Famous Rapper Logic Marriage Ends In Divorce About 2 Months After He Shaved His Head

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn she was already dating down SERIOUSLY.

View attachment 82951

This is the problem with nonlooksmatched couplings. Eventually the hotter person will realize they "don't love the ugly person" anymore and it will break down. You can only sustain these types of relationships with an intense amount of work to compensate.

Better to try not to be ugly or just get a sugar baby than marry one and lose everything. In the end the only way she'll be with you is if you're paying her. At least a sugar baby is not putting you into a legally binding contract.

Apparently the news that's coming out now is that he's the one who broke it off. I thought she did at first bit since he's getting bigger he thought it'd be better to stay single. Once you start climbing further and further there's no shortage of girls.

blackg

Reaction score
Apparently the news that's coming out now is that he's the one who broke it off. I thought she did at first bit since he's getting bigger he thought it'd be better to stay single. Once you start climbing further and further there's no shortage of girls.
Agreed.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably just his media spin. Hes a rapper. His wife cant leave him. So he claims he left her instead. Pretty typical stuff.

Kind of like

"you're fired, get out."
"yeah well you cant fire me because I quit! "

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably just his media spin. Hes a rapper. His wife cant leave him. So he claims he left her instead. Pretty typical stuff.

Kind of like

"you're fired, get out."
"yeah well you cant fire me because I quit! "

I agree if it was a normal couple then it is likely that the girl could do better. But he has higher SMV than her, he's been climbing up recently and probably decided he doesn't want to be tied down to one woman. It's the whole rap culture it revolves around banging multiple women.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree if it was a normal couple then it is likely that the girl could do better. But he has higher SMV than her, he's been climbing up recently and probably decided he doesn't want to be tied down to one woman. It's the whole rap culture it revolves around banging multiple women.

I dont know if this guy is your hero or whatever. I just heard of him from this thread. I know nothing about him.

But I think your prior post is a far more likely explanation for how this went.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...after-he-shaved-his-head.112761/#post-1637892

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know if this guy is your hero or whatever. I just heard of him from this thread. I know nothing about him.

But I think your prior post is a far more likely explanation for how this went.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...after-he-shaved-his-head.112761/#post-1637892

He's not my hero lol. Some of my friends listen to him, and you're right it could've gone both ways. That was the story from that one guy and it sounds believable but when the other information came around two days ago, well that seems just as likely. I think I kind of changed my mind when I read more about it.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pathetic. All of you.

Johnny depp, amber heard, brad pitt angelina jolie list goes on... yeah sure looks are the reason for their divorce.

Plus she's average he's the better looking one in their couple

blackg

Reaction score
Pathetic. All of you.

Johnny depp, amber heard, brad pitt angelina jolie list goes on... yeah sure looks are the reason for their divorce.

Plus she's average he's the better looking one in their couple
She is average, I agree with you there.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yikes

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 525
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    571.4 KB · Views: 519

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noo dude she left him because he shaved his head.... cause you know hair is everything there is in life and especially in a relationship. no money no marital problems and neither personal happiness

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what about she left him just because she married him for the divorce rape in the first place? Even if this guy goes totally bald he can f*** more women than all the forum with NW0 combined

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that annoying song. I was thinking "another normie fullhead who thinks he has problems".

But I was wrong, he's a fellow sufferer, his thoughts about suicide are totally justified, I just wish he abstained from making such a horrible song about it.

Because I'm sure that losing hair is the only legitimate reason someone could consider suicide.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coincidentally this is after signing a multi million record deal too... she's a gold digger. Baffles me why wealthy men marry, or just any man in general. "Hey, I have a great idea! Why don't i bind myself in a legal contract to a woman so when she leaves me she gets the house, kids and my pension! What could go wrong?"

You should see third world marriage logic. Lets get this guy married who has 4 months left to live! And after his wife loses virginity status and probably has the child she's thrown out to rot. In even lower castes they kill her.

Even if its for a heir who looks after them in old age, I don't see the benefit. You live your life like trash, working overtime, taking tours to avoid going home, just because you hate your wife going on about house issues (no matter how small) like a parrot.

So its either enjoy 25~30 years, suffer 30 years, then cross fingers you raised em right to have some comfort in 20 years.
Or Enjoy 60 years, suffer the last 10 years. I'd easily take the latter. Life is short, to not enjoy it.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
It's one of the rare life problems that's both highly obvious and that has no real solution.

Lol at agonizing over losing your job or getting a divorce, you can design a plan to efficiently get over those in a matter of months, a year at worst.

You never truly win the battle when it comes to male pattern baldness. At least that one advantage early balding will give you: the rest of your life will constantly seem to be on easy mode.

There's almost nothing that will make you despair like hair loss. I know because I went through a lot of other sh*t and other members on this forum have said the same, hair loss is always at the top of their worries.

So yes, losing one's hair can definitely cause you to have suicidal thoughts. It's never been the case for me but I've felt the deep desperation and I completely understand Logic's reaction that led him to write his shitty one hit wonder.

Extrapolating people's accounts of hairloss on this forum is pretty useless. The people that come here are a minute percentage, are desperate and often have mental health problems pre dating hairloss (myself included). Contrary to popular belief there are people suffering from hair loss that suck it up and get on with life.

Having battled hairloss for over 10 years I know too well how it made me feel depressed and that there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually you learn to live despite it and realise life goes on.

Losing hair is not even remotely comparable to having a loved one taken from you by cancer or tragedy. I know what would send me to suicide quicker.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Extrapolating people's accounts of hairloss on this forum is pretty useless. The people that come here are a minute percentage, are desperate and often have mental health problems pre dating hairloss (myself included). Contrary to popular belief there are people suffering from hair loss that suck it up and get on with life.

Having battled hairloss for over 10 years I know too well how it made me feel depressed and that there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually you learn to live despite it and realise life goes on.

Losing hair is not even remotely comparable to having a loved one taken from you by cancer or tragedy. I know what would send me to suicide quicker.

This forum struggles with confirmation bias. The more you think about your hair loss, the bigger problem it becomes. My depression meter is linearly dependent on how much time I spend on HairLossTalk.com and thinking about my hair but logically I know I can't do anything about it besides the things I'm already doing.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum struggles with confirmation bias. The more you think about your hair loss, the bigger problem it becomes. My depression meter is linearly dependent on how much time I spend on HairLossTalk.com and thinking about my hair but logically I know I can't do anything about it besides the things I'm already doing.

Exactly why I disappear for a few weeks every now and then and I will do it again shortly after my forehead reduction surgery tomorrow.

I'm also very obsessive so I dont do well at moderation. If im on here its very addictive. Im better off putting that obsessiveness into something else that is productive.

Unless you're here to learn something, try something new, or share info to help someone it's just a time sink.

cubanshlink

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous tryna pity Logic lmao. He really doesn’t look bad with a shaved head. Man just left a shitty marriage, got jacked, and is worth like $40 million. Plus he’s probably f*****g hellla girls now. Don’t pity him, but instead maybe turn your heads to some of the people in this forum...

cubanshlink

My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF,, doesn't he always rap about having a beautiful sexy wife and sh*t

100% due to fuking hair loss

(also lol at being married in 2018 if you're a man)
Their marriage ending had nothing to do with hair loss. It was simply a broken marriage...