Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan on stoping full hrt around the 9 month mark, my maintenance regime will be bica 25-50mg + 1.5-2mg of E2 (+ finasteride and oral min).
Will you use 25mg bica daily and 1.5 E2 daily? I'm planning on using 25 mg bica every other day and 0.5 mg estradiol 0.5 every other day and see if I can achieve something.

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
just got some bloodwork back, kinda interesting. 8 or 9 days after my last E injection, my T was 16 and e2 was 158. normally i inject every 6 days but i waited since i had bloodwork coming up.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finché non sarò qui, darò un'occhiata all'evoluzione dei miei amici, ciao a tutti.
I would be interested to talk to you .. and ask you for some advice .. maybe in private if that's okay with you? thank you

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use estrogel 2mg on inner arms. I would advise checking if exogenous e2 has any influence on hematomas l because I am absolutely wrecked from jaw surgery and i know high e2 makes your gums bleed and had hematoma on gyno surgery as well, my jaw surgeon said my swelling is in top 2% or some sh*t. And almost needed transfusion from excessive bleeding. To the point my friends dont recognize me from pics.
What was the reason for this surgery cutie?

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it dangerous to take Dutasteride (0.5 mg per day, or half a tablet of 0.25 mg per day,)? Who took it, what happened to you, did it help, is there any change, does it make sense?

Started to use Estrogel 1 press (≈0.75 mg per day) topically, to Kirkland Minoxidil foam 2 times a day.

I think it is better to order and use Maxogen-X (1 time a day + Estrozhel 1 time a day and not drink these pills? )

Composition of Maxogen-X:

Minoxidil 7.0% (70 mg*)
Finasteride 0.15% (1.5 mg *)
Azelaic acid 1.5% (15 mg *)
ABN ComplexTM 0.8% (8.0 mg *)
Retin-A (otherwise known as tretinoin) ...... 0.025% (0.25 mg *)
Fluocinolone ........... 0.01% (0.1 mg *)
Caffeine: ............. 0.001% (0.01 mg *)
(* amount in each milliliter (ML))

Plus ketoconazole shampoo (ketoconazole 2% + zinc pyrithione), what do you think?

Last edited:

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much E2 is needed to suppress T to female range while taking 50-100mg Bicalutamide?

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before this I was taking stable Cyprus12.5mg Finasteride 2.5mg and Minoxidil 8mg I was so I was looking for regrowth and I changed therapy ... my therapy for a month is now composed of: dutasteride 0.5mg- bicalutamide100mg-minoxidil oral and lotion with 12 mg-dutasteride 0.5 g and estradiol Topic 0.001 g. These are my blood tests .. and I wonder how it is possible to have a dht so high despite the topical and oral dutasteride in my regime?
I ask for advice because unfortunately my situation is getting worse despite the treatment I am using ... I hope you can help me thanks.

26/04/2022
Exam description Result Reference values

ALBUMINEMIA ........................ 4.60 3.2-4.8 g / dl U
Method: CHEMICAL

TESTOSTERONE ....................... 7.97 Male: 1.75 - 7.81 ng / ml M
Method: ELECTRO-CHEMILUMINESCENCE RESULT CONFIRMED AFTER REPEAT Female: <0.1 - 0.75 ng / ml

FREE TESTOSTERONE .................. 11.49 Man <12 years 0-4.6 pg / ml U
Method: ELISA Male> 12 years 0.18-28.8 pg / ml
Woman 0-2.85 pg / ml

FSH (ECL) .......................... 18.86 Male: 1.4-18.1 mIU / ml U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE Woman: foll.2.5-10.2 ovul.3.4-33.4
lutein. 1,5-9,1 menop. 23,0-116,3

LH (ECL) ........................... 30.40 Man: 1.5-9.3 mIU / ml U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE Woman: foll. 1.9-12.5 ovul.8.7-76.3
lutein. 0.5-16.9 menop.7.9-53.8

PROLACTIN (ECL) ................... 14.74 Man: 2.1-17.7 ng / ml Woman: 2.8-29.2 U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE pregnancy: 9.7 -208.5 ng / ml
menopause: 1.8-20.3 ng / ml

