Famous Rapper Logic Marriage Ends In Divorce About 2 Months After He Shaved His Head

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coincidentally this is after signing a multi million record deal too... she's a gold digger. Baffles me why wealthy men marry, or just any man in general. "Hey, I have a great idea! Why don't i bind myself in a legal contract to a woman so when she leaves me she gets the house, kids and my pension! What could go wrong?"

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coincidentally this is after signing a multi million record deal too... she's a gold digger. Baffles me why wealthy men marry, or just any man in general. "Hey, I have a great idea! Why don't i bind myself in a legal contract to a woman so when she leaves me she gets the house, kids and my pension! What could go wrong?"
Honestly I think a lot of it is their PR agent feeding them nonsense that being married is better for their public image. I couldn't think of any other rational explanation.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Prior to 2018 his girl looked madly in love with him.... well then his male pattern baldness became unbearable and he shaved his head; ever since then she’s slowly removed herself from his Instagram, she fucken unfollowed him and etc... this is definitely recent too because on his newest mixtape he talks about being happily married etc... I think in this case in particular him going bald had a lot to do with the split.

@JohnsonDDG y u mad bro

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prior to 2018 his girl looked madly in love with him.... well then his male pattern baldness became unbearable and he shaved his head; ever since then she’s slowly removed herself from his Instagram, she fucken unfollowed him and etc... this is definitely recent too because on his newest mixtape he talks about being happily married etc... I think in this case in particular him going bald had a lot to do with the split.

@JohnsonDDG y u mad bro
Its a pretty terrible post - you don't say who the rapper is and you don't bother adding pictures.

We just have to assume everything you're saying is correct.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you guys think? His wife is gorgeous and seems like The type who would NEVER date a bald man... I really think him going bald and announcing his insecurity to the world a month or 2 back is the culprit to this

This is 100% male pattern baldness's fault, guy looks good with hair, playing the eccentric-stylish white rapper game some roasties like.
With buzz and obvious thinning he looks like a big headed rapist. Look at this:

Immagine.png

This guy's limelight life is f*****g over, starting from his beautiful instagram addicted diva wife. Boy should have known better, he's now just another big f*****g example of the great truth: don't f*****g lose your hair, b**ch.

Update: lol holy sh*t look at her latest post on instagram:

“But the most beautiful things in life are not just things. They’re people, and places, memories and pictures. They’re feelings and moments and miles and laughter,” the quote read. She captioned the post, “travel the world. run through Times Square at 3am. scream one direction so loud in your car that everyone on the sidewalk can hear your emotions. laugh so hard that you literally feel like you can’t breathe. eat oreos for breakfast. make other people feel so alive when you’re around. the world is yours and make all the memories you can…because being alive & happy is a gift we all deserve ♥️.”

we need either ww3 or a cure

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
Its a pretty terrible post - you don't say who the rapper is and you don't bother adding pictures.

We just have to assume everything you're saying is correct.

I was actually asking for opinions on what you guys thought, didn’t think I needed to pull up his whole bio... if you can’t be bothered to make a 1 minute google search of “rapper logic” and then “rapper logic bald” and give me your opinion then just ignore the post

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is 100% male pattern baldness's fault, guy looks good with hair, playing the eccentric-stylish white rapper game some roasties like.
With buzz and obvious thinning he looks like a big headed rapist. Look at this:

View attachment 82568

This guy's limelight life is f*****g over, starting from his beautiful instagram addicted diva wife. Boy should have known better, he's now just another big f*****g example of the great truth: don't f*****g lose your hair, b**ch.

“But the most beautiful things in life are not just things. They’re people, and places, memories and pictures. They’re feelings and moments and miles and laughter,” the quote read. She captioned the post, “travel the world. run through Times Square at 3am. scream one direction so loud in your car that everyone on the sidewalk can hear your emotions. laugh so hard that you literally feel like you can’t breathe. eat oreos for breakfast. make other people feel so alive when you’re around. the world is yours and make all the memories you can…because being alive & happy is a gift we all deserve ♥️.”

we need either ww3 or a cure
Agreed. Nuke this f*****g planet.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw this:

robert-hall-logic-6.jpg

How do you all rate him??

Is that a 5.5?

I feel he was punching out of his weight class with his wife.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looky what I found:

4b5ThEi.png

It might be BS but it definitely sounds believable. Especially her saying 'I don't love you anyone' just out of the blue.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw this:

View attachment 82583

How do you all rate him??

Is that a 5.5?

I feel he was punching out of his weight class with his wife.

He's the typical 6.5 with hair, 4 with recession, 3 with buzz. This a common profile. I consider myself part of this unlucky tribe.

Hair made him and hair broke him. Heard and seen way too many times.

Another brother lost love and will lose more because of hair loss damaging his public image.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's the typical 6.5 with hair, 4 with recession, 3 with buzz. This a common profile. I consider myself part of this unlucky tribe.

Hair made him and hair broke him. Heard and seen way too many times.

Another brother lost love and will lose more because of hair loss damaging his public image.
Nothing propecia and a hair transplant cant fix.

Don't fear for this rich rapper.

EricMamba99

My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as I think he looked better with hair, I don't think male pattern baldness is why she left. My guess is she wasn't with him for his looks in the first place lol. If a girl is in it for fame and money, the relationship is bound to run into some trouble.

blackg

Reaction score
“But the most beautiful things in life are not just things. They’re people, and places, memories and pictures. They’re feelings and moments and miles and laughter,” the quote read. She captioned the post, “travel the world. run through Times Square at 3am. scream one direction so loud in your car that everyone on the sidewalk can hear your emotions. laugh so hard that you literally feel like you can’t breathe. eat oreos for breakfast. make other.... blah blah...
She exposed her personality (and mentality) as soon as she mentioned "one direction."

The shame!