Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you buy it and how is the solution prepared? If it stops my baldness, I'm ready to quit HRT
*Deleted*
This is from same lab just different middle man (sabrina quit job). You ask for Ru58841 on whatsapp and he will probably send you alibaba link to unrelated product just to pay required amount, shipping is/was 40 dollars.

I got 50g for 200dollars + 40 dollars shipping iirc.
I mix as everyone else; 70% ethanol and 30% PG.

A043E0A9-24D8-482A-A9E8-2AE6F125778F.jpeg

2 years progress dutasteride/ru/om - 22m/5m/13m (months) + needling

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
как называется иньекции Е которые ты колиш ? я в украине и нигде не могу найти .
Я у Лены брал давно еще, а сейчас заказываю с Oelabs

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 week on injections and vs the gel i can already tell the feminization is on another level... i say bring it on

like bridgeburn once said long ago... youth > gender, an enemy of hair is an enemy of mine... i couldnt agree more, testosterone has no place in my life

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 week on injections and vs the gel i can already tell the feminization is on another level... i say bring it on

like bridgeburn once said long ago... youth > gender, an enemy of hair is an enemy of mine... i couldnt agree more, testosterone has no place in my life
Inject yourself the E2V or got it from the doctor?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could E2 under a foil (who makes 500 pg/ml E2 the whole day) have the same effect as E2V Injections?

I have no experience with E2V Injections....

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I started EEn Injections from OElabs. This is my second shot and I only have more hair loss and remasculinization( no breast pain, different body odor, change in testicle size). Seems like Injections does not work for everyone.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I started EEn Injections from OElabs. This is my second shot and I only have more hair loss and remasculinization( no breast pain, different body odor, change in testicle size). Seems like Injections does not work for everyone.
maybe they are snake oil?

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's easy to check, take anazine for estradiol

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The user @GRme11 was using dutasteride + pyri + more stuff and his DHT rised. He is still receding and miniaturizing very fast and aggressively. Like ppl here thinks ohh RU works for everyone bla bla. Look at that.
Nah I just said it worked better for me than bicalutamide 75mg and 2-3mg e2 or cypro 12.5-25mg daily with 2mg e2. On e2 my dick was only for pissing now its destroying puccys again.
And yes I talked with grme on reddit, he didnt try RU yet. Pyrilutamide is heavily underdosed, 2x5mg daily is standard dosing while having almost same binding affinity as RU Ki=24 while Ru has 26 (lower is better, but thats marginal). Anyway im dosing my ru 100-150mg while Pyrilutamide is dosed as said before at most 20mg per day because its expensive. Im just saying its last thing that i tried and I wish it was first.

Most people here get regrowth from minoxidil or androgen suppression. But combine dutasteride min and ru you have sideless nuclear stack for 99% of people.

example finasteride/min/ru for 2 years young aggressive balder:
7B7CF3B2-19C2-4030-A950-71DDFDD41218.jpeg
B8891059-38CC-4F36-ACD2-348A66105509.jpeg

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I just said it worked better for me than bicalutamide 75mg and 2-3mg e2 or cypro 12.5-25mg daily with 2mg e2. On e2 my dick was only for pissing now its destroying puccys again.
And yes I talked with grme on reddit, he didnt try RU yet. Pyrilutamide is heavily underdosed, 2x5mg daily is standard dosing while having almost same binding affinity as RU Ki=24 while Ru has 26 (lower is better, but thats marginal). Anyway im dosing my ru 100-150mg while Pyrilutamide is dosed as said before at most 20mg per day because its expensive. Im just saying its last thing that i tried and I wish it was first.

Most people here get regrowth from minoxidil or androgen suppression. But combine dutasteride min and ru you have sideless nuclear stack for 99% of people.

View attachment 184090View attachment 184091
Isn't bicalutamide + oral dutasteride + Estradiol Injection androgen derpivation? Even with that I lose ground.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair system and wait out on hmi, no point in losing your life experience/fun to these forums
I wont have life experience/fun if I do not recover my hair.

I know I have no hope after this regimen but it is impossible to live like this.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 184090View attachment 184091
For starters, I would like to try Ru for 6-9 months to see if it works for me. How many grams of powder should I buy?
RU is also sold on Aliexpress at much cheaper prices. Of course, the reputation is not so encouraging, but I'm not afraid of a catch

I want to reach my ideal on HRT and then try to keep the result with RU.

By the way, I accidentally saw your reddit. Excellent jaw surgeries! I had a simple eyelid surgery that was very asymmetrical and it changed my life even though it only cost $300. As for the rest of my face, I was lucky to be born perfect.

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For starters, I would like to try Ru for 6-9 months to see if it works for me. How many grams of powder should I buy?
RU is also sold on Aliexpress at much cheaper prices. Of course, the reputation is not so encouraging, but I'm not afraid of a catch

I want to reach my ideal on HRT and then try to keep the result with RU.

By the way, I accidentally saw your reddit. Excellent jaw surgeries! I had a simple eyelid surgery that was very asymmetrical and it changed my life even though it only cost $300. As for the rest of my face, I was lucky to be born perfect.
Rather try to buy from contact provided Im really not sure if that Ali ru is legit. Hemiacosmetics is cheapest for premixed solution.

20-30g would be enough for that period if dosed at 100mg/day.

thanks i had mine for free it was medical necessity but for sure it changed my face completely.