Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1551942005000.jpg

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Я не уверен, что можно проводить циклы ЗГТ с агрессивной моделью андрогенетической алопеции, мой опыт говорит, что это невозможно. Я дважды останавливался и каждый раз через три месяца возвращался в исходное состояние. Но возможно, если андрогенетическая алопеция протекает слабо и облысение находится в начальной стадии, курсы ЗГТ могут помочь сохранить волосы.
@Yar , how is your experince with testo gel? Do you still use it? Got any improvement on the mood and general wellbeing?
It makes your hair more greasy and you become more aggressive.I canceled it because the hair became greasy very quickly.With estrogen, I behave more calmly and my hair after applying estrogel is more crumbly ,dry in some way!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to make some considerations

Hi everyone, It's been a while now, my results keep getting better every day.

It's long, but read will make a sense.

I would like to make some remarks about observations I have seen in my clinical practice and the things I am able to address and observe during my time here.

As already said here and observed in my own practice, bodybuilders when they are in testosterone cycles report an increase in hair density and not only that, in the speed of growth, and men and women who have testosterone deficiency a treatment with added testosterone increases the density and growth of hair https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3380548/

Only one example to elucidate follows the article.

So, don't think testosterone is the villain, maybe the DHT cascade at some point, but testosterone in general is stimulating for the follicular unit, and by my own observation, in the period that I was taking nothing between CPA and BICA , my hair stopped growing, and even some cold whites started to come out.

I did my tests recently my testosterone is around 800 ng / dl and I keep gaining ground I would say even more now than ever.

Assuming that sex hormones are testosterone and prostagenes, it makes sense to both cause increased body hair but in men for some reason only testosterone and DHT in the scalp tissue are not anabolic.

By observation and testing with me, I believe that the problem is the cascade of events that occur in the region, imbalance of T and E caused by age, poor diet and so on, peripheral regions tend to suffer the consequences first.

So what can I tell you?

Think about an elderly person who has much less testosterone than a young person, but he is much bald if he has a tendency to it, so the problem is the sensitivity to testosterone and its caste and not the amount.
It also explains why bodybuilders after years of exposure to testosterone cycles show a drop hair, the large amount above physiologic at one point disrupts their receptors.

Because of this chronic damage you need to take some action.

Recover your fibrous area with something that brings life back.

Work with estrogens to rebalance your body's collagen. (increase vasodilation as well) (Important process)

An anti androgen is the bazooka shot on the beetle is a lot for "little" but it helps because our receptors today are "defective".

Because they are sensitive to testosterone, some show growth when they switch the key to prostagenes / estrogens, only the dominant sex hormone changes.

But the truth is, you need a dominant sex hormone for regrowth / growth.

The secret is to hack your body to decrease your sensitivity to testosterone.

Estrogens in the right dose are great for this.

Hair looks simple, right, it's just hair, but it's very complicated, you depend on a number of factors to obtain your result.

Using finasteride, dutasteride and the like, some have shown increased sensitivity over time, inhibiting the enzyme hormone over, the space in the receptor is empty, this is not good.

You need one to replace the place or analog receptor (some AA's) or some types of estrogens can grab at receptor too, with won't do that your receptor empty, receptor empty will be increase density of the receptor.
Explains why some people only get results with 5ar blockers until a certain time.

A hug my friends, it's always good to digress with you.

Thanks

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would like to make some remarks about observations I have seen in my clinical practice and the things I am able to address and observe during my time here.

As already said here and observed in my own practice, bodybuilders when they are in testosterone cycles report an increase in hair density and not only that, in the speed of growth, and men and women who have testosterone deficiency a treatment with added testosterone increases the density and growth of hair https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3380548/

So, don't think testosterone is the villain, maybe the DHT cascade at some point, but testosterone in general is stimulating for the follicular unit, and by my own observation, in the period that I was taking nothing between CPA and BICA , my hair stopped growing, and even some cold whites started to come out.

I did my tests recently my testosterone is around 800 ng / dl and I keep gaining ground I would say even more now than ever.

Assuming that sex hormones are testosterone and prostagenes, it makes sense to both cause increased body hair but in men for some reason only testosterone and DHT in the scalp tissue are not anabolic.

