Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@franzliszt
I was told that pills are preferable for hair growth over injections, because peak E levels are important to hair, and injections give stable levels. Maybe try the pills sublingually?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
tenor.gif
220 × 154

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy is pretty damn strategic and intelligent. He did an interview on 60 minutes, I think it was, and he just demolished the reporter and got the best of every question. If he would just become a leader among Slavic nations and stop the discrimination and harassment of gay and transgender people, he might really achieve something since typically we make up a disproportionate number of the elite in places like Paris, Amsterdam, San Francisco and even in Prague, the most liberal place in Eastern Europe especially in the arts.
Dude's basically James Bond I guess lol. A sharpshooter, martial artist, professional level driver, etc etc lol

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Этот парень чертовски умный и умный. Я думаю, что он дал интервью 60 минут, и он просто уничтожил репортера и ответил на все вопросы. Если бы он просто стал лидером среди славянских народов и прекратил бы дискриминацию и преследование геев и трансгендеров, он действительно мог бы чего-то добиться, поскольку обычно мы составляем непропорционально большое количество элиты в таких местах, как Париж, Амстердам, Сан-Франциско и даже в других странах. Прага - самое либеральное место в Восточной Европе, особенно в сфере искусства.
Он просто тварь за него все делаю телевезионщики ,зомбированное население,путин тварь и грабит простых людей поборами налогами и повышением пенсионного возраста

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
И теперь вроде как лысый, хотя я не знаю, как прогрессирует его выпадение волос. Иногда это наступает быстро после 50.
Путин тварь которая обкрадывает бедных и отдает богатым

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Этот парень чертовски умный и умный. Я думаю, что он дал интервью 60 минут, и он просто уничтожил репортера и ответил на все вопросы. Если бы он просто стал лидером среди славянских народов и прекратил бы дискриминацию и преследование геев и трансгендеров, он действительно мог бы чего-то добиться, поскольку обычно мы составляем непропорционально большое количество элиты в таких местах, как Париж, Амстердам, Сан-Франциско и даже в других странах. Прага - самое либеральное место в Восточной Европе, особенно в сфере искусства.
Вы зомбированы средства массовой информации,на самом деле он педофил и любит маленьких мальчиков.Его секрет еще раскрыл Литвиненко.Россия давно от него погибла,погибло очень много деревень и селений после того как буржуи снова поставили россии на реставрацию капитализма.В россии большинство 70-90 процентов нищего населения.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 64B05D2E-6751-430C-A44A-9A4267E11954.png
    64B05D2E-6751-430C-A44A-9A4267E11954.png
    646.1 KB · Views: 88

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
В россии проживало на момент буржуазно-контр-революционной деятельности 90-93гг порядка 140млн человек,Сейчас порядка 40млн по подсчетам конспирологов.Многие селения и деревни вымерли,города до 100000 тысяч населения

kaiman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to share my early days results with cypro 6.25mg EOD, Estrogel ED, finasteride 1mg, and minoxidil once a day.

I believe these photos were taking in 2015 when I was contemplating getting finasteride. I had my college photo taken in this state and it felt so miserable.

Before any treatments:
IMG_20150221_132015.jpg
2014-09-27 14-31-56.641.jpg
2014-09-27 14-30-57.048.jpg

I was 24 in the upper photo and started finasteride at 25 I'd post pics but there really wasn't much of a difference, the temples closed in slightly but the hairline stayed the same. Switched to dutasteride for a year and kept shedding until the year mark and my coworker even said my hair was thinning in the corners at that point. So I figured the boost of testosterone was my issue. Gave up on it.

Eventually I had a hair transplant by Dr. Diep and I must say I was unimpressed 12k for 1700 grafts. Yeah I could've gone to turkey but I was really concerned about some of the unethical doctors results I've seen out there. If you have fine hair like me you can expect the need to get more surgeries.

So now I'm onto the HRT treatment 2 months in.. using way less than most people have previously on this forum. I've been shedding but not losing any ground and I think the corners of my temples are starting to round off? But strangely you can still see some gaps in my transplanted areas but there's hair sprouting at the hairline. I hope my temples will round off!!

Here is 2 months in on my current HRT regime at age 30.

20210507_024658.jpg
20210507_024707.jpg
20210507_025421.jpg
20210507_025433.jpg
20210507_025441.jpg

Side effects:
-I started at 12.5 mg cypro and an instance of vertigo and had headaches so I dropped the dosage to 6.25 mg

-For those familiar with the estrogel measuring stick I use 1.25 in the morning and 1.25 at night. Not sure of the estradiol content but I know ppl usually use a lot more.

-Libido has taken a hit but I can still get up. I don't really mind this because before I couldn't go a day without masturbating, also when I orgasm there's also little to no semen.

-Now here's the worst part for me, I can tell gyno is setting in, not as fast as when I was on bicalutemide but its there. I have gained a lot of upper body fat during this whole covid thing. So I'm hoping working out and playing with lower dosages will help even if the results come in slower.

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to share my results with cypro 6.25mg EOD, Estrogel ED, finasteride 1mg, and minoxidil once a day.

I believe these photos were taking in 2015 when I was contemplating getting finasteride. I had my college photo taken in this state and it felt so miserable.

View attachment 161755View attachment 161757View attachment 161756

I was 24 in the upper photo and started finasteride at 25 I'd post pics but there really wasn't much of a difference, the temples closed in slightly but the hairline stayed the same. Switched to dutasteride for a year and kept shedding until the year mark and my coworker even said my hair was thinning in the corners at that point. So I figured the boost of testosterone was my issue. Gave up on it.

