Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens if you take two different types of estrogen at the same time? Like ethenate and cypionate for example

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1713471987002.png

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If one wants to try adjusting hormones .,.
The easiest way is to take Spirolactone.
This is what doctors prescribe to women losing their hair. Why? Because it works.
They are prescribed 200 mg per day.
It’s it largely harmless. It knocks down male androgens. Bare in minds these types of drugs are powerful. So don’t get idea if it starts improving your hair .. just keep popping pills. Absolute max is 400 mg. 200mg should be safe while continuing your other protocols/regimen.
I wouldn’t attempt this if you are overweight because you will accumulate fat in wrong places. Gyno is what you should pay attention to.. There is testosterone creams which can can be placed on nipple area & this will almost immediately knock down any puffiness.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will take an estradiol injection instead of the testosterone injection I was supposed to have. It's funny how little time it takes to destroy hair. It's only been 3 weeks and now I need 6-12 months of HRT to compensate for the damage I've taken.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you probably can't get a man's body without going bald.
Today I saw a pic of my legs in shorts from the year before I got on estradiol and it is insane how damn bad they looked in comparison to now. So thin and disgusting, way hairier and just straight up unattractive. No wonder finasteride and minoxidil weren't saving my hair, those drugs are simply an add on for a more serious regimen if you are a testosterone allergic man like me and 414.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For most men the traditional regimens don’t work. That isn’t to say they can’t work. The will work if the androgen levels come down. If you are a healthy male with decent hair in your teens & now you are becoming a man & male hormones are peaking .. you look great.. no problem.. But you undoubtedly start getting acne.. your skin starts getting oily..your pores enlarge.. And very slowly your hair on your head starts to fall out.. You undoubtedly have so much hair it isn’t a big deal.. but each year you see the recession.. male pattern baldness is related imo with acne.. I don’t know if pores get filled with sebum or inflammation or oils or exactly mechanism.. but IMO that’s a red flag for male pattern baldness.. which most men notice but think so what..
So you try minoxidil.. but no results.. probably because your male androgens are sky high..It’s not to say minoxidil doesn’t work or is unproven.. It’s probably more like nothing is going to work because the ideal hormone levels for you are to out of balance for great hair like you had as a teen.. Your manliness is great, but it’s working against you as far as hair growth..The follicles are not all dead.. They just won’t grow in the current climate..So this post which is now 1300 pages lays out a general framework..
Lowering DHT levels with Finasteride/Duasteride although helpful are not enough for most men..Minoxidil isn’t either or any other supplement, massage, laser.. you name it. There is something which must come 1st to see real results.. And this post touches on those things

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lowering DHT levels with Finasteride/Duasteride although helpful.
Helpful? Dutasteride destroyed my hair faster while on it than off it. Same with finasteride but less severe. I suspect sensitivity to hormonal imbalance or receptor upregulation OR sensitivity to the rise of T which both drugs causes. Even hrt wouldnt save me. Still wouldnt try it cause these drugs leave permanent sides and scars.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will take an estradiol injection instead of the testosterone injection I was supposed to have. It's funny how little time it takes to destroy hair. It's only been 3 weeks and now I need 6-12 months of HRT to compensate for the damage I've taken.
Testosterone is poison for hair. Its not dht that causes hairloss its the damn T. Btw how do you afford all these expensive treatments without a job? Who pays for it?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I saw a pic of my legs in shorts from the year before I got on estradiol and it is insane how damn bad they looked in comparison to now. So thin and disgusting, way hairier and just straight up unattractive. No wonder finasteride and minoxidil weren't saving my hair, those drugs are simply an add on for a more serious regimen if you are a testosterone allergic man like me and 414.
414 was nw1 before hrt so he isnt allergic to T at all.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pure jealousy, he's too much of a pussy to get on estrogen so he wants everyone else to rot on testosterone with him, he thinks we are cheating by taking estrogen
Nah. I honestly rather live with thinning hair than grow boobs and get all the other negative effects of estrogen. You never even felt like a man to begin with so stop talking BS. If my genes wants me bald then so be it. Im not gonna play god with injections and pills and see how I destroy my male body inside and outside. At my age you start to accept things easier. You are still a child.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
414 was nw1 before hrt so he isnt allergic to T at all.
Do you think hair is the only thing testosterone destroys? It rots the entire body and turns you into a caveman. In the future we will be remembered as pioneers and visionaries while people like you will be instantly forgotten as soon as you die. There's nothing else to write on a mans grave other than "he liked jacking off and getting into fights". I just wish I was born 100 years from now when masculinity is eradicated so I could experience life without seeing rotten dangerous men everywhere I go.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe try some running and lifting. It gave me a great body, basically perfect

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think hair is the only thing testosterone destroys? It rots the entire body and turns you into a caveman. In the future we will be remembered as pioneers and visionaries while people like you will be instantly forgotten as soon as you die. There's nothing else to write on a mans grave other than "he liked jacking off and getting into fights". I just wish I was born 100 years from now when masculinity is eradicated so I could experience life without seeing rotten dangerous men everywhere I go.
Its funny that you hate men so much and say that T is poison but still is somehow attracted to men and enjoy to f*** them and have a relationship with them rofl. You arent a lesbian are you? Probably lol.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My legs are beautiful especially when I shave the disgusting hair away. Come and see.