Famous Rapper Logic Marriage Ends In Divorce About 2 Months After He Shaved His Head

blackg

Reaction score
I was actually asking for opinions on what you guys thought, didn’t think I needed to pull up his whole bio... if you can’t be bothered to make a 1 minute google search of “rapper logic” and then “rapper logic bald” and give me your opinion then just ignore the post
Exactly! I googled his *** and found this:
images (1).jpeg

With this kind of confidence, hair loss ain't gonna bother this dude.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 425

blackg

Reaction score
He's the typical 6.5 with hair, 4 with recession, 3 with buzz. This a common profile. I consider myself part of this unlucky tribe.

Hair made him and hair broke him. Heard and seen way too many times.

Another brother lost love and will lose more because of hair loss damaging his public image.
The Norwood Cemetery now has another occupant.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Logic is a 5-6 imo. I know I shouldn’t be one to critique but still. He’s not a plain 5 though , more of a unique 5. He looks sort of quirky and different. Trust me , even with hair that’s not the type of guy that girls go crazy over.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know him from Rick and Morty.
The dude is genetically half-black and half-white, but he has more white features than black.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll be able to afford Tsuji-plant when it comes out.... and he's richer than us... and got to f*** his hoe *** wife...

blackg

Reaction score
Speaking of bald artists, look at this:

I'm going to play that song live soon so I'm researching as many lives as possible, and it pains me to see Billy Corgan this way.

He didn't even make an effort with his clothes, and the way he chose to play this magnificent song here, the baldness, the extra weight. All of it makes for quite a negative halo effect.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, but seeing him like this inspires me sadness.

View attachment 82791

RIP.
22nd-may-bassist-darcy-wretzky-of-smashing-pumpkins-performs-live-on-picture-id111735790.jpeg

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw this story about Logic on TMZ(Z) yesterday, story is, he didn't want to cheat on his wife, with other women, while he was touring, so he told his wife,(I want a divorce, I don't want to be married anymore)

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is 100% male pattern baldness's fault, guy looks good with hair, playing the eccentric-stylish white rapper game some roasties like.
With buzz and obvious thinning he looks like a big headed rapist. Look at this:

View attachment 82568

He looks like a nerd with the glasses. He went from "nerdy" (left picture), to nerdier (right).

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Isn't he the guy that made the song about suicide? Wonder why he was thinking of offing himself?

blackg

Reaction score
I wish they all got back together. I liked their heavier songs, disco period (Adore), not
so much.

It's funny, I do think Corgan tried to get her back.

That said, the original band members were either fired by him, or quit (Iha).
Darcy was a sexy b**ch.
Isn't he the guy that made the song about suicide? Wonder why he was thinking of offing himself?
Because his wife listens to One Direction.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks like a nerd with the glasses. He went from "nerdy" (left picture), to nerdier (right).
The dude got famous from making songs with Faze, a Call of Duty clan. What do you expect?
His actual songs are good af though and I don't see him falling off anytime soon. He was never the model type of guy to begin with

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish they all got back together. I liked their heavier songs, disco period (Adore), not
so much.

It's funny, I do think Corgan tried to get her back.

That said, the original band members were either fired by him, or quit (Iha).

Buy some tickets if there are any left for the "reunion" tour. Only one missing is D'arcy. Got a pair already for myself.

In truth Pumpkins = Corgan + Chamberlain.

The others are all unnecessary. Chamberlain's a once in a generation kind of drummer though who cannot be replaced. The guy's got style to spare behind the set and him and Billy have perfect chemistry.

Also @WhitePolarBear , I have found watching Corgan in recent years actually quite inspiring. He's really mellowed out and become a visibly happier guy. It shows that life isn't always downhill, even if our bodies and minds inevitably all deteriorate with age.

When he was younger he was so blatantly unhappy and even hated his fans half the time. Now he really seems to appreciate his life and the good things he has.

But yeah, he would have been a pussy wetter with perfect hair, and now he's a weird lurch like character. I also though have to give him enormous credit for making it work stylistically through the Adore years with his bombast and over the top style. He has a good head shape too. But the point is he made it seem almost like a choice, even if you knew it wasn't.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn she was already dating down SERIOUSLY.

logic1.jpg

This is the problem with nonlooksmatched couplings. Eventually the hotter person will realize they "don't love the ugly person" anymore and it will break down. You can only sustain these types of relationships with an intense amount of work to compensate.

Better to try not to be ugly or just get a sugar baby than marry one and lose everything. In the end the only way she'll be with you is if you're paying her. At least a sugar baby is not putting you into a legally binding contract.