Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So have u gotten your hair back yet? u stupid balding tranny. Mutilating your body for the sake of some hair on your head is beyond dumb. Even Almas and adri needs some mental evaluation. They may even end up as school shooters one day.
I bet I look and feel better than you do, you stupid bastard)))) You only know how to whine on the forum, how miserable I am, nothing helps me, you pussy-*** whiner. You can continue to feel sorry for yourself, nothing will help you anymore))))

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I can't lie. I had slow mediate hairloss only in the temples and one day I used topical finasteride opposed to swallowing my dutasteride 0.5 pills and my hair randomly the next morning thickened up ( I had a thin spot and now I saw baby hairs com in) then out of nowhere I got muscle cramps and my whole body ached and I got diffuse thinning. I've been diffusely thinning every since even in my donor when I had thick full head of hair with slight temple recession. I'm pretty sure this is reflex hyper andronicty because I never even had acne till now. Will taking hrt solve this?

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I can't lie. I had slow mediate hairloss only in the temples and one day I used topical finasteride opposed to swallowing my dutasteride 0.5 pills and my hair randomly the next morning thickened up ( I had a thin spot and now I saw baby hairs com in) then out of nowhere I got muscle cramps and my whole body ached and I got diffuse thinning. I've been diffusely thinning every since even in my donor when I had thick full head of hair with slight temple recession. I'm pretty sure this is reflex hyper andronicty because I never even had acne till now. Will taking hrt solve this?
Probably asking the obvious, but have you tried going back on dutasteride, or are you on anything else right now?

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably asking the obvious, but have you tried going back on dutasteride, or are you on anything else right now?
I actually went to dutasteride mesotherapy and it actually thickened my hair but it got bomb rushed again by diffuse thinning a week later. I have taken bica solo for half month and don't feel different at all. Not even sore boobs. I remember taking Diane 35 and on the 5th day I was overwhelmed and felt like crap but at least it feels like it would slow down my hair loss eventually. I wish that would be more conversations about reflex hyper. Only one doctor online I see says it's real

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually went to dutasteride mesotherapy and it actually thickened my hair but it got bomb rushed again by diffuse thinning a week later. I have taken bica solo for half month and don't feel different at all. Not even sore boobs. I remember taking Diane 35 and on the 5th day I was overwhelmed and felt like crap but at least it feels like it would slow down my hair loss eventually. I wish that would be more conversations about reflex hyper. Only one doctor online I see says it's real
You’d probably need to use a lot of bica by itself. For what it’s worth I’ve seen at least 3 people who people who’ve claimed to have reflex hyperandrogenicity and got on hrt, and it reversed hair loss for 2 of them. The one it didn’t help had incredibly severe reflex hyperandrogenicity, worse than what you’re describing, so I think there’s a good chance it would work for you

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’d probably need to use a lot of bica by itself. For what it’s worth I’ve seen at least 3 people who people who’ve claimed to have reflex hyperandrogenicity and got on hrt, and it reversed hair loss for 2 of them. The one it didn’t help had incredibly severe reflex hyperandrogenicity, worse than what you’re describing, so I think there’s a good chance it would work for you
When we are talking hrt are we talking just AA or AA plus estrogen? If estrogen is included then what's the minimum dose? I only want to be in a position where I can get gyno surgery at most. Idc about the e2 side effects unless it shrinks my dick. I already have a pretty boy phenotype it's just a**. I used to be a Kevin Mann shill and believe that finasteride is the best thing since toilet paper and I even laughed at PFS but now after reading stories and getting Reflex hyper (something that supposedly doesn't exist) I won't call anything bull crap anymore

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
When we are talking hrt are we talking just AA or AA plus estrogen? If estrogen is included then what's the minimum dose? I only want to be in a position where I can get gyno surgery at most. Idc about the e2 side effects unless it shrinks my dick. I already have a pretty boy phenotype it's just a**. I used to be a Kevin Mann shill and believe that finasteride is the best thing since toilet paper and I even laughed at PFS but now after reading stories and getting Reflex hyper (something that supposedly doesn't exist) I won't call anything bull crap anymore
@Nghtly used just estradiol pills to recover from reflex hyper and that worked for him. I personally use 2 mg e pills and 100 mg spironolactone, but I take a few days break a month. As long as you take frequent breaks and don’t take obscene doses you shouldn’t fry your nuts, and you shouldn’t have significant shrinkage either if you make sure you get erections daily.
The minimum for just e2 I’d say is like 2mg maybe but you may or may not see results on that dose. I can, but I’m kind of a hyper-responder to estradiol

