Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

randomname777

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my Russian, I want to ask one Russia guy here:

Привет с двача, отпиши в личку плез, про шаги, твой рост, твою дозу, и как дела со здоровьем после, фертильность, размер члена и всякое такое.

У меня 6 стадия и мне очень хуево, возможно фортанет уровня бинго ибо я все ещё достаточно молод, занимаюсь спортом и правильно питаюсь.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my Russian, I want to ask one Russia guy here:

Привет с двача, отпиши в личку плез, про шаги, твой рост, твою дозу, и как дела со здоровьем после, фертильность, размер члена и всякое такое.

У меня 6 стадия и мне очень хуево, возможно фортанет уровня бинго ибо я все ещё достаточно молод, занимаюсь спортом и правильно питаюсь.
This is my patient

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Noah's success in part may be due to the fact that he used Minoxidil (before starting HRT), which prevented permanent follicular death and scalp fibrosis. I even thought about oral minoxidil, but I am annoyed by its deceptive nature: it will grow your hair, but when you stop it, it will quickly disappear. There is an option to use it all the time, but I don't know ... I'll try to do just hormones

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I really need you opinion and help.

Here's my story.

2010 - Started balding when I was 16. I always had only white hairs on hairline, so hairline had gone first, then few years later diffuse thinning started. Since then I had extremely oily scalp and forehead.
2015 - Started Topical Minoxidil. It just gave me illusion of thicker hair, hair loss continued.
2018 - I realised that I am almost bald, and my face looks like a sh*t because of DHT, so I started taking Finasteride.
2019 - Really good regrowth on Finasteride considering my baldness at that time, but crown was weak, so when scalp inflammation because of Topical Minoxidil started, crown took a hit first.
So stopped using Topical minoxidil and switched to Oral Minoxidil.
Also, later that year I added Dutasteride.
At the end of the year I the regrowth was great, but crown was still weak and scalp was still oily.
2020 - At the begging of the year I started drinking Kirkland Minoxidil because I couldn't order pills because of pandemic.
I also started E2 2mg with CPA 1mg.
Finally, I had regrowth all over, thicker hair then when I was a teenager and my original face came back. It was my skin once again.
I added 12.5 mg of CPA once or twice a week inspired by guy Wolfpack who has his own thread here.
Side effects: watery sperm from time to time and lower libido if I'm not in the mood, also minor gyno.

2021 - My final regime was: finasteride, Duta, E2 2mg plus CPA 1mg, CPA 12.5 mg once a week and drinking topical Minoxidil (I believe around 25 mg)

April 2021 - that's when the sh*t happens

In just one night I had a serious car crash, my 6 years long relationship ended, and next morning was my first day at the new job!
I was traumatised, sad, stressed and broken, felt like a lost soul.

I stopped drinking Minoxidil and taking CPA 12.5 mg for two months. The rest of the regime stayed the same (finasteride, Duta, E2 2mg plus CPA 1mg)

June 2021 - I noticed that my hair is more blonde than brown, so I started drinking Minoxidil again.

Just 2 days after that and exactly 60 days after traumatic event crazy shed started!
I started to loose so much hair all around the scalp, from the top, from the sides and back. Hair was coming out when I only touch it and run my hands through it. I immediately started CPA 12.5 mg every day, but shed continued.
I did a blood test and everything is fine, from basic stuff to thyroid function. I had every single stuff checked.
My T is so low and my E is so high!

I couldn't watch that crazy shed so I buzzed my hair really short to like 1.5 cm.
I realised how much my hair has thinned. On the top there is no miniaturisation, all the hairs has the same colour and thickness like the hair from the back but it's sparse and density is really low. :( Since my hair shed all over the scalp, I see also thin area above my ears fo example
Can't believe that I lost so much density for that short period of time. Pull test was positive, so it seems like she kind of Telogen Effluvium...

I don't know what to do, I'm so devastated and also have sucidal thoughts.
My life went from really good to really fucked up really fast...

Do you have any suggestion?
I also suffer from aggressive baldness. Unfortunately, after a year of unsuccessful attempts to treat this, I came to the conclusion that HRT is the only way out, and even this does not give guarantees. I try cycles for several months to avoid severe feminization. Perhaps they will advise you a lot, but you would rather lose time and hair than get hair growth. The more we go bald, the less chances we have of getting back what we have lost.
I have tried finasteride, dutasteride and bicalutamide at dosages ranging from 50 to 100mg. Didn't even slow down

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 164025
This is mine, and its hell. Retrograde is f*****g horrible, I hope you will respond to hrt.
Although I withdrew from conversation in this thread, this kind of relevant for you, I guess. Here is a picture of my hair from the side and I think this is what you call 'retrograde'. Well bad news for you, HRT led to zero improvement in my case.

