Fantasy Football (soccer for the Americans)

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Join Dario, you could build your team around the croats...lol. Come on, more the merrier. I will do my offical team launch and kit launch maybe a few days before kick off. My kit is black and white like Juventus.

Injurys are really messing things up.

ali777

Reaction score
I've just signed up. I'm Norfolk Enchants. I always wanted to have "Norfolk Enchants" as a team name :woot:

I've realised I have the same colours as The Uber Snipers, so I changed the sleeves to white. So, I'm black and white just like optimus prime.

I've picked a team, but I might change it before kick off.

My team:

Reina
L. Ferdinand Laursen Vidic Gallas
Bentley Essien Mikkel Petrov (M City)
Ashton Carew

ali777

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
JMy kit is black and white like Juventus.

Sorry mate, I was going for the same kit. Mine are the colours of Notts County FC.
I have white sleeves, and white stripes in the socks just to be different from you.

If it bothers you, I can make the shorts white as well?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
optimus prime said:
JMy kit is black and white like Juventus.

Sorry mate, I was going for the same kit. Mine are the colours of Notts County FC.
I have white sleeves, and white stripes in the socks just to be different from you.

If it bothers you, I can make the shorts white as well?

Na, its cool mate. They are great colours. Reminds me of waking up on a saturday morning and watching Football Italia.

juventus-levski_99-00_7.JPG

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Join Dario, you could build your team around the croats...lol. Come on, more the merrier. I will do my offical team launch and kit launch maybe a few days before kick off. My kit is black and white like Juventus.

Injurys are really messing things up.

I would love to but not now....I'm going on vacation next week and before that I have plenty of work to do. So right after that I'm in.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The league starts 16th August. Its still ok to join after but you will be behind on each week's points.

ali777

Reaction score
Cassin said:
I need to get in there and set up my team

I think we all want to make some changes. I was watching Olympic football highlights today, and I realised Maschareno, one of my midfielders, is playing in the Olympics. I got him because he was cheap-ish, but I want to get someone else now and re-transfer Maschareno when he gets back from the Olympics.

Cassin

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Cassin said:
I need to get in there and set up my team

I think we all want to make some changes. I was watching Olympic football highlights today, and I realised Maschareno, one of my midfielders, is playing in the Olympics. I got him because he was cheap-ish, but I want to get someone else now and re-transfer Maschareno when he gets back from the Olympics.

I just threw mine together except for 3 players that I know I want just to see how its all done. Between my full time job and a few side projects I have I just haven't had time to spend an hour or so to do it.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm slightly confused. Who is the manager of the Leones? I thought it was Ali777 until yesterday. Also, why has GHG pulled his team 'the untouchables' from the league?

Cassin

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
. Also, why has GHG pulled his team 'the untouchables' from the league?

Who knows...that fellow has quite a temper.

He has asked to be removed from here before then came right back and has had a chip on his shoulder ever since.

I like the guy regardless. Always have.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shame, because he had one of the best teams selected so far. Maybe you should have a word with him. Tell him to pull himself together and get his players fit and ready for the start of the season in 8 days.

Or maybe his player revolted because they couldn't stand the mood swings...lol

ali777

Reaction score
I don't know who Leones is. It could be someone that reads the forum but doesn't post.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i reckon 2 more players and we'll have a fairly decent sized league,come on people!

ghg SORT IT OUT :)

ali777

Reaction score
Is there a way of seeing other teams players?

I was looking at the HairLossTalk.com league, but I can't see player selections. My guess is that the organisers try to avoid any copying?

ali777

Reaction score
Any comments about Dimitar Berbatov going to United? Is it going to happen?

Another question, what is dimitar_berbagod going to do if Berbatov moves to United? Are the admins going to let him change his nickname to Berbatov=Judas?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i think they only allow you to see other teams once the league kicks off

chelsea to make 'major announcement' at 5pm!

kaka? robinho?

ali777

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Hey how long do I have to set my roster with unlimited transfers?

Probably until this Saturday. The Premier League kicks off this Saturday, so I presume we have time till then.....

I know couple of my players won't be playing this weekend, but I feel too lazy to check the availability of all the players. I might stick with the current 15 players I have for at least a month before I make any changes.