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Nghtly used on estradiol pills to recover from reflex hyper and that worked for him. I personally use 2 mg e pills and 100 mg spironolactone, but I take a few days break a month. As long as you take frequent breaks and don’t take obscene doses you shouldn’t fry your nuts, and you shouldn’t have significant shrinkage either if you make sure you get erections daily.
The minimum for just e2 I’d say is like 2mg maybe but you may or may not see results on that dose. I can, but I’m kind of a hyper-responder to estradiol
Right now I'm in a third world country. I've been here trying to get residency for another passport to reduce my taxes, but while I'm here obviously the perks are I can afford medicine. Very easy. That's why the dutasteride mesotherapy was pretty cheap. However, the off-brand labeled Latin American estrogen pills don't even seem to do anything for me cuz I was on them for like 2 weeks and that was one time. I had a sore boob for one day but other than that I haven't felt anything. Maybe I need to actually order some tranny stuff from the US or something or get brand name prescriptions

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right now I'm in a third world country. I've been here trying to get residency for another passport to reduce my taxes, but while I'm here obviously the perks are I can afford medicine. Very easy. That's why the dutasteride mesotherapy was pretty cheap. However, the off-brand labeled Latin American estrogen pills don't even seem to do anything for me cuz I was on them for like 2 weeks and that was one time. I had a sore boob for one day but other than that I haven't felt anything. Maybe I need to actually order some tranny stuff from the US or something or get brand name prescriptions
The higher your test the higher the dosage needed usually.
spironolactone makes them more effective and is a pretty light AA.

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. I heard spironolactone is crap. But idk maybe I'll do 25mg of cypro with 50mg bica and 2mg test and try and get some results and slowly taper off and see how much I can tolerate dosing down until I see results fade

sanodatto

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being quite social these days, I often hear from people how they feel about bald people. For example, I recently heard girls in a conversation come to the conclusion that bald guys are terrible. Can you imagine how painful it would be for me to hear this if I were bald myself?
By the way, people often underestimate how difficult it is to fight baldness. The girls say, “Why is he bald? Couldn’t he have used Finasteride?”
I believe you but in my anecdotal experience it's women under 30 who are assholes about it, older, mature women consider hair preference inconsequential compared to if you're confident, have your sh*t together and your own money

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you consider spironolactone over bica or cypro? Also if I hyper reflex should I still be taking 5 ar inhibitors

Hemingwayfan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide works by binding to ARs, thus inhibiting the action of androgens which bind to ARs in hair follicle cells.

Mechanism of Increased AR Expression​

1. Compensatory Response to Blocked ARs:
  • As bicalutamide binds to ARs, it prevents androgens from activating these receptors. However, the body can detect this reduced AR activity. In response, there may be a compensatory mechanism whereby the body tries to restore normal androgen activity by increasing the number of ARs. This upregulation is a form of homeostatic balance attempting to maintain normal physiological functions despite the presence of an AR antagonist.
2. Long-Term Adaptation to Bicalutamide:
  • Prolonged use of bicalutamide may lead to adaptive changes at the cellular level in tissues sensitive to androgens, such as the scalp. These changes can include not only increased AR expression but potentially changes in the sensitivity or functionality of these receptors. Over several years, this adaptation could either counteract the balding process more effectively or, paradoxically, might lead to a scenario where the increased number of ARs could exacerbate hair loss if bicalutamide becomes less effective or if not all receptors are blocked.

Last edited:

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea in theory I've always worried that bica could raise testosterone (obviously it does) but it's supposed to block receptors. But I suppose one could take it and the blocking not be effective but you just raised testosterone. So maybe hopping on bica was a bad idea first. However I hear so many stories of bica working and cypro not and vice versa.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you consider spironolactone over bica or cypro? Also if I hyper reflex should I still be taking 5 ar inhibitors
It’s healthier to use and often has better results with e2 than bica. Cypro would have the best results probably, but it also has the worst side effects from what I’ve read

Last edited: