Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t say you claimed to. Retard lol
I hope you're no older than teens with that maturity level. You really don't seem to care about anything in life but getting in jabs. I'm trying to establish some mutual respect here and diffuse this animosity but you really only care about having something nasty to say, whether it makes sense or not, whether it's related or not, like...

Chill, mate, just live and let live. Or don't. I shouldn't reply to you. You'll just make another childish jab or call me an abomination again.

It's boring. It's brain dead. It's childish. Grow up and mind your own business.

I'm not gonna reply to you or hairful anymore, have at it with your weird obsession to harass trans people. There are video games that are way more entertaining, play one of those maybe.

I'm only going to check in occasionally to see if someone answers my question about a trans friendly place to discuss hair loss.

Please, for your sake, take a chill pill and find something better to do with your time. Alright, goodbye.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you're no older than teens with that maturity level. You really don't seem to care about anything in life but getting in jabs. I'm trying to establish some mutual respect here and diffuse this animosity but you really only care about having something nasty to say, whether it makes sense or not, whether it's related or not, like...

Chill, mate, just live and let live. Or don't. I shouldn't reply to you. You'll just make another childish jab or call me an abomination again.

It's boring. It's brain dead. It's childish. Grow up and mind your own business.

I'm not gonna reply to you or hairful anymore, have at it with your weird obsession to harass trans people. There are video games that are way more entertaining, play one of those maybe.

I'm only going to check in occasionally to see if someone answers my question about a trans friendly place to discuss hair loss.

Please, for your sake, take a chill pill and find something better to do with your time. Alright, goodbye.
I wanna top u.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take measurements of body parts every six months. So, I gained fat mass last year. What surprised me - compared to winter, I lost 1-2 cm in the legs and hips and as much as 6 cm in the waist, and the abs began to be a little visible. I will continue to monitor nutrition and take measurements.
Perhaps the narrowing of the waist is a consequence of the feminization of the body. Or maybe I'm just losing weight unevenly

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My waist circumference is now about the same as before HRT, and the circumference of my hips and legs is larger. It looks like a feminization of the body, but I'm not sure because I'm losing weight at the moment

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You literally said a few posts ago that you didn’t become a freak for hairs or society but for yourself, now you’re claiming you want to talk about hairloss.

If our comments bother you so much, why did you willingly become a eunuch and this weird thing neither men nor a woman but some monster? It’s like someone does clown makeup then cries people treating him like a clown, making fun of him.

I feel disgusted by your kind, one of your buddy even posted an offensive naked image of his abomination for body and I am scarred for life. Don’t hide under the guise of “talking about hairloss”, you’re here to poison people’s mind to join the freaks circus

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally said a few posts ago that you didn’t become a freak for hairs or society but for yourself, now you’re claiming you want to talk about hairloss.

If our comments bother you so much, why did you willingly become a eunuch and this weird thing neither men nor a woman but some monster? It’s like someone does clown makeup then cries people treating him like a clown, making fun of him.

I feel disgusted by your kind, one of your buddy even posted an offensive naked image of his abomination for body and I am scarred for life. Don’t hide under the guise of “talking about hairloss”, you’re here to poison people’s mind to join the freaks circus
Yeah typical tranie coper

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I take Cyproterone 1/4 tablet 12.5 mg in the morning + Finast 1/4 tablet 1.25. Also estrogel gel in the morning 1 press and Dualgen-15 lotion 0.25 ml once a day.
I hope these are normal dosages. Except I was thinking of starting Cyproterone 2 times a day in the morning and evening. I don't know if it will be justified.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I take Cyproterone 1/4 tablet 12.5 mg in the morning + Finast 1/4 tablet 1.25. Also estrogel gel in the morning 1 press and Dualgen-15 lotion 0.25 ml once a day.
I hope these are normal dosages. Except I was thinking of starting Cyproterone 2 times a day in the morning and evening. I don't know if it will be justified.
No you don't need more than 12.5mg CPA a day

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using Estrogel on scalp or body?
How do you cut Finasteride?

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re lying though, you aren’t telling of the devastating effects those bitchtits and injecting poison is doing to you. There’s fearmongering about finasteride when it only suppresses 70% DHT at best, the effects anti-androgens and injecting hormones that your genetics reject will do to sex health, physical health, dating life, how society perceives you.
I don't inject anything, I don't use AAs. I've stated that a number of times, I have my regimen listed.
There's no rejection of anything and genetics doesn't work like that. It'd be good if you read up about it before going on rants.
There have been no change in how people treat me.
It’s castration, and castration is effective for hairloss too but castration/becoming eunuch is never an option. It beats the whole purpose of fighting hairloss which is to get chicks and societal validation. The difference is you inject yourself with poison and pretend to be female but your every cell, your every inch of being rejects it. It is not surprising then that trannies end up blowing their deformed brains out and are depressed beings, physical harm only goes so far until it catches up and the scary realisation that you’ve become an infertile abomination with no way back is very frightening.
Castration removes sex hormones while estrogen treatment still provide sexual function and drive (though lower than with testosterone). Lack of sex hormones also give other health problems.
Again there's no rejection.
If fighting hairloss leads you to self-harm then you’ve bigger issues than hairloss
I have issues but at least I don't spend my time getting upset about people not agreeing with you after in a thread dedicated to the exact thing you don't agree with. I mean what kind of loser do that instead of doing something useful or fun? Go out and get laid.

Do you take Estradot every day?
Change patches twice a week, monday and thursday. Remove old patches, clean gunk with some alcohol, clean skin on another place with alcohol, place new patches. Then let them stay put.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't inject anything, I don't use AAs. I've stated that a number of times, I have my regimen listed.
There's no rejection of anything and genetics doesn't work like that. It'd be good if you read up about it before going on rants.

Castration removes sex hormones while estrogen treatment still provide sexual function and drive (though lower than with testosterone). Lack of sex hormones also give other health problems.

I have issues but at least I don't spend my time getting upset about people not agreeing with you after in a thread dedicated to the exact thing you don't agree with. I mean what kind of loser do that instead of doing something useful or fun? Go out and get laid.

Change patches twice a week, monday and thursday. Remove old patches, clean gunk with some alcohol, clean skin on another place with alcohol, place new patches. Then let them stay put.
Need to get shower with it?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Once again lying, you’ve bitchtits and you wear a bra for support lmao and trying to hide it. “Nobody treats me different” yeah right, how many people have seen your bitchtits.

Da fck you know about genetics? I took two whole semesters about it in university (microbial genetics) and I won’t claim to know about it as it’s extremely complicated but I know this much, a man with bitchtits is going to be experiencing a sh*t ton of bad effects when he’s injecting himself with female hormones when his genetics say XY and starving himself of male hormones. How stupid do you have to be that you think XY is just a number and doesn’t mean anything in terms of body makeup.

You’re effectively neutered, how’s the ED and infertility?

I am doing something useful, educating people about the deleterious effects of castration/shemale drugs