Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here had any vision problems with topical minoxidil??@itsnoahkennedy can you tell me.ur past experience with vision loss on topical minoxidil my sister has a problem

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here had any vision problems with topical minoxidil??@itsnoahkennedy can you tell me.ur past experience with vision loss on topical minoxidil my sister has a problem
My ears were blocked from minoxidil and my face was swollen.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Да цпа поднимает пролактин.Финастерид тоже но не намного чем цпа.Надо искать свою дозировку.
I dropped finasteride and cpa and take fewer E2 now.. PRL should normally now

Only E2 (not too much and not too few) 100 mg P4, 50mg P5. Minoxidil, tretinoid.. Vitamins ABCE, D3........ Will be the best.
My hair is growing faster and getting longer than ever before..

I will not take finasteride dutasteride cpa or bicalutamide anymore... And want to stay healthy.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped finasteride and cpa and take fewer E2 now.. PRL should normally now

Only E2 (not too much and not too few) 100 mg P4, 50mg P5. Minoxidil, tretinoid.. Vitamins ABCE, D3........ Will be the best.
My hair is growing faster and getting longer than ever before..

I will not take finasteride dutasteride cpa or bicalutamide anymore... And want to stay healthy.
I hate dutasteride too i wish i could drop it!! Did you start oral minoxidil?? For me oral minoxidil 22 mg was the best and strongest medication i have ever taken!! Did you have any shedding when you dropped dutasteride??I am thinking of dropping duta but i will never stop finasteride

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate dutasteride too i wish i could drop it!! Did you start oral minoxidil?? For me oral minoxidil 22 mg was the best and strongest medication i have ever taken!! Did you have any shedding when you dropped dutasteride??I am thinking of dropping duta but i will never stop finasteride
Yes, I've 5mg oral minoxidil. More makes the face swollen.
I had a little bit shedding after stop dutasteride and cpa.. But nothing changed..

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm okay... I have been on oral minoxidil for 3 years now, estradiol/bicalutamide/dutasteride for 5 years. And... Ive been experiencing diffuse hair loss. Could it be a cyclic shed from the oral minoxidil?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E2: 330 pg/ml
3 a diol G: 49ng/dl

Still miniaturization going on with these values. This is just impossible.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Я тоже ненавижу дутастерид, я бы хотел его бросить!! Вы начали пероральный миноксидил?? Для меня пероральный миноксидил 22 мг был лучшим и самым сильным лекарством, которое я когда-либо принимал!! У вас был какой-нибудь сброс, когда вы бросили дутастерид??Я думаю о том, чтобы бросить дуту, но я никогда не остановлю финастерид
how do you take minoxidil 22 mg at a time or morning and evening and why do you take such a high dose, did smaller doses help you?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm okay... I have been on oral minoxidil for 3 years now, estradiol/bicalutamide/dutasteride for 5 years. And... Ive been experiencing diffuse hair loss. Could it be a cyclic shed from the oral minoxidil?
Thyroid gland? T3? Need some Jod?
Too much estradiol makes shedding and thin yellow hair too.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Havent done T. Last time I did it was at 180 ng/dl but my e2 was at 20 pg/ml(that was 8 months ago and I was using a sh*t e2 spray, now I'm using Een Injections). Now that I have 330 pg/ml + very low 3a diol g, my T must be in female ranges. I barely have any sperm production and it is very very wattery so that's another thing of low T.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the question is more about DHT, not T? Because, on my estrogen injections, my testotheiron was below the castration level and my DHT was high.
These are my numbers.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the question is more about DHT, not T? Because, on my estrogen injections, my testotheiron was below the castration level and my DHT was high.
A diol G is very low, that means androgens on peripheral tissue (hair for example) is very low so I should not have hair loss with those levels.