Attachments

• IMG_20210618_175340.jpg
    IMG_20210618_175340.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 202

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I withdrew from conversation in this thread, this kind of relevant for you, I guess. Here is a picture of my hair from the side and I think this is what you call 'retrograde'. Well bad news for you, HRT led to zero improvement in my case.
I looked at your posts. It turns out you have progress on the temples, but not on the sides of your head. This is strange...
By the way, you stopped posting in this thread after one of my posts. I'm not against transgender people, don't get me wrong. There are no aggressive people here, you can write here :)

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked at your posts. It turns out you have progress on the temples, but not on the sides of your head. This is strange...
By the way, you stopped posting in this thread after one of my posts. I'm not against transgender people, don't get me wrong. There are no aggressive people here, you can write here :)
The hair loss on the sides is probably result of hypothyroidism. HRT only solves my androgen related recession aka the temples. Will have to add thyroid hormones, I'm afraid.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair loss on the sides is probably result of hypothyroidism. HRT only solves my androgen related recession aka the temples. Will have to add thyroid hormones, I'm afraid.
On the sides of the head, the hair does not just fall out, but miniaturizes. Miniaturization is a process that is only possible with androgenic alopecia, when androgens act on the follicle

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the sides of the head, the hair does not just fall out, but miniaturizes. Miniaturization is a process that is only possible with androgenic alopecia, when androgens act on the follicle
Let me know when you found the minituarized follicles on my picture.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me know when you found the minituarized follicles on my picture.
Translucence of the scalp occurs not only due to a decrease in the density of the hair, but also due to a decrease in their diameter. I have perfect density, but the hair is fine, so this pattern is created. Now you also lost density, but when it first started, it was clearly similar to my case.
1624035820530.png
1624035856279.png
1624035871978.png

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Translucence of the scalp occurs not only due to a decrease in the density of the hair, but also due to a decrease in their diameter. I have perfect density, but the hair is fine, so this pattern is created. Now you also lost density, but when it first started, it was clearly similar to my case.View attachment 164405View attachment 164406View attachment 164407I dont even know what to respond.
I don't even know how to respond. There is no way for you to know how my sides looked "when it first started." There is no miniaturization in the area and there never has been. But whatever gets you going. I won't engage in nonsense any further.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
0KPW33cuRj4.jpg

The first injection today, estradiol enanthate 0.31ml (15mg estradiol), in 2 weeks I will be tested for hormone levels.
To be honest, I am looking forward to changes in my body with great fear. The most desperate act of my life

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I currently may agree with your observations about @Almas . Although I feel nearly the same way as him, I believe there's something else.

Please almas do not feel offended, or get mad. Maybe I am wrong. But do consider self exploration for your own well being at all times.
When I see that even HRT does not help many people, I don’t want to try something weaker than this. I'm not sure if even HRT will help me, especially considering that I am balding even on the back of my head, this is a very shitty sign

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made the first injection. It's not scary at all, I didn't even feel anything, lol. Only my needles are too thin, I did not inject the entire dose completely, so I had to give a second injection to inject the right dose.
I don’t believe I’m doing this.
UPD: The second injection was painful. I have little experience, so I made mistakes.

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made the first injection. It's not scary at all, I didn't even feel anything, lol. Only my needles are too thin, I did not inject the entire dose completely, so I had to give a second injection to inject the right dose.
I don’t believe I’m doing this.
Straight to injections? I think people are just wondering if you have ulterior motives besides hairloss.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Straight to injections? I think people are just wondering if you have ulterior motives besides hairloss.
How is this different from what you are doing? I just chose a cheaper and more convenient option. But we'd both be on HRT, man
I have no ulterior motives. I am afraid of body changes. I'm just a very desperate guy who decided to go for it so as not to kill myself. nw0 or die

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much are u spending monthly?
No more than $ 6. It is very cheap and very effective. That is why I chose injections instead of pills, which cost me tens of times more. I injected and now I don't have to do anything for 2 weeks. This is convenient and the tablets must be sucked every day. The only downside to injections is that it's a little difficult if you don't have good needles. And also the second injection was painful. But this is due to the fact that I have little experience, next time I will not make mistakes.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this different from what you are doing? I just chose a cheaper and more convenient option. But we'd both be on HRT, man
I have no ulterior motives. I am afraid of body changes. I'm just a very desperate guy who decided to go for it so as not to kill myself. nw0 or die
I guess the difference is that i'm not trying to avoid looking more feminine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