Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Gynobro237

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The success of HRT lies in the following things:
Suppression of T to castration level
To complete the first step, you need to increase E above 200 pg / ml
Increasing E will stimulate growth
Take Bicalutamide and Finasteride as a safety net
If you have completed all these points and you are not getting better, I do not know how to help you.
If things don't start looking up, im adding 100mg/day medroxyprogesterone acetate.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how is your crown ??
The situation is unusual. It is as thin as the parting. But what is more interesting - the hair along the parting and the crown is shorter than the rest, they do not grow longer
Hairdressers shift my parting over and over again and shorten it again, so I can't say how HRT affected them. In any case, the crown is usually easy to treat. And it will be restored before the temples.

Attachments

• IMG_20210806_141156.jpg
    IMG_20210806_141156.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 119

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The situation is unusual. It is as thin as the parting. But what is more interesting - the hair along the parting and the crown is shorter than the rest, they do not grow longer
Hairdressers shift my parting over and over again and shorten it again, so I can't say how HRT affected them. In any case, the crown is usually easy to treat. And it will be restored before the temples.
Thank you for your reply! How long have you been on HRT?

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply! How long have you been on HRT?
Exactly 3 months. This is a short time. This is enough to notice the first changes, but serious cosmetic effects take much longer. I think I will be Norwood 0 next spring. However, my hair may still be fine. To get high quality hair, I will probably have to use HRT for a very long time - 1 year. It is likely that I will have to use it all the time, because I will not get the perfect result, the return of adolescent hair quality within a year.

In general, time will tell. Most importantly, I answered that. I can do something about it. The rest is just a matter of time and what sacrifices I will have to make for my hair.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I started developing psoriasis. I had it for a year on and in my both ears... but now it got even into my genital and a*** area. Its pretty devastating, I cried a lot. My mom has problems and my uncle has a serious case (whole skin on the body being literally DESTROYED).

Hairloss, skin disorders, digestive problems, hormones,... just got 18. I sometimes want to just leave this body for some time...
do you eat dairy? my dad struggled with chronic psoriasis for years that completely cleared up when he stopped eating dairy

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let that hair grow

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you eat dairy? my dad struggled with chronic psoriasis for years that completely cleared up when he stopped eating dairy
Heeey, I looove milk, I usually drink soy milk, as my body can't tolerate lactose. Thats very cool to hear. I hear many people saying their psoriasis cleared up after changing diet, and yet that disease is chronical, auto-immune and inherited. Maybe... the DIET indeed is the trigger for the outbreak of it.

Btw, how serious was your dad's case? Do you have it?

And what do you think guys about crispr being used to cure psoriasis (all kinds of it)?

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hooked up Cabergoline (a D2-dopamine receptor stimulator) to my regimen 38 days ago and so far I am not seeing any results. I will give this remedy 3 months.
It is a piece of the puzzle, obviously not a solution. Bayer showing interest with the PRL antibody is enough reason for me to underline the importance of prolactin in male pattern baldness. Plenty of research available as well. Maybe it would be better to block the PRL receptor locally by means of a topical (with the antibody). Not having any plans to do so, because the PRL antibody is outrageously expensive and I am very satisfied with my current regimen. If I were to add something to my topical in the future I would sooner look into mineralocorticoid antagonists (MR) like Finerenone.

I am primarily going to run Metergoline for anti-aging benefits (i.e. anti-serotonin) and not necessarily for hair. Any regrowth would be a nice bonus but not expecting it. Cabergoline does not have any of these cool effects (the serotonin antagonism), and could have some nasty side effects as well. Personally I would stay well clear of it.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't paid anything yet. I can start paying off if I have to use HRT all the time. Then the consequences can be different. But whatever they are, they won't drive me to suicide, which baldness could do.
I mean hiding a bald scalp is easier than female fat distribution and sunken chests and what not.