Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The delivery is very fast. Around the 20th, I'll have my first injection. I'm scared, but there's no turning back.
God, I never thought I would have to do this.
You will see my E and T tests in early July.
I will inject once every 2 weeks as Enanthate has a long half-life. I'll start with 0.35-0.44 ml, I haven't decided yet
View attachment 163606
good luck with it. Where are you going to inject?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
good luck with it. Where are you going to inject?
Buttocks. Perhaps the injection site will affect the levels, so I decided to choose the most reliable place. Although it's inconvenient
I have never injected, I am afraid to pierce my skin. It will be very difficult psychologically, a lot of stress. Hope I get used to it over time.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buttocks. Perhaps the injection site will affect the levels, so I decided to choose the most reliable place. Although it's inconvenient
I have never injected, I am afraid to pierce my skin. It will be very difficult psychologically, a lot of stress. Hope I get used to it over time.
It does get easier over time, the first few are the worst. I don't have any experience injecting in the buttocks, I've heard it has a slow absorbtion rate compared to the thigh.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I start and finish estrogen, I will have telogen loss. I hope it will not be so strong that I will go bald because of it. At least this is not follicle miniaturization and hair loss will be restored

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1623277819281.jpg
1623277819278.jpg
1623277819269.jpg

Idk if i gained any ground, but i'm still not bald i don't think
1623277819274.jpg

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has the thickness and quality of the hairline improved?
i don't think temples can be fixed with just hrt. Good news is that the shedding has stopped and i only lose 20-60 hairs a day

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't think temples can be fixed with just hrt. Good news is that the shedding has stopped and i only lose 20-60 hairs a day
Your follicles must have died. But I ask about those hairs that were alive: have they become thicker and better quality? My temples have short hair that is no more than an inch long, it will definitely increase in length because I have not been balding for a long time, and it was shortened only a couple of months ago. But I'm wondering if they'll get as tight as they used to be
Your temples have not recovered, but what about the quality of the hair on the frontal line? Maybe they got more shine, changed the texture and somehow changed? Canceling the miniaturization process should give it

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I start and finish estrogen, I will have telogen loss. I hope it will not be so strong that I will go bald because of it. At least this is not follicle miniaturization and hair loss will be restored
I christen thee as Nostradamus, the prophet of hair futures and you do it with very few references and all the while contradicting what you said just a few months back, lol, but you are pretty much carrying Bridge's threat so we need you to grow hair.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine is coming in in the temples and all over the hair line but it will take another year for that hair to be "useable" as it is too short now. I do derma-roll my temples weekly (weakly?) and I massage my forehead quite often. I have also had the botox masseter reduction which is a twofer in terms of perhaps allowing more hair growth and making the face more angular. Your hair looks sensational everywhere except the temples but you wouldn't want to lose any more in the temples, I know.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I christen thee as Nostradamus, the prophet of hair futures and you do it with very few references and all the while contradicting what you said just a few months back, lol, but you are pretty much carrying Bridge's threat so we need you to grow hair.
I am planning to celebrate the new year with good hair. Now I thought about the fact that my baldness has progressed strongly in 3 months at the beginning of this year. Therefore, I assume that by stopping HRT, I will quickly return to its original state. I do not want to do fortune telling, let's just check what will happen
If I have a choice between permanent HRT and baldness, I will choose the first, swallowing tears.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I understand, in the first photo your progress, and in the second before HRT. What is the time between these photos? How long do you think it will take me to restore this zone?
If you click the picture you can see when they were mad. Both were taken deep into hrt I lost a lot of hair before things got better. And i still wonder if i made the correct choice regarding hair.