Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone is no longer in vogue any more among trans women partly because it seems like it might stunt breast growth, though this might be a positive effect for many people on here

Its effects mineralocorticoid receptors also seems to have benefits for hair growth

Still, I would personally avoid it due to its side effect profile.
spironolactone is only popular because it's cheap... and breast growth getting stunted by spironolactone is also known as pointy nipples syndrome. You dont want that, trust me. You'd prefer regular gyno.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone show me the study that this combination which in theory works perfectly, won’t work? Bic & dust

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone show me the study that this combination which in theory works perfectly, won’t work? Bic & dust

Also look at the research showing that prostate cancer survival is better when a 5AR blocker is added to Bicalutamide. Well, just logic: less DHT - less competition for receptors

finasteride / Duta have a supporting role, the main work is performed by Bicalutamide. 5Ar blocker - a little help that, in theory, could allow for slightly lower doses of Bicalutamide

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that bic should be used along with avodart.. the less dht you have the less bic has to compete with for the receptor. 5ar does more than a little work when working combined with bic. Thank you for the link appreciate it.

bic, avodart and E combined with oral minoxidil
They all compliment each other.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that bic should be used along with avodart.. the less dht you have the less bic has to compete with for the receptor. 5ar does more than a little work when working combined with bic. Thank you for the link appreciate it.

bic, avodart and E combined with oral minoxidil
They all compliment each other.
Eh. Don't use Bicalutamide with Dutasteride together. They interact, as @Itsnoahkennedy already explained it.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Bicalutamide may increase the blood levels of dutasteride. This can increase the risk of side effects such as impotence, decreased libido, ejaculation disorders, and breast enlargement or tenderness. You may need a dose adjustment” everything you’d expect from an aggressive regimen

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Finasteride because Dutasteride is too expensive and not worth it given that the difference when used with Bicalutamide is negligible. Bicalutamide does 80-90% of the work, sometimes 100% (At doses from 100mg), so I don't see the point in spending such an aid on an auxiliary product.

Few people remember this, but Ein got results from 50mg of Bicalutamide without using Finasteride. Finasteride he connected later

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe just go with dutasteride 3x a week in that case, which is still more powerful than finasteride.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Finasteride because Dutasteride is too expensive and not worth it given that the difference when used with Bicalutamide is negligible. Bicalutamide does 80-90% of the work, sometimes 100% (At doses from 100mg), so I don't see the point in spending such an aid on an auxiliary product.

Few people remember this, but Ein got results from 50mg of Bicalutamide without using Finasteride. Finasteride he connected later
pic from him at that point?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it looks like he was doing 25mg/ED at one point with finasteride, eventually went to 50mg EOD with it, and didn't see any results but also no sides. Then went to 50mg ED without finasteride and saw results, but had some gyno and deployed 20mg tamox 2x a week. So again, just reinforces the notion that gyno precedes regrowth.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it looks like he was doing 25mg/ED at one point with finasteride, eventually went to 50mg EOD with it, and didn't see any results but also no sides. Then went to 50mg ED without finasteride and saw results, but had some gyno and deployed 20mg tamox 2x a week. So again, just reinforces the notion that gyno precedes regrowth.
With castration, re-growth occurs, as when using Bicalutamide, but it does not increase E and does not cause gynecomastia. For moderate growth, androgen blocking is sufficient, which may not cause gynecomastia

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With castration, re-growth occurs, as when using Bicalutamide, but it does not increase E and does not cause gynecomastia. For moderate growth, androgen blocking is sufficient, which may not cause gynecomastia
What are the most viable options for moderate growth without gyno in your opinion?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the most viable options for moderate growth without gyno in your opinion?
Castration lol. But this is unlikely to suit you. I don't have gynecomastia on Bicalutamide, I don't care anymore. My breasts are not receptive to the growth of E

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Castration lol. But this is unlikely to suit you. I don't have gynecomastia on Bicalutamide, I don't care anymore. My breasts are not receptive to the growth of E
Which nut would you chop off if you had to pick just one?