Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
MTF somehow manages to build muscle. I also often hear that some people do not lose their muscles on HRT. As a rule, these are schemes with Bicalutamide, which does not lower T and allows the muscles to persist. I will try not to lower T to female values, but to keep it slightly higher in order to be able to maintain a male physique and do exercises with my own weight.
I'm not sure if I will get hair growth on such a scheme, but as a support it looks encouraging.
This picture looks cruel imo. I can't say if it's male or female. Are THEY non-binary?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This picture looks cruel imo. I can't say if it's male or female. Are THEY non-binary?
This is MTF. As you can see, you can stay masculinity using HRT (To some extent). But you need to experiment with dosages
Our challenge is that standard MTF regimens are designed for feminization, and we need more benign options. Nobody has conducted such experiments.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is MTF. As you can see, you can stay masculinity using HRT (To some extent). But you need to experiment with dosages
Our challenge is that standard MTF regimens are designed for feminization, and we need more benign options. Nobody has conducted such experiments.
I have been articulating that since I came on here both for hair and for MtF's.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MTF somehow manages to build muscle. I also often hear that some people do not lose their muscles on HRT. As a rule, these are schemes with Bicalutamide, which does not lower T and allows the muscles to persist. I will try not to lower T to female values, but to keep it slightly higher in order to be able to maintain a male physique and do exercises with my own weight.
I'm not sure if I will get hair growth on such a scheme, but as a support it looks encouraging.
Who is this picture of?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ventured to go to the mirror. I go bald very quickly. My temples are destroyed, my hairline too. The only consolation is that I grow short hairs, which should become longer on HRT. I urgently need to have surgery to remove my gynecomastia this summer in order not to waste time, but I am missing $ 150. If I wait too long, I will never rebuild my temples. This area dies the fastest
There is no worse sensation than going up to the mirror and seeing the deterioration.

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’ve been reading you for a long time and decided to make a account. I’ve got a question, I was in bica 75 mg and estradiol 2mg daily for two months, but noticed my muscle mass started to fade and I freaked out, I dropped the estradiol and now I take 150 mg bica everyday, it’s been a week since then. I wonder, will I still be able to get result and halts hair loss? Also will I still be able to get good results in the gym taking bica? Another thing I take 0,5 dutasteride evey other day. Greetings from Dominican Republic. ❤️
How are you? Regime? Progress?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you? Regime? Progress?
Strange but none of us really knows the answer but my feeling that the more hair loss, the more that you need estrogen and while 2mg is plenty to grow boobs, it might take 4 mg for some. Bridge was doing 6mg SL which is more like 16mg of swallowing pills.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange but none of us really knows the answer but my feeling that the more hair loss, the more that you need estrogen and while 2mg is plenty to grow boobs, it might take 4 mg for some. Bridge was doing 6mg SL which is more like 16mg of swallowing pills.
This is why I am planning injections. I view low doses of E as support, not a regrowth

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although given the fact that even low doses of E can lead to changes over time, it is probably better to completely abandon HRT for 1-2 years. We'll see. Few have tried low doses of E with Bicalutamide: we have no idea if they are doing anything for the hair. I will have to experiment with this myself, at the risk of getting irreversible effects.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although given the fact that even low doses of E can lead to changes over time, it is probably better to completely abandon HRT for 1-2 years. We'll see. Few have tried low doses of E with Bicalutamide: we have no idea if they are doing anything for the hair. I will have to experiment with this myself, at the risk of getting irreversible effects.

Ikarus used 0.5mg dutasteride, 50mg bica with 2mg estradiol and he had great results, he added 5mg oral minoxidil later on.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ikarus used 0.5mg dutasteride, 50mg bica with 2mg estradiol and he had great results, he added 5mg oral minoxidil later on.
Yes, but it's special. Such a low dose of E gave him high levels of Estradiol (700 pg ml if I remember correctly), meaning he reached injectable levels at a low dose. And I'm talking about low levels of E, about the balance between T and E.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I am planning injections. I view low doses of E as support, not a regrowth
I think that your knowledge is building up little by little which is what you want. It took me six years or so to find a protocol that worked for hair and not just boobs, lol. You know, like Noah, you can still be male but have that sort of sleek dolphin body type of look. I wake up in the middle of the night here, after 2am and I start answering questions.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that your knowledge is building up little by little which is what you want. It took me six years or so to find a protocol that worked for hair and not just boobs, lol. You know, like Noah, you can still be male but have that sort of sleek dolphin body type of look. I wake up in the middle of the night here, after 2am and I start answering questions.
I am well aware of the effects of HRT. I am ready to put up with each of them. Yes, I wanted to have a muscular body and gain muscle mass. But it's not so important that I sacrifice my hair for this. The face and head come first, the body comes second. The only effects that worry me are irreversible enlargement of the pelvis and decreased growth. However, I hope that if you use HRT in cycles of 6-9 months, such changes will not have time to occur.
Also I am a little worried about the psychic effects, but I shouldn't get dumber lol. I have a humble introvert personality, I am silent and very reserved. Wondering what estrogen will do about it

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I am proving that age is no complete hindrance but there might be something to the idea of inertia of baldness that you have to sort of turn the ocean liner around from. XY's might have decades of T exposure to overcome at say 50, while at 22, particularly with little to no hair loss, well it's not regrowth exactly but more like thicker strands and nicer strands with just the right amount of sebum which makes and enormous difference. Keto destroys my hair now so I am down to like twice a month. I have a milder aspirin dandruff shampoo.

Because of Derelict, I am giving castor oil another chance. I was having gastric issue but I had no idea really how little an amount 5ml of castor oil is. I also used it on my scalp for an hour or two and then drew a bath because it is hard to get out in just the shower since it is pretty sticky but I thought that my hair looked really nice afterwards and it had a nice smooth texture to it which I love.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am well aware of the effects of HRT. I am ready to put up with each of them. Yes, I wanted to have a muscular body and gain muscle mass. But it's not so important that I sacrifice my hair for this. The face and head come first, the body comes second. The only effects that worry me are irreversible enlargement of the pelvis and decreased growth. However, I hope that if you use HRT in cycles of 6-9 months, such changes will not have time to occur.
Also I am a little worried about the psychic effects, but I shouldn't get dumber lol. I have a humble introvert personality, I am silent and very reserved. Wondering what estrogen will do about it
One guy asked me to write an article about the psychological effects so I tried to do something creative and interview myself. The goal was to help "I am only in it for the hair" users of HRT know a bit more about what it is like to have a dual mind-set similar to dual personality syndrome. If it gets out of hand, then it is dual personality disorder and there can be high dissociative effects.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One guy asked me to write an article about the psychological effects so I tried to do something creative and interview myself. The goal was to help "I am only in it for the hair" users of HRT know a bit more about what it is like to have a dual mind-set similar to dual personality syndrome. If it gets out of hand, then it is dual personality disorder and there can be high dissociative effects.
My concern is that estrogen slightly alters brain morphology. I hope this doesn't change my personality or my abilities.