Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
931.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to be suicidal when testosterone was poisoning me but thankfully estrogen cured me. Men kill themselves on average 4 times more often than women due to testosterone and even more in Eastern Europe (the most testosterone poisoned place in the world). I believe normal women don't commit suicide unless they have PCOS or some other condition that gives them high testosterone levels. Even in religious countries where women are kept as house pets and slaves men still kill themselves 5 times more often than them, that's how horrible this poison is.

Attachments

• suicide-ratio.png
    suicide-ratio.png
    269 KB · Views: 29

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I was an incel so I would start HRT earlier. The only reason I delayed it was because I was already good looking in a country full of ugly men and always got a lot of female attention. Meanwhile you're an incel and still refusing to take HRT, at this point you should just transmaxx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn do you leave this site up on your computer all day lol
I'm waiting for a flight and no I just refresh it when I'm bored, I want to save peoples lives by getting them on estrogen. 2 days ago I saw a reddit post by a balding 14 year old boy and convinced him to take HRT. Its not the first life I saved.

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a flight and no I just refresh it when I'm bored, I want to save peoples lives by getting them on estrogen. 2 days ago I saw a reddit post by a balding 14 year old boy and convinced him to take HRT. Its not the first life I saved.
????????????????

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you stupid?
Nope that's why I saved his life. Do you think someone that's severely balding at 14 will have a good life without hrt? I bought it for him and taught him how to inject. I will keep in contact with him and update you guys so hopefully one day you will have some empathy and start recommending hrt to people that clearly have no hope of a decent life on testosterone.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
show us ur hair bald kid

The anti-HRT crowd is so f*****g stupid. Regardless what you think about my results, it proves that normie hairloss drugs are absolutely pathetic. If you want any degree of satisfaction with your regimen you have to be willing to make ultimate sacrifices. I was 22 years old when I started estrogen.

632E11D6-010B-4F6E-945C-708E34C9FBE0.JPEG

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The anti-HRT crowd is so f*****g stupid. Regardless what you think about my results, it proves that normie hairloss drugs are absolutely pathetic. If you want any degree of satisfaction with your regimen you have to be willing to make ultimate sacrifices. I was 22 years old when I started estrogen.

View attachment 187653
Dawg i was extremely lucky i had similar results without any female hormones

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dawg i was extremely lucky i had similar results without any female hormones
I wouldn't consider it lucky, you're trading your heart for hair with 22mg minoxidil. Too bad you live in Greece so you can get dangerous prescription only medications over the counter and no one can stop you from slowly killing yourself with this regimen

Evil demon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope that's why I saved his life. Do you think someone that's severely balding at 14 will have a good life without hrt? I bought it for him and taught him how to inject. I will keep in contact with him and update you guys so hopefully one day you will have some empathy and start recommending hrt to people that clearly have no hope of a decent life on testosterone.
Nobody cares what u do with your pathetic body but now u r manipulating 14- year- olds into starting hrt? You really are a sick freak. Someone really needs to f*** your punny *** into oblivion.