Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be very sick to take estrogen just for hair while being a male and dont have any gender dysphoria , all that persistence and recklessness will fight back with such concequences detrimental for your heath.Also i really dont believe some guys here to be taking HRT they just like the chatting having nothing better to do
Yep that dude saying T is poison and rotts u from the inside out especially. Having T litteraly makes u feel like superman.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be very sick to take estrogen just for hair while being a male and dont have any gender dysphoria , all that persistence and recklessness will fight back with such concequences detrimental for your heath.Also i really dont believe some guys here to be taking HRT they just like the chatting having nothing better to do
Taking hrt to be a girl is worse lol . At least men who use estrogen for hair have a valid reason to do so not to be a shemale freak lol

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want any gyno not even a millimeter, nor do I want lower T or lower libido. I want to remain 100% male. I was never a femboy nor am I feminine, but im still pretty far from macho. I can be submissive for sure. U can be a femboy without estrogen dude wtf lol. Also estrogen wouldn't help my hair it would just make it worse like dutasteride and finasteride did. I just know it would. Either from Upregulation or hormonal imbalance. I dont even have nw7 in the family tops nw3.
Estradiol downregulates. No treatments other than estrogen help me.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having testosterone makes you feel like a horny caveman. Your p**rn addiction is the only reason you haven't transitioned yet, testosterone completely controls you. We're free.
Wtf? Women can be just as horny if not more. My friend got a new girl and shes so horny she has sucked him off twice on a public plane and needs sex at least twice a day. He even find it annoying. U cant feel horny the same way as a real woman would because ur a damn tranny lol.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf? Women can be just as horny if not more. My friend got a new girl and shes so horny she has sucked him off twice on a public plane and needs sex at least twice a day. He even find it annoying. U cant feel horny the same way as a real woman would because ur a damn tranny lol.
Old milfs your age are horny and desperate, let me guess she doesn't watch p**rn at all while u do for 10h every day. See the difference?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post a selfie
You first I'll post one right after
I can show u the gel I'm using for now, as you can see it's not in Europe, I can show u the vials in 7 days

Attachments

• PXL_20240423_173802127.MP-min.jpg
    PXL_20240423_173802127.MP-min.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 45