Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, roll back 1028 pages and check @bridgeburn's pics with .75mg per week results then .75mg per day etc. You can clearly see what's happening even with very low dosage.

The best posts on this very thread were the first ones.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, roll back 1028 pages and check @bridgeburn's pics with .75mg per week results then .75mg per day etc. You can clearly see what's happening even with very low dosage.

The best posts on this very thread were the first ones.
Yea, I saw it, but I think that bridgeburn responded very well to Minoxidil, Dutasteride aswell.

Many people regrow a lot hair with finasteride + minoxidil only.

We dont know If he respond to only minoxidil, only dutasteride or CPA or E2. He started taking dutasteride+minoxidil+E2+CPA right away. Maybe he didnt need hrt to regrow his hair? We dont know that.

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will start E2 0.30 mg and i will raise the dosage slowly by 0.30 each time until i get the results i need! (I will use estrogel).As for gyno by the time i see the first signs of gyno i will get the gland removal!

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, I saw it, but I think that bridgeburn responded very well to Minoxidil, Dutasteride aswell.

Many people regrow a lot hair with finasteride + minoxidil only.

We dont know If he respond to only minoxidil, only dutasteride or CPA or E2. He started taking dutasteride+minoxidil+E2+CPA right away. Maybe he didnt need hrt to regrow his hair? We dont know that.
CPA and E2 basically castrate you !All those medications helped each other synergically!

CrushG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? Spironolactone induces gynecomastia by decreasing testosterone production so you are advocating getting more stress on the kidneys than using a natural estrogen which will both induce gyno? I fail to follow your broscience logic here.
Do you mean decreasing testosteron without adding or "replacing" it with e2 stresses the kidneys? Thanks!

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, so I've reread the first pages.

IF I do, I'm going to Start with .5mg every day and see how it goes.

I just have one question, ¿how much more effective do you think is oral e2 vs Estrogel on the scalp?

bridge was using .75 Estrogel on the scalp and I'm wondering how using .5 orally compares with this.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will start E2 0.30 mg and i will raise the dosage slowly by 0.30 each time until i get the results i need! (I will use estrogel).As for gyno by the time i see the first signs of gyno i will get the gland removal!
you'll probably only get puffy nipples while microdosing e2.

that will probably slowly go away on its own after discontinuing e2...

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has become worse than what we can read on reddit with all the newcomers who don't know jack about what they are talking about (reading wikipedia doesn't count.) Good luck people.
yeah this thread seems to be following the same fate as tressless, the same questions being asked over and over, and any useful knowledge buried in a thousand pages.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean decreasing testosteron without adding or "replacing" it with e2 stresses the kidneys? Thanks!
Naaaah. The drug has sides. the fact that it sends you every two hours to flush your bladder has nothing to do with E & T. Geeesus. At least make an effort and read the Wikipedia page. Do you need the link or can you find it yourself using Google?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh 200mg spironolactone didn't really make me have to go to the toilet that often, and i drink tons of water. No big hassle really.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the testicles? I know that they shrink while taking AA/E2 as unused organs dissapear, and I heard that Its irreversible... so when you stop taking drugs, your testicles produce less androgens so lower fertility or permanent infertility occur right? And it dont produce as much androgens as it should? Im right?

Last edited:

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the testicles? I know that they shrink while taking AA/E2 as unused organs dissapear, and I heard that Its irreversible... so when you stop taking drugs, your testicles produce less androgens so lower fertility or permanent infertility occur right? And it dont produce as much androgens as it should? Im right?
You can fry your nuts by using these methods. There is no guarantee they ever come back to life.