Eventually I had a hair transplant by Dr. Diep and I must say I was unimpressed 12k for 1700 grafts. Yeah I could've gone to turkey but I was really concerned about some of the unethical doctors results I've seen out there. If you have fine hair like me you can expect the need to get more surgeries.

So now I'm onto the HRT treatment 2 months in.. using way less than most people have previously on this forum. I've been shedding but not losing any ground and I think the corners of my temples are starting to round off? But strangely you can still see some gaps in my transplanted areas but there's hair sprouting at the hairline. I hope my temples will round off!!

Here is 2 months in on my current HRT regime at age 30.

View attachment 161758View attachment 161759View attachment 161760View attachment 161761View attachment 161762

Side effects:
-I started at 12.5 mg cypro and an instance of vertigo and had headaches so I dropped the dosage to 6.25 mg

-For those familiar with the estrogel measuring stick I use 1.25 in the morning and 1.25 at night. Not sure of the estradiol content but I know ppl usually use a lot more.

-Libido has taken a hit but I can still get up. I don't really mind this because before I couldn't go a day without masturbating, also when I orgasm there's also little to no semen.

-Now here's the worst part for me, I can tell gyno is setting in, not as fast as when I was on bicalutemide but its there. I have gained a lot of upper body fat during this whole covid thing. So I'm hoping working out and playing with lower dosages will help even if the results come in slower.
Maybe you should replace CPA with Bicalutamide and continue taking Estrogel? Bicalutamide is more effective and safer
I also think about trying 75mg Bicalutamide and 2mg E, or Estrogel, like you

kaiman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried 12.5 mg of bicalutamide with no sides libido was strong and had what looked like healthy semen and this was with the same amount of estrogel. I got lumps under my nips in 2 weeks. I think I'm just sensitive to medications. I hear cypro typically isn't great for transwomen to get breast growth and I've read on forums that some believe it wont make them achieve there full potential.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Вы зомбированы средства массовой информации,на самом деле он педофил и любит маленьких мальчиков.Его секрет еще раскрыл Литвиненко.Россия давно от него погибла,погибло очень много деревень и селений после того как буржуи снова поставили россии на реставрацию капитализма.В россии большинство 70-90 процентов нищего населения.
Had a read a bit here and this guy says he's tired of using translator, yet he uses it to read here and expects everyone else to use it to read his posts lol иди нахуйa

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Немного почитал здесь, и этот парень говорит, что устал от переводчика, но использует его, чтобы читать здесь, и ожидает, что все остальные воспользуются им для чтения его сообщений lol иди нахуйa
Иди нахуй ты

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cpa is great for regrowth, it worked very well for me too, but I had intense gynecomastia in a short time, loss of total libido, loss of total ejaculation volume, and it gave me a certain depression since I didn't beat high amounts of E2 to compensate for the lack of sex hormones, I don't have the courage to keep taking CPA, this is worse than bicalutamide in terms of side effects, not to mention the hyperprolactinemia that I developed quickly, and I want to remind you that pituitary growth to be more specific in the case of adenohypophysis that where prolactin is produced, if you have marked breast growth you probably already have high prolactin

and what can this cause?

Apart from what is written on the package insert that you are bald to know, this can cause blindness even due to nerve compression due to hypertrophied pituitary gland, intracranial hypertension and so on.

For me CPA is literally trading life for hair, literally.

but tato, I only use 12 mg, I only take 6 mg, regardless of the dosage its chronic use will increase the risks of side effects.

If you are willing to take the real risk, what I can say is that it works.

But is it worth it?

Who is in the treatment only time will tell.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cpa will wipe out all of your sex hormones, and its chronic use will expose you to an endless list of real side effects, CPA is banned in some countries.

You can try to stay in it for a period of time, and get out as soon as possible, don't think you can take it for the rest of your life, it will change your life forever in a way you can't imagine.

If you are XY, and you are not in transition, I do not advise you to go into it. It is a very serious decision. and it should only be taken with 100% certainty of the results and the risks.

And if you go in, you need think that it is a bullet in the cannon of a 6-shot revolver, you will rotate that cannon and put the revolver in the head, pray not to trigger where the bullet is.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know exactly what the short-run is but many, many people use CPA successfully and apparently without incident. It is legal in Canada and Europe and maybe Australia and spironolactone is largely unknown and unused in these places. It is not approved in the U.S. but many use it by buying off-shore. I wouldn't use it but Bridge did for a while.

Particularly for the "just in it for the hair" guys who might only be on it from 12 to 18 months presumably, it appears that some people respond to CPA or spironolactone or Bica but maybe not to the other two. I have never used it or bica, only spironolactone and Provera. I don't think that Europe would use this if it were lethal in the short-run but it is probably only intended to be used under the care of a doctor. Most seem to rate spironolactone or bica as safest in the long-run but bica is not hands down safer or anything, at least according to the people at the webinar on reddit related to breast growth that I attended last year. I would avoid AA's in general if possible. Bica is also much more expensive than the other two, so there are many factors but better to use more estradiol perhaps but that can have negatives like increased blood clot risk.

6.25mg is a lower than average dose and if it is therapeutic at that dose then it is hard to say no to more hair especially since we believe that maintenance is much easier than regrowth.