E2-17 BETAHEXTRADIOL ................ 54.03 Man: <39.8 pg / ml U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE Woman: foll.19.5-144.2 ovul.63.9-357
lutein.:55.8-214.2 menop.:<32.2

DHT-DIIDROTESTOSTERONE ............. 543.00 Man: 250-990 pg / ml A
Method: ELISA Premenopausal woman: 24-368 pg / ml
Postmenopausal woman: 10-181 pg / ml

SHBG ............................... 35.58 Male: 14.55 - 113.13 nmol / L A
Method: ELECTRO-CHEMILUMINESCENCE Premenopausal woman: 10.84-> 180
Postmenopausal woman: 23.15-159.07

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before this I was taking stable Cyprus12.5mg Finasteride 2.5mg and Minoxidil 8mg I was so I was looking for regrowth and I changed therapy ... my therapy for a month is now composed of: dutasteride 0.5mg- bicalutamide100mg-minoxidil oral and lotion with 12 mg-dutasteride 0.5 g and estradiol Topic 0.001 g. These are my blood tests .. and I wonder how it is possible to have a dht so high despite the topical and oral dutasteride in my regime?
I ask for advice because unfortunately my situation is getting worse despite the treatment I am using ... I hope you can help me thanks.

26/04/2022
Exam description Result Reference values

ALBUMINEMIA ........................ 4.60 3.2-4.8 g / dl U
Method: CHEMICAL

TESTOSTERONE ....................... 7.97 Male: 1.75 - 7.81 ng / ml M
Method: ELECTRO-CHEMILUMINESCENCE RESULT CONFIRMED AFTER REPEAT Female: <0.1 - 0.75 ng / ml

FREE TESTOSTERONE .................. 11.49 Man <12 years 0-4.6 pg / ml U
Method: ELISA Male> 12 years 0.18-28.8 pg / ml
Woman 0-2.85 pg / ml

FSH (ECL) .......................... 18.86 Male: 1.4-18.1 mIU / ml U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE Woman: foll.2.5-10.2 ovul.3.4-33.4
lutein. 1,5-9,1 menop. 23,0-116,3

LH (ECL) ........................... 30.40 Man: 1.5-9.3 mIU / ml U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE Woman: foll. 1.9-12.5 ovul.8.7-76.3
lutein. 0.5-16.9 menop.7.9-53.8

PROLACTIN (ECL) ................... 14.74 Man: 2.1-17.7 ng / ml Woman: 2.8-29.2 U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE pregnancy: 9.7 -208.5 ng / ml
menopause: 1.8-20.3 ng / ml

E2-17 BETAHEXTRADIOL ................ 54.03 Man: <39.8 pg / ml U
Method: CHEMILUMINESCENCE Woman: foll.19.5-144.2 ovul.63.9-357
lutein.:55.8-214.2 menop.:<32.2

DHT-DIIDROTESTOSTERONE ............. 543.00 Man: 250-990 pg / ml A
Method: ELISA Premenopausal woman: 24-368 pg / ml
Postmenopausal woman: 10-181 pg / ml

SHBG ............................... 35.58 Male: 14.55 - 113.13 nmol / L A
Method: ELECTRO-CHEMILUMINESCENCE Premenopausal woman: 10.84-> 180
Postmenopausal woman: 23.15-159.07

Hello, how are you? I was passing through.

You are on a regimen composed basically of Dutasteride and Bicalutamide, these estrogen levels do not make much difference in your body systematically, as your clinical exams show, Your SHBG shows me that you have low circulating estrogen. You have values within the normal range of testosterone and high levels of FSH LH hormones that signal production testosterone hormone for the testes.

We talked a lot about this here in the past, this topic already has more than 1000 pages, and I think that all knowledge is already there, at least from what we have available today, we have exhausted the literature here.

You by nature are XY, your body has AR receptors, and adaptations of your own sex to maintain your perfect homeostasis.

You are on a testosterone spike as dutasteride and bicalutamide raise your basal testosterone level, as DHT does not bind to the receptor due to the drugs the body understands it has no DHT because it has no testosterone and starts FSH-LH-Testosrone FEEDBACK.

