Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Линия роста волос откатилась, лицо стало более мужественным,левое фото 2019,правое 2021
Wow. Yar is pretty hot as a redhead and as a brunette. How is that guy with no hair bagging such babes?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
People told me Icarus banned himself. Welcome to the working hormonal group. We know each other's fears and insecurities and that's what baldness creates.
Icarus was a good poster. I liked his determination. He just was very misunderstood.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Icarus was a good poster. I liked his determination. He just was very misunderstood.
I am thinking about writing a book or thinly disguised novel about Bridge and his call to arms and the interaction with followers. I think that it would be a good read. I would have to novelize some sex stuff for it to sell well though so anyone with any good hair regrowth sex stories, let me know!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am thinking about writing a book or thinly disguised novel about Bridge and his call to arms and the interaction with followers. I think that it would be a good read. I would have to novelize some sex stuff for it to sell well though so anyone with any good hair regrowth sex stories, let me know!
I wanted to write a movie called Hairlosstalk: The movie but I just don't have the time. I have been on this forum long enough to do it. I created a thread once about it and we posted what actor would play us. Since, I look kind of like Keanu Reeves, he would play me. I will look and see if I can wake up the thread. We should update it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wanted to write a movie called Hairlosstalk: The movie but I just don't have the time. I have been on this forum long enough to do it. I created a thread once about it and we posted what actor would play us. Since, I look kind of like Keanu Reeves, he would play me. I will look and see if I can wake up the thread. We should update it.
Unfortunately, that thread is gone. Too bad.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember him, such a great member, a shame he requested a ban oof... His regimen seems like THE one which might reverse my hairloss.
From that photo, it does not look too bad. You look like you have DPA and naturally low density.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool. Somebody who was known as baldingsince 14, now 24, and sadly still bald but an expert on HRT, clued me into Bridge's thread and I was really absorbed, especially once I figured out how to get past page 15, lol. It wasn't intuitive to me that you had to put in the next number in the blank--why not click forward. I thought it was fascinating with other guys changing meds all of the time and then shedding and females who couldn't get HRT for work, which surprised me. I love the part where they accuse him of faking pics so he stands with a calendar date to prove his pics were not being submitted in reverse order. We had the early guy, ideal Forehead claiming that estrogen was bad for hair and it turned out that he had read an article with a typo that had colored his belief wrongly for years. AntyDHTor didn't appear but he was still a presence and for me, a mark of what not to do. Dude kept me off oral min for ages with his double hairline from min like Eddie Munster....

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
From that photo, it does not look too bad. You look like you have DPA and naturally low density.
Yes, all my hair is thinned out, even sides. The only kinda 'thicc' area is on my occipital, just a little patch of maybe 15×30cm's lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool. Somebody was known as baldingsince 14, now 24, clued me into Bridge's thread and I was really absorbed, especially once I figured out how to get past page 15, lol. It wasn't intuitive to me that you had to put in the next number in the blank--why not click forward. I thought it was fascinating with other guys changing meds all of the time and then shedding and females who couldn't get HRT for work, which surprised me. I love the part where they accuse him of faking pics so he stands with a calendar date to prove his pics were not being submitted in reverse order. We had the early guy, ideal Forehead claiming that estrogen was bad for hair and it turned out that he had read an article with a typo that had colored his belief wrongly for years. AntyDHTor didn't appear but he was still a presence and for me, a mark of what not to do. Dude kept me off oral min for ages with his double hairline from min like Eddie Munster....
We could have the triumphant ending where several of us hold hands and dance around shaking our perfect locks as the cut Almost Cut my Hair by CSNY plays in the background.... I know those movie formulas like from Walk Hard with Dewey Cox.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think by date. That thread was created along time ago.
So then somebody needs to extract at least the Bridge stuff from here. I think that the site might have dual copyright ownership along with him. I don't guess there is any easy way to back up a thread except for cutting and pasting.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So then somebody needs to extract at least the Bridge stuff from here. I think that the site might have dual copyright ownership along with him. I don't guess there is any easy way to back up a thread except for cutting and pasting.
I think as long as it keeps active it won't go anywhere. And as long as members follow the rules in the thread and don't attack each other, the thread won't be locked either.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was tired of being bald all of the time when he wasn't in real life. That might earn money but you can't bag any babes looking like that. He and Clark were in an unstated homosexual relationship obviously but they couldn't go there, could they? Clark/Superman in bed with the more charismatic Lex and then becoming enemies when Clark jilted Lex for Lana and who wouldn't for the amazing Lana on the show.

As per the actor's decision, Lex Luthor was written off the show in the seventh season finale, "Arctic." Having become increasingly villainous over the course of the season, "Arctic" ended with Luthor confronting Clark in the Fortress of Solitude. Seeing Clark as a threat to humanity and himself as its savior, Lex initiates the destruction of the Fortress. As he admits that he loves Clark "like a brother," the two former friends are buried beneath icy rubble.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am missing $ 150 for breast removal surgery. I want to be in time this summer, because time is very expensive. Janey, how do you feel about charity?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think as long as it keeps active it won't go anywhere. And as long as members follow the rules in the thread and don't attack each other, the thread won't be locked either.
No worries there as we estrogen-laden folks are all about peace and love and hair. Just like one of my four fathers, I do emulate: