Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can tell yourself that all day long. But Noah and I both agreed on discord yesterday that we were able to get more compliments and attract more girls but we both had trouble sealing the deal on hrt. They probably look at me/you and think we are not man enough to penetrate her puccy.
And noah was peak 1% of femboys in terms of looks imo.
True women Love alpha men with beards and muscles or older men no lie. They hate sissy looking cute Boys. At least most do and older women.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can tell yourself that all day long. But Noah and I both agreed on discord yesterday that we were able to get more compliments and attract more girls but we both had trouble sealing the deal on hrt. They probably look at me/you and think we are not man enough to penetrate her puccy.
And noah was peak 1% of femboys in terms of looks imo.
That’s because you’re not a pretty boy, you have a masculine face, you had it with hrt too.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1655391445880.png

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
since you write bullshit all the time ... it was to show you how much I am trans .. at least shut up. and I will not share any more photos with you .. the thought of you masturbating on it makes me sick.
Hahahahhahah u want me to masturbate to you f**. You never showed your boobies even idiot LOL. Sissy boiiii!

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True women Love alpha men with beards and muscles or older men no lie. They hate sissy looking cute Boys. At least most do and older women.
but you stop writing bullshit .. what can you know about women you are a declared gay or am I wrong?! everyone has different tastes, and i f*** more women now than when i was not on these meds .. please let those who have sex talk with women and not men ..

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
but you stop writing bullshit .. what can you know about women you are a declared gay or am I wrong?! everyone has different tastes, and i f*** more women now than when i was not on these meds .. please let those who have sex talk with women and not men ..
You cheat on your wife hahaah? Damn you are the worst type of guy jesus. Go kill urself.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm separated poor *** .. worst guy said by a man who licks asses is comical ..
You said you had a Wife and Children lol ur just a lieing f*****. Seperated yet calls her your Wife lololol. Being Still married to her dont make her your Wife lieing dickhead. She left you cause u couldnt get it up anymore hahahaha.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
here it's only you gay .. I don't know what makes you think that others must have your problems too?! but if it makes you feel better not to feel alone .. you can also do it
Being gay is not a problem you idiot. I would consider myself as bisexuall which you are or just gay hahhaa. No straight male would use the stuff you use.