Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet you faggots would love that. I’d also be willing to bet you aren’t allowed within 500 feet of a school zone either hahahahahah
the pedophile is hiding his face and projecting as usual. protecting his soyboy 12yo boyfriend

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re so mindfucked you saved these pics from literally years ago and stored them away lmao. I can only imagine what else you have stored on your devices. Photos of minors, perhaps?
These photos are not stored on my devices, but on this site in my messages, retarded.
On my devices there are only photos of your father with a lollipop.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
These photos are not stored on my devices, but on this site in my messages, retarded.
On my devices there are only photos of your father with a lollipop.
Almas I loved your comment about adri looking like a female mf a year ago. when he could not post on this forum anymore like me and all the rest. Funny as sh*t keep it up hahahhahaha.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still saved them from years ago that’s how mindfucked you are. I actually feel bad that your ego is that sensitive over simple messages online
I just don't delete messages. You speak as if this requires some effort.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You took the effort to go find a pic of this man. That makes you the puppet and him the puppet master
I wouldn't call pressing two buttons an effort. Besides, it's just funny and was done on my initiative. But if you like to think that he is a puppet master, who am I to interfere with you.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re just a wind up toy for us lmao
I come to this forum to have a good time making fun of bald fools like you. Because while I am enjoying life, you always want to teach me and others how to live. It looks pathetic. I'm sure I laugh at you more than you laugh at me.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ve been branded as our livestock now, and there’s nothing you can do about it. This is the land of the wolves and you ain’t a wolf
Baldcels imagine themselves to be predators, haha
I appreciated the hunter eyes of one of you.

Last edited:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition to E and 5-ARI, I have the choice between cypro, triptorelin (GnRH agonist), bica and spironolactone. Which one would you recommend?

I've heard good things about bica, but I'm afraid of the risk of receptor hypersensitivity. Does that mean if this happens, switching to another anti-androgens (including orchiectomy) will be less effective?
Use only E2 and P4. Zinc 40mg. Vitamins.... You DHT should fall under 100 pg/ml

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I come to this forum to have a good time making fun of bald fools like you. Because while I am enjoying life, you always want to teach me and others how to live. It looks pathetic. I'm sure I laugh at you more than you laugh at me.

I just don't delete messages. You speak as if this requires some effort.

Baldcels imagine themselves to be predators, haha
I appreciated the hunter eyes of one of you.

Enjoying life while sticking around like a prisoner on a balding forum mmkay .....I would NOT call that enjoying life. Stop lieing to yourself, deep inside ur f*****g miserable for the fact that you mutilate your body and have become less of a man by taking these pills just to keep your stupid hair on your head lol. You will never be truly happy.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Enjoying life while sticking around like a prisoner on a balding forum mmkay .....I would NOT call that enjoying life. Stop lieing to yourself, deep inside ur f*****g miserable for the fact that you mutilate your body and have become less of a man by taking these pills just to keep your stupid hair on your head lol. You will never be truly happy.
I'm happy, I can honestly say. I'm on the forum to mock the poor bald people who try to teach others how they should live.
By the way, I came up with a new funny picture.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
copium.jpg

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Masculinity beats being a weak low T shemale like yourself. xD. You would be on hrt even if u never had hair issues lol.
No, you're wrong again. If there was a cure for baldness, I would not use HRT, but stick to Bicalutamide to keep my skin ok.
I see virtually no problem living without T. The hair is worth it.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very very true. You were always a sissy feminine bottom f**. No true man would ever consider hrt just for hair omg... Stop lieing shorty. U got mental problems.
I had the balls to solve my hair loss problem by considering the pros and cons. And I solved the problem while losers like you just tolerate it.
After all, I'm a handsome and happy guy with hair, and you're a miserable freak who tells happy people how they should live. I feel sorry for you, bro.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the balls to solve my hair loss problem by considering the pros and cons. And I solved the problem while losers like you just tolerate it.
After all, I'm a handsome and happy guy with hair, and you're a miserable freak who tells happy people how they should live. I feel sorry for you, bro.
Had the balls.... now u no longer have balls thats funny af xD. And u mention that people call you cute now and sh*t Hahaha ur so freaking fem Hahaha.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asians are rarely handsome just a true fact.
Maybe fix your Asian eyes then just maybe u become slightly handsome xD. Litteraly nobody here has ever called you handsome just a midget incel four eyes haha.