Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has a minor anti androgen effect but is more useful if you have inflammation from dandruff or seb derm
You are very kind to reply to this crazy sh*t. Nizoral vs CPA? Wtf. A shampoo vs a castration drug? I can't believe people are comparing a bb gun with a bazooka. Maybe the scheme is for him to inject Nizoral in his balls? then okay, I could understand the match.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
it takes several hours of brushing to coat my hair especially the ends with luscious sebum again after using Keto and for some unknown reason, Keto comes in a staining color of red. I use it once a month and the bottles keep piling up along with all of the spironolactone I ditched way back.
Do you realize that you only need to apply it to your scalp not to your hair? Newsflash: Hair are just dead proteins.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
John Difool is a pretentious a**h**. You can read his whole essence on page 988, when he builds a strawman fallacy out of me, says obvious things, tries to find a mistake in every word and calls everyone ignorant, without saying anything new. He was in hibernation when at the beginning of the year I voiced everything that he arrogantly explained to me

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, big 3: Bica, Duta and E2. Are you slow today?
Yes i use big three too: Estradiol Enanthate, finasteride and Bica.

1638787533492.png

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But for all of the worried folks, I won't and can't be hanging around and answering all the questions. I answered pretty much all of them again and again for 12 months straight. I am captured by much more than the hair thing now; I am focused on redemption and renewal and pulling together and putting together a look that best suits my children. It's highly tapered but focused on slacks and jackets and scarves in place of ties whilst my hair falleth gently about my face. I am still not sure what to say if they ask if I am transgender or if I left so I could go be all transgender. It's not a life-style.

I note that many on here still seem to think that the words "crazy" or "insane" have some power over me. They don't. My life and goals are treatment-driven. Anyone participating fully in a program, maintaining health, staying on their medications and seeing a psychiatrist four times a year is not crazy; they are insightful. I love my therapist. She is beautiful and nice and understands me.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh. My ego no more than corresponds to my IQ and creativity level. I do believe in Divine intervention. I was called to this. I also have already stated that I am encumbered by none of Janey's baggage. Go tell her all of that crap. Not me. I barely know how to smile for a camera nor am I known to flirt. If you look at 98 percent of Janey's posts, they tend to be related to: "Is Keto as good as minoxidil?" or "can I micro needle twice a week?" So you are imagining posts that barely ever existed and Janey used her sctick as the cost of her advice and I stand by every f*****g thing she ever said related to treatment, not politics. Janey's a lawyer and she doesn't write crap except in lawyer language. Check the dialog about the value of bica without estradiol and afters months of dissent, it has been established that yep, Janey was right about bicalutamide. Janey's always right scientifically; now socially, she's clueless and child-like.

And f*** you anyway until you put yourself out there like I have. My tests are all posted as are my protocols as are six plus years of pics of every stage with every type of estradiol. Goddess blesseth those who bless Her. Me? I don't give a f*** about anyone so yes, you have us confused with Janey.
Will and Janey are the same person; you have DID.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really take issue with you since I don't think you mean to have bad intentions (a bit incoherent at times, but I understand you have your mental issues so I empathize and can overlook some of what you say), but I do wish you wouldn't attempt to speak for the trans community as a whole though.
I don't. I am not representative of anyone except an autogynephilic. I advocate the broadest rights for all trans people and I am yes, "trans" in that sense. My two lifelong adult wishes are coming true and the feeling is incredible, just so f*****g good.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not fair to saddle me with some other person's tranny baggage. It's important that Will finally pick up the pieces of his sad life because since I am now as good-lucking as my X, I am getting hand back.

Last edited:

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not easy to remain a polyamorist who essentially has no right to say no to anyone in terms of the ethic of guys forcing Janey to do stuff. I prefer females but guys prefer me and I want my wife back is all. But mark me out say I.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not easy to remain a polyamorist who essentially has no right to say no to anyone in terms of the ethic of guys forcing Janey to do stuff. I prefer females but guys prefer me and I want my wife back is all. But mark me out say I.
Now posting about non-consent fantasies on a hairloss forum. Utter madness