, I guess so no gyno boys allowed taking pics there, too. And don't worry, guys, Janey only posts the good ones which has all of a sudden gotten to mean roughly something like all of them...

Goddess, if this is autism, please more!
Janey!

Attachments

• IMG_5334.jpeg
    IMG_5334.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 39

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
And remember, psychological Janey's but 16 cause that's as young that they will let me make her over at literotica.com.

If you want to read Janey's Lesbian Bar Adventure, just DM me as well as anyone else. Can't post it on my blog cause Google doesn't like that. I got kicked off facebook for showing XY tits and they don't care, I guess so no gyno boys allowed taking pics there, too. And don't worry, guys, Janey only posts the good ones which has all of a sudden gotten to mean roughly something like all of them...

Goddess, if this is autism, please more!
Janey!
Nice one rubber John, I may take up your offer of musing over the amusing adventures of perhaps one of America's finest alphabet soups.

May I ask what windswept tumbleweed state does Janey reside in?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice one rubber John, I may take up your offer of musing over the amusing adventures of perhaps one of America's finest alphabet soups.

May I ask what windswept tumbleweed state does Janey reside in?
They call it Maryland but Janey pronounces it "merry-land" and boy is she merry like when during estrus and did you know pretend chicks on hormones like Janey nit estrus especially when we abuse estrogen cause pregnancy levels are so like um yes, sublime. G L O R I A says Jim Morrison and he was the son of a famous ship guy and grew up in DC while daddy ran Vietnam so how's that for irony? Jimmy then died with the weak French fucks who fled Vietnam making Admiral Dad do his thing. Died recently so that's a mind-f***.

it's probably getting to be the time for them to notice Will's gone missing from the Residential Facility. Janey always fools them and pretends to be female and they then say, "well, if you see them, we are looking for him...."

Attachments

• IMG_5253.jpeg
    IMG_5253.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 45