Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. Maybe it has to do with the interactions of its metabolites.
Well, according to James Booker, anyone who uses both finasteride and dutasteride is an idiot because they both do the same thing which is rape your system of the hormones that you need to function.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know why in general one is preferable to the other. Finasteride especially titrated probably doesn't work as well as dutasteride and therefore might be less prone to cause sheds. It's the same thing with 2 percent min. Now why do they sell inferior min for the same price or whatever? It's because two percent is less likely to cause sheds especially among women but really anybody should pretty much always start low and titrate upwards. I was always like, nah, I need five, ten, 12 and even 15 percent min. I never shed on this med but apparently many do because they start at 5 percent. Same thing with finasteride. For guys, there might be some benefit to removing less, not more of certain types of reductases if they aren't relevant to scalp DHT. Prostate and HRT meds tend to overlap especially non-structurally estrogen-based molecules like spironolactone and CPA and MPA and now bica and previously dutasteride and proscar.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, according to James Booker, anyone who uses both finasteride and dutasteride is an idiot because they both do the same thing which is rape your system of the hormones that you need to function.
Wait. It might have been John Difool. I think he is the grumpy MtF on here who doesn't like the rest of us trannies for some reason.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. Maybe it has to do with the interactions of its metabolites.
That's true.

We all learned this with many of the synthetic marijuanas. Some of them were analogs of things that the DEA made illegal but designer drugs like synthetic morphine can have identical effects on receptors but be structurally different. Sometimes there are racemic mixtures like Adderall which has been patented even though its flipped molecule is weaker not stronger than dextroamphetamine or dexedrine as it was called as a weight loss drug. Meth is legal with a prescription and they call it desoxyn but nobody will prescribe it for ADD because it is "meth" heavens above. Suck down enough adderall or ritalin and you basically are getting the same effect, it just that ritalin prevents destruction of dopamine while amphetamine actually creates new dopamine. Both ritalin and cocaine are similar however in that they mix with alcohol to form a new substance called cocaethylene and something like ritalin-ethylene which are actually more addictive than either substance alone. That's one reason why cocaine might actually be more dangerous than meth or amphetamine since they don't form combinations with alcohol. Marijuana is similar. The high from eating is superior to heads but non-heads cannot tolerate much edible cannabis at all starting out. Edible cannabils is converted by the liver into a more potent and psychedelic analog of regular cannabis. Newbies and I have been there might feel like existence is doomed and that they will never come down but it's usually starting to get really good as they freak. Don't eat weed on a plane or a train because you might freak and get arrested. It keeps happening in Colorado and other places with airports where weed is plentiful and legal.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about HRT using Serm, but it seems to me that they block E not only in the breast tissue, but also in the scalp, which will negate the benefits of HRT for hair. Also, I would not like to have an operation, it is stress, a waste of money and scars.
If I use HRT for half a year and then quit, will my breasts have time to form and stay forever? I also heard that areoles grow in size.

In order not to waste time in vain, I see the point in using 4mg E right away, so as to use HRT as little time as possible and not let the breasts have time to form forever
I will be living in a dorm with other guys, will they notice something through the t-shirt during these half a year?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking about HRT using Serm, but it seems to me that they block E not only in the breast tissue, but also in the scalp, which will negate the benefits of HRT for hair. Also, I would not like to have an operation, it is stress, a waste of money and scars.
If I use HRT for half a year and then quit, will my breasts have time to form and stay forever? I also heard that areoles grow in size.

In order not to waste time in vain, I see the point in using 4mg E right away, so as to use HRT as little time as possible and not let the breasts have time to form forever
I will be living in a dorm with other guys, will they notice something through the t-shirt during these half a year?
James Booker says you are crazy to use Serms.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
James Booker says you are crazy to use Serms.
Is this some reputable doctor like Russman or Powers? )

If Tamoxifen is blocking E locally in the breast, it may be possible to use low dosages to inhibit breast growth. But I am afraid that breast and hair growth is interconnected, and Tamoxifen will block E not only in the chest, but also in the hair, making HRT meaningless.

