Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rather try to buy from contact provided Im really not sure if that Ali ru is legit. Hemiacosmetics is cheapest for premixed solution.

20-30g would be enough for that period if dosed at 100mg/day.

thanks i had mine for free it was medical necessity but for sure it changed my face completely.
Thank you! You need to apply 1ml per day, right? In this case, the ready-made solution will last only 50 days, which is not enough to evaluate the effect.
I will also need to apply the solution not only on the temples, but also on the crown, parting, sides, back of the head... This complicates the application somewhat, so I do not like topical solutions.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! You need to apply 1ml per day, right? In this case, the ready-made solution will last only 50 days, which is not enough to evaluate the effect.
I will also need to apply the solution not only on the temples, but also on the crown, parting, sides, back of the head... This complicates the application somewhat, so I do not like topical solutions.
Trust me I had shaved my head to apply with sprayer just because of that reason. But even with dropper it takes like 1-2 minutes at most to apply.

And i mix it like noah 25-33mg/ml. For example I mix for ~100 days in a bottle of 400ml that means 70% (ETH) and 30% (PG) then add 10g of RU to get 25mg/ml solution. Then I apply 4ml to my scalp even 3ml could be enough but i go overboard most of the times just to cover whole scalp. So that means I applied 100mg in this case.

While people see changes in short time frame, I didnt see it (but felt it sooner) until 4th month because I have 85%+ density it was just miniaturised. Only now at 5th month I feel confident to grow my hair longer.

And yeah I would advise on adding dutasteride and minoxidil.

Last edited:

JFeels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. They just got weird paying options if i remember correctly. But they are good, I even ordered tretinoin from them.
Hey, I ordered RU58841 from the source your provided and was wondering if there were any carriers that you would recommend

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
where do i buy cyproterone acetate i live in ireland and my alldaychemist stuff just got seized awaiting a prescription

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
где я могу купить ацетат ципротерона, я живу в ирландии, и мои вседневные химические вещи только что были конфискованы в ожидании рецептЭ
В России вообще все в свободном доступе

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
где я могу купить ацетат ципротерона, я живу в ирландии, и мои вседневные химические вещи только что были конфискованы в ожидании рецептаТ
Ты девочка или мальчик?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Я начал лактировать после нескольких недель снижения CPA с 12,5 мг каждый день до 12,5 мг через день. Лактация означает высокий уровень пролактина. Может ли это быть причиной истончения волос, несмотря на 6 месяцев приема ЗГТ?

У меня также могла развиться пролактинома, потому что у меня тоже частые головные боли.
Тебе надо остановить ципро и найти свою дозировку.Остановить чтобы все пришло в норму,и по новой начать цпа к примеру 12.5 мне два раза в неделю

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
У кого вырос Пролактин на финастериде ?читал что такие случаи есть

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Нет, я просто сказал, что на меня это действует лучше, чем бикалутамид 75 мг и 2-3 мг е2 или ципро 12,5-25 мг в день с 2 мг е2. На е2 мой член был только для того, чтобы мочиться, теперь он снова уничтожает пуки.
И да, я общался с grme на reddit, он еще не пробовал RU. Пирилутамид сильно занижен, 2x5 мг в день является стандартной дозировкой, при этом он имеет почти такое же связывающее сродство, что и RU Ki=24, в то время как у Ru 26 (чем меньше, тем лучше, но это незначительно). В любом случае, я дозирую свой ru 100-150 мг, в то время как пирилутамид дозируется, как было сказано ранее, не более 20 мг в день, потому что это дорого. Я просто говорю, что это последнее, что я пробовал, и я бы хотел, чтобы это было первым.

Большинство людей здесь получают отрастание от миноксидила или подавления андрогенов. Но если соединить дутастерид мин и ру, получится безбокий ядерный стек у 99% людей.

пример финастерид/мин/ру на 2 года молодой агрессивный лысый:
View attachment 184090View attachment 184091
это твои результаты?очень впечатляет!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
где я могу купить ацетат ципротерона, я живу в ирландии, и мои вседневные химические вещи только что были конфискованы в ожидании рецепта
Как О вас заботится ваше правительство

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
У кого вырос Пролактин на финастериде ?читал что такие случаи есть
I am...
Prl levels with finasteride.. 27 ng/ml
With E2 and CPA additional.. 80 ng/ml

Reactions: Yar

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Я...
Уровни PRL с финастеридом... 27 нг/мл
С E2 и CPA доп. 80 нг/мл
Да цпа поднимает пролактин.Финастерид тоже но не намного чем цпа.Надо искать свою дозировку.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks a lot for the advice! I really appreciate it.

And yes, I perfectly know this regimen isn't sustainable for the long term, I'm already working on my maintenance plan.

I will drop full hrt sometime around the 8 month mark, depending on results. The good thing is I have realistic expectations.. And considering I'm already having gyno surgery, something like 25mg bica + 2mg E2 could work for a few years as maintenance... until something like pyrilutamide comes along.
I did exactly that, at the 8 month mark I was happy with my hair quality and dropped the e2. that was around June. (when I had gyno sx).

by November, so 3 months, I noticed a decrease in quality, and thought: well, if I have gone from full on hrt to nothing it's obvious that the quality will revert somewhat.

my hair is now gone to the before hrt quality.

this sucks...

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how to take tablets E? one at a time or all at once? once they wrote here that you should immediately take a high dose for 1 time that there was a surge of hormones and they will gradually decrease during the day. and if taken in the morning at lunchtime and in the evening, then e will be at a consistently low level.