Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. She's a bright gal and around. You fixate on ghosts:

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a leading role in a cage?

Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here
This is one of my favorite songs.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite songs.
I have a mind that hangs on to quotes and lyrics. I have a great one from Wall Steet to use if I get around to posing new pics today.

After the Beatles, Floyd is one of my favorites even/especially the Syd Barrett Floyd and Roger Waters was an amazing lyricist.

These lyrics are sensational:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a mind that hangs on to quotes and lyrics. I have a great one from Wall Steet to use if I get around to posing new pics today.

After the Beatles, Floyd is one of my favorites even/especially the Syd Barrett Floyd and Roger Waters was an amazing lyricist.

These lyrics are sensational:

Who exactly is your cartoon character, Tato?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Попробуйте кофеин для поднятия гспг,возможно это как то поможет в борьбе с облысением,когда я пью кофе это сохраняет мои волосы пышными

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Попробуйте кофеин для поднятия гспг,возможно это как то поможет в борьбе с облысением,когда я пью кофе это сохраняет мои волосы пышными
That's what pirates say in English: Yaaar!

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am thinking of switching to 100mg of Bicalutamide, because time is short, and until next year I need to have time to try all the dosages. I will use this dose until the end of the summer. In the fall, I will add estrogel and increase the dosage to 150 mg. If there are no changes before the new year - surgery in January 2022 and HRT with Lena injections

Who knows how to tell if my pelvic bone is overgrown? What X-ray should be done, how do I know?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? Depends if your growth plates have completely fused or not. The average age for that is around 25.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am deteriorating very quickly, I do not have time to research, I need to have time to check all the options before next year. I am also working to save money for a gynecomastia surgery during the winter break. Immediately after the operation, Lena's injections, for which you also need to save money

In the meantime, I'll think if it's worth it. Maybe I will use HRT in cycles, and not constantly. Is it dangerous to change the dominant hormone often?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before and After--Almost Exactly Four Years Ago. Yeah, I think that I am staying on HRT for life. It's the fountain of youth and basically mind-blowing how positive my HRT experience has been:

Attachments

• IMG_3118.JPG
    IMG_3118.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3119.JPG
    IMG_3119.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 6-17-2.JPG
    6-17-2.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 6-17.JPG
    6-17.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 141

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before and After--Almost Exactly Four Years Ago. Yeah, I think that I am staying on HRT for life. It's the fountain of youth and basically mind-blowing how positive my HRT experience has been:
Honestly, I like your look better before hormone therapy. You were a handsome mature man and now you look creepy and weird ... Sorry. You know better what is best. Moreover, I myself will eventually be on HRT.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Response from my best friend in Germany:

"That’s amazing!"

Short and sweet response. He has known me since 1987.

Second response from Germany:

On 4/30/21 2:54 PM, GR Anderson wrote:

Hey, still settling in here. You look 20 years younger than the photo of 4 years ago.
It isn’t easy to maintain our health at our age, important but not easy

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hips are probably set around age 20. I think it's mostly things like the skull and some vertebrae that continue to fuse for a few more years