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If Tamoxifen is blocking E locally in the breast, it may be possible to use low dosages to inhibit breast growth. But I am afraid that breast and hair growth is interconnected, and Tamoxifen will block E not only in the chest, but also in the hair, making HRT meaningless.
Raloxifene has not been associated with hairloss unlike Tamox, so you might wanna look into that instead.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

An experienced pharmacist, to be more precise...

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood-JB (Norwood James Booker) is the phase where all the hair on your head moves all the way down to your @$$hole. Then you gotta start using Butt n Shoulders
I literally laughed my * a.s.s. * off. Lol!
Loving your posts :D hahaha

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No, I am just kidding you because I saw him harangue someone just yesterday about Serms as you were posting and it was the typical broken English sort of "you f*****g idiot; don't you know that you are destroying your bla bal bla. I am not sure what Mr. Booker approves of but maybe some mood regulators might help. If I see him or Difool, I scatter from the thread to avoid the negativity.

We all know the types. They are knowledgeable but if you ask them anything, they sigh and basically answer the question while making one feel like an idiot for asking. I used to do that sometimes out of frustration on the HRT sites because people ask the same questions again and again and you answer them and then you check back and they have posted the same exact question again. I would be like, "who told you to expect substantive breast growth?" "Well, I mean, doesn't HRT grow breasts?" "The average cup size of MtF's is bla bla bla so anything above AAA and you are doing pretty well. " It's a sort of passive aggressiveness that can happen to social workers and lawyers with stupid clients but it's not becoming. When we start mastering a subject, it is easy though to display such arrogant ways.... That was one reason why I started with Goddess Bless because some times, pointed answers are called for but you don't want to be overbearing and seem like you are against the people you want to help.

Goddess bless

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I am just kidding you because I saw him harangue someone just yesterday about Serms as you were posting and it was the typical broken English sort of "you f*****g idiot; don't you know that you are destroying your bla bal bla. I am not sure what Mr. Booker approves of but maybe some mood regulators might help. If I see him or Difool, I scatter from the thread to avoid the negativity.
They're Russians, man. I left the Russian balding community because of incredible stupidity and aggressiveness and joined you. You appreciate my knowledge and my efforts
I am more annoyed by Yar's schizophrenic delusions

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A moment of humor. I would like to introduce you to the Russian balding community. I guess it's not worth explaining why I left him
Russians believe that Bicalutamide is a female hormone. Literally.
They started calling me a trance after I started drinking Finasteride...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Russians believe that Bicalutamide is a female hormone. Literally.
They started calling me a trance after I started drinking Finasteride...
What's a trance? You mean like a Zombie? Why are Russians so anti-trans and anti-gay? I don't get it and Poland is perhaps even worse not to mention that Poland promotes disappearing and torture of American "enemies". Americans actually are starting to like Russia and I hate when these stupid things from like 1920 make the Slavic nations look so backward and barbaric. Usually bringing countries into the EU helps but they won't take Russia or Turkey. Give Poland back to the Russians, I say! Let Mr. Ovechkin run for President!

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am using raloxifene alongside estrogen. I can not detect any differences in hair growth to my prior estrogen-only therapy. Breast growth still occurs as well, but much slower, sometimes my breasts also shrink down again. I don't know why that happens. The issue with raloxifene is that it will increase your testosterone production by 20%-40% on average and 4mg of estrogen will not be able to suppress T production sufficiently anymore. Maybe you could still experience regrowth, I don't know. There is virtually no material on this, at least I haven't been presented with it. So it could be that you still are going to need a blocker. Unfortunately, bicalutamid can not be used together with raloxifene in quantities high enough to suppress your T, because these two medications combined can raise T to the level of anabolic steroid abuse.