Feeling depressed about a Plentyoffish woman

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on POF earlier and i got talking to a really hot blonde woman who was 29. She looked awesome and had a great body. I noticed her username sounded a bit eastern European..

I asked her about this and she said, yes she is Latvian but been living in the UK for 14 years.

We had a nice conversation mainly about food - I've spent a lot of time in eastern Europe and i like their foods - Borsch soup, Pelmeni etc etc
She was living in Manchester and i told her about my favourite Chinese hotpot buffet restaurant there which i always visit.

I was writing paragraphs and she was well.. writing a couple of sentences at a time which for POF is a bloody lot.

I initially thought it was too good to be true at the start of the chat, but i persevered anyway to pass the time, but as time went on the Bluepill took over my head and i begun to wonder.. maybe this is it.. maybe I'll head over to Manchester and meet up with her.

I said to her "want to add me on Facebook, i don't think i'll last to long on this app. it's kind of crap..." i told her my account..

A few minutes later she blocks me. The Blackpill prevailed. Im moderately decent looking in my pics and interesting enough to chat with for a while - She was curious because not many British people are into Eastern European cuisine however i am not a 8/10 guy with great hair, not on her level.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll never bloody learn, the depths of intimacy and intoxication are not for the pariahs of the shires.

Get yourself on imagefap and start releasing those breast-stroking tadpoles over street-meats with Herpes.

Trust me, it's the best a specimen beset gets.................

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll never bloody learn, the depths of intimacy and intoxication are not for the pariahs of the shires.

Get yourself on imagefap and start releasing those breast-stroking tadpoles over street-meats with Herpes.

Trust me, it's the best a specimen beset gets.................

I just visited that site out of curiosity.. YUK

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! Butterbean-influenced threads are fun and people can try to decipher Bean Prose, Poetry, and Pedantic itinerant or is it pundit vel non, it's better than the passive-aggressives and outright rude and mean to the core guys I say. It's only after disaster can we be resurrected; it's only after you've lost everything like Bean and Will both, that you are free to do anything.

Wearing dresses is a rush; everybody says so<winks>

Last edited:

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on POF earlier and i got talking to a really hot blonde woman who was 29. She looked awesome and had a great body. I noticed her username sounded a bit eastern European..

I asked her about this and she said, yes she is Latvian but been living in the UK for 14 years.

We had a nice conversation mainly about food - I've spent a lot of time in eastern Europe and i like their foods - Borsch soup, Pelmeni etc etc
She was living in Manchester and i told her about my favourite Chinese hotpot buffet restaurant there which i always visit.

I was writing paragraphs and she was well.. writing a couple of sentences at a time which for POF is a bloody lot.

I initially thought it was too good to be true at the start of the chat, but i persevered anyway to pass the time, but as time went on the Bluepill took over my head and i begun to wonder.. maybe this is it.. maybe I'll head over to Manchester and meet up with her.

I said to her "want to add me on Facebook, i don't think i'll last to long on this app. it's kind of crap..." i told her my account..

A few minutes later she blocks me. The Blackpill prevailed. Im moderately decent looking in my pics and interesting enough to chat with for a while - She was curious because not many British people are into Eastern European cuisine however i am not a 8/10 guy with great hair, not on her level.
I dont get it. Did you have worse pics on Facebook? Did you have hair in your POF account?

It's possible you got catfish too. I used to make fake profiles to mess with people.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks man.
After having my heart ripped out i can't fall in love with fantasies anymore. That's the only good thing about getting your heart ripped out if i ever talk to a girl or whatever and there's a spark i just assume the worse. Saves me from pain or disappointment. Adopt this mentality its better

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory. Although I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand a feel flesh gripping yours, and even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! Butterbean-influenced threads are fun and people can try to decipher Bean Prose, Poetry, and Pedantic itinerant or is it pundit vel non, it's better than the passive-aggressives and outright rude and mean to the core guys I say. It's only after disaster can we be resurrected; it's only after you've lost everything like Bean and Will both, that you are free to do anything.

Wearing dresses is a rush; everybody says so<winks>
Well, I do have sanguine cheeks(upper only), hence the poetic muse(s).

It may be a rush to adorn the aforementioned garment, but I would rather see dresses thrust with gust(or should that be lust) on my spider-webbed bedsit floor.

One can dream.......can't they?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I do have sanguine cheeks(upper only), hence the poetic muse(s).

It may be a rush to adorn the aforementioned garment, but I would rather see dresses thrust with gust(or should that be lust) on my spider-webbed bedsit floor.

One can dream.......can't they?
Oh, Butter. You don't think that I had that and as often as it happened, every single time Will had that, he immediately rushed over and said, "I bet this looks way better on me...." I am a Wilde sort of girl and I rock the Japanese schoolgirl look.... Everybody says so say they.

Attachments

• oscarboy.png
    oscarboy.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • purdymouthandalljustsaying.jpeg
    purdymouthandalljustsaying.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 84

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get it. Did you have worse pics on Facebook? Did you have hair in your POF account?

It's possible you got catfish too. I used to make fake profiles to mess with people.

No it's nothing to do with my FB..

I was just an amusing play thing - not a dating option and I got too serious with Facebook suggestions, so she pulled the ejection cord.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's nothing to do with my FB..

I was just an amusing play thing - not a dating option and I got too serious with Facebook suggestions, so she pulled the ejection cord.
Ah. Yeah, not attractive enough to be viewed as a Romantic partner. That's basically every woman who is very attractive. They will demand height and hair and get it. Growing up I liked girls who were nerdy and that was a niche that you can find in college and high school, but not easy to find afterwards.

Unfortunately nerdy girls like the cute type and bald is like a death sentence for nerdy. Bald is never viewed as intelligent.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah. Yeah, not attractive enough to be viewed as a Romantic partner. That's basically every woman who is very attractive. They will demand height and hair and get it. Growing up I liked girls who were nerdy and that was a niche that you can find in college and high school, but not easy to find afterwards.

Unfortunately nerdy girls like the cute type and bald is like a death sentence for nerdy. Bald is never viewed as intelligent.
This is cope though
Even average and ugly women expect the best.
I thought having a 6/10 gf would meen shed be happy with me but even she wanted a better Chad lol!
Theres no winning

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Online dating = looks only.
In the real world other factors come into play as well. Problem is that a lot of guys here don’t spend enough time in the real world and allow themselves to get brainwashed by other guys who spend even less time in the real world.
Incels always post some shitty graph that they either made up themselves. or based on some half assed "research" to prove their point

"Look bro, science."

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not sure what you mean there. Half of scientists on tv are casted with bald dudes

This study is posted all the time and often used as a cope to say bald men are more attractive but sexual dimorphism =\= attractiveness

A good female analogy is that an ugly face trashy p**rn star with big tits and *** is technically more feminine than a Victoria's secret model, because more exaggerated female characteristics, obviously she's not as attractive though