All this hormonal medication is a test in the dark, it will vary for each patient, we are talking about the currents that control your body, and we are dealing with them, this is very dangerous, blocking your AR receptors completely can cause death, yes it is serious, but I think you all know what you're doing.

Your regimen needs a dose of estrogen to suppress your endogenous testosterone production, as you are on this route.

You have testosterone spikes and your body is transforming into DHT in the same way, the correct thing would be to increase the dose of duta, but I wouldn't do that, it will increase your testosterone levels even more, and there will be patients who will present the same , a paroxysmal hyperandrogenicity, ie even taking 5ar inhibitors (finasteride and dutastaride) will have such large peaks of testosterone that the body adapts to continue producing DHT.

The correct way to zero your DHT is with estrogen levels.

But that's a complete TRANS MTF scheme, and even then you might not get the result. But you can try.

I have never seen recovery with BICA and finasteride or dutasteride alone. Just an Indian wearer, only he was never bald, it was like maintenance.

Apart from this Indian, who has never been bald and there has been no regrowth, all users of bicalutamide who have had results have been in conjunction with another drug of estrogenic or prostagenic origin. I've been on this forum for a long time, and I've used bicalutamide alone as finasteride as well as several others from my time, it didn't work.

But you can try, why not.

Last edited:

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, how are you? I was passing through.

You are on a regimen composed basically of Dutasteride and Bicalutamide, these estrogen levels do not make much difference in your body systematically, as your clinical exams show, Your SHBG shows me that you have low circulating estrogen. You have values within the normal range of testosterone and high levels of FSH LH hormones that signal production testosterone hormone for the testes.

We talked a lot about this here in the past, this topic already has more than 1000 pages, and I think that all knowledge is already there, at least from what we have available today, we have exhausted the literature here.

You by nature are XY, your body has AR receptors, and adaptations of your own sex to maintain your perfect homeostasis.

You are on a testosterone spike as dutasteride and bicalutamide raise your basal testosterone level, as DHT does not bind to the receptor due to the drugs the body understands it has no DHT because it has no testosterone and starts FSH-LH-Testosrone FEEDBACK.

All this hormonal medication is a test in the dark, it will vary for each patient, we are talking about the currents that control your body, and we are dealing with them, this is very dangerous, blocking your AR receptors completely can cause death, yes it is serious, but I think you all know what you're doing.

Your regimen needs a dose of estrogen to suppress your endogenous testosterone production, as you are on this route.

You have testosterone spikes and your body is transforming into DHT in the same way, the correct thing would be to increase the dose of duta, but I wouldn't do that, it will increase your testosterone levels even more, and there will be patients who will present the same , a paroxysmal hyperandrogenicity, ie even taking 5ar inhibitors (finasteride and dutastaride) will have such large peaks of testosterone that the body adapts to continue producing DHT.

The correct way to zero your DHT is with estrogen levels.

But that's a complete TRANS MTF scheme, and even then you might not get the result. But you can try.

I have never seen recovery with BICA and finasteride or dutasteride alone. Just an Indian wearer, only he was never bald, it was like maintenance.

Apart from this Indian, who has never been bald and there has been no regrowth, all users of bicalutamide who have had results have been in conjunction with another drug of estrogenic or prostagenic origin. I've been on this forum for a long time, and I've used bicalutamide alone as finasteride as well as several others from my time, it didn't work.

But you can try, why not.
hello friend, I was hoping so much for your intervention ... yes I know, estrogen plays the game here .. but it's hard to commit to those. i know what we are talking about because i have tried androcur and estrogen in the past but i stumbled terribly. however i ordered oestrogel soon it should arrive so by now i'm in it .. again. I tried to ask several users for advice here also to maybe try topical bica or ru, but in the end I understand that without all these drugs just play with estrogen dosages and understand what you are doing. I understand that all these drugs can cause me problems in the future .. but I think the present is more important. I have two questions for you?! I remember you too had high dht levels from exams .. right? and the other thing is how exactly did you dose your estrogel without running into side effects? thanks for your advice