Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember Ikarus back then saying that Bicalutamide wasn't responsible for his regrowth, but for the stop of further progression. He claims that Estrogen was the key for him, for regrowth.

Tho he said that he got clearer skin, no sebum production on bica and a more neotenic look.
Oral minoxidil was responsible for his regrowth
He had diffuse thinning, still NW1, but almost bald. Did you saw any pictures of him? I miss him, he was a great member.
He doesn’t share images anymore after the harassment he used to get

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you Ikarus?
thinking-face_1f914.png

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I started developing psoriasis. I had it for a year on and in my both ears... but now it got even into my genital and a*** area. Its pretty devastating, I cried a lot. My mom has problems and my uncle has a serious case (whole skin on the body being literally DESTROYED).

Hairloss, skin disorders, digestive problems, hormones,... just got 18. I sometimes want to just leave this body for some time...

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait for real? I thought you guys were bestiees
She invaded my personal space with her fetish stuff. Posting stuff about underage lesbian p**rn in my own thread. Not to mention the stuff she wrote in DMs to me. I won't repeat it publicly out of respect for her, but let's just say she was kind of forcing her personality disorder and fetishes on me.

I enjoyed out conversations and I do consider her a nice person, but she needs help ASAP.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw I started developing psoriasis. I had it for a year on and in my both ears... but now it got even into my genital and a*** area. Its pretty devastating, I cried a lot. My mom has problems and my uncle has a serious case (whole skin on the body being literally DESTROYED).

Hairloss, skin disorders, digestive problems, hormones,... just got 18. I sometimes want to just leave this body for some time...
HRT can help you, it is almost a fail-safe way of treatment, if it coped even with my case. Think about it.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
She invaded my personal space with her fetish stuff. Posting stuff about underage lesbian p**rn in my own thread. Not to mention the stuff she wrote in DMs to me. I won't repeat it publicly out of respect for her, but let's just say she was kind of forcing her personality disorder and fetishes on me.
Thats crazy, I have been very direct to Janey, when I felt uncomfortable, you should have been too.

I am worried how Williams kids are doing. Imagine your dad just turning psychopathic with weird fetishes in his 60s, breaking up with your mom etc.