By observation and testing with me, I believe that the problem is the cascade of events that occur in the region, imbalance of T and E caused by age, poor diet and so on, peripheral regions tend to suffer the consequences first.

So what can I tell you?

Think about an elderly person who has much less testosterone than a young person, but he is much bald if he has a tendency to it, so the problem is the sensitivity to testosterone and its caste and not the amount.
It also explains why bodybuilders after years of exposure to testosterone cycles show a drop hair, the large amount above physiologic at one point disrupts their receptors.

Work with estrogens to rebalance your body's collagen. (increase vasodilation as well) (Important process)

An anti androgen is the bazooka shot on the beetle is a lot for "little" but it helps because our receptors today are "defective".

Because they are sensitive to testosterone, some show growth when they switch the key to prostagenes / estrogens, only the dominant sex hormone changes.

Hair looks simple, right, it's just hair, but it's very complicated, you depend on a number of factors to obtain your result.

Using finasteride, dutasteride and the like, some have shown increased sensitivity over time, inhibiting the enzyme hormone over, the space in the receptor is empty, this is not good.

You need one to replace the place or analog receptor (some AA's) or some types of estrogens can grab at receptor too, with won't do that your receptor empty, receptor empty will be increase density of the receptor.
Explains why some people only get results with 5ar blockers until a certain time.

Thanks
I just can't figure out what you are doing. What dose of E do you use, what is the duration of the cycles, what do you use between cycles and does the hair deteriorate between cycles? What are your estrogen levels? Are you trying to balance the two hormones?
I am going to restore my hair with a 6 month course of Estrogen. Then I plan 3-4 month courses once a year for support.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just can't figure out what you are doing. What dose of E do you use, what is the duration of the cycles, what do you use between cycles and does the hair deteriorate between cycles? What are your estrogen levels? Are you trying to balance the two hormones?
I am going to restore my hair with a 6 month course of Estrogen. Then I plan 3-4 month courses once a year for support.
Almas did you lose any strength or muscle mass on bica?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try to be in between hormones for support after HRT. But I don't think it will help me: even a minimal amount of T causes baldness in aggressive cases. People like me need to lower the T level to castration - there seems to be no other way out.
It's very interesting how quickly I will get results on HRT and how long they will last after stopping HRT
I always liked to train with weights and increase strength, but for the sake of hair I have to forget about bodybuilding

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try to be in between hormones for support after HRT. But I don't think it will help me: even a minimal amount of T causes baldness in aggressive cases. People like me need to lower the T level to castration - there seems to be no other way out.
It's very interesting how quickly I will get results on HRT and how long they will last after stopping HRT
I always liked to train with weights and increase strength, but for the sake of hair I have to forget about bodybuilding
The fact that you are talking about going for more extreme treatments without even trying something more reasonable is suspicious. If you actually want to transition do that however if you want to save your hair try to reduce T and increase E2 for 6 months and see what happens.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you are talking about going for more extreme treatments without even trying something more reasonable is suspicious. If you actually want to transition do that however if you want to save your hair try to reduce T and increase E2 for 6 months and see what happens.
I tried Bicalutamide, that's enough. I don't have much time, I will try other options after growing my hair on HRT so that I have something to save
I'll try to be in the middle between the hormones, but I'm sure it won't help. And if it helps, then in the long term it will have the same feminizing effects as complete HRT. In addition, the absence of one dominant hormone can cause weakness and impotence. Therefore, HRT cycles are the most realistic option that I see. You will have to save up a lot of money to have a mastectomy with breast liposuction. It is possible that in the end I will have to use HRT all the time. I must be prepared for this outcome.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

So what can I tell you?

Thanks
Good to see you. I have read on perfecthairhealth.com that DHT seems to strangely enough, enter the follicle after it is affected not before. Perhaps DHT is trying to heal the follicle but due to inflammation, it is not able to. In some ways, it is spooky perhaps like Schrodinger's cat where states only collapse after we look to see what the result is. Not a perfect analogy but it does show just how strange the process of hair loss and I would say too, beard growth is, in terms of hormonal interactions.

I had my adams apple reduction with nodules removed from my vocal cords so I can barely speak still but I got great health care for my issues and this is a time, where I am proud that my country is back in the forefront of something internationally and not always the last to provide benefits to the patient.

Best,

Janey