Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facial changes, muscle loss and the ability to build strength and muscle mass, body changes, breasts are some of the concerns. If estrogen over time can destroy your testicles and you will never have your testosterone again. You should be aware
Yes to facial muscles. I couldn't smile before extensive HRT. My face wouldn't make that type of grimace. Anyone a Friends fan? They did an episode about Chandler not being able to smile. I used to smile just like he did in that episode.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My theory is if you suppress T in a male using E or CPA, then get off, the T will shoot back with a vengeance. It's the opposite of a body builder taking T, it makes the endocrine system lazy and shuts down normal T production. Then it maybe never come back, which means TRT for the rest of your life.

Another note, in my 4 month cycle I taper down the AA's in the last month bringing the T back and my hair quality feels and looks good. My theory is T is good for a short time but not a long time. And think the surge back in T brings with it growth hormone which plays a part in boosting hair. I would post a pic of one FtM transition, but can't post a photo for some reason.

Also consider how a teenagers hair gets thicker and fuller going through puberty, when the male hormones kick in.
Well, there are changes, probably around 13 years old. This is when most of us have to start washing our hair almost every day so it could be that at first, increased sebum makes hair look nicer and "thicker" in a certain sense but my feeling is more so that as soon as puberty hits, it's downhill from there on but maybe there is a point, for me around 17 years old where we could freeze things and have benefits without progressing further. But we don't know, do we?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are literally taking an atomic bomb version of CPA. It stops your gonadal and adrenal androgen production. You will have literally NO androgens, just nothing. And thus not even estrogens. ZERO. You will slowly but surely die lol accompanied with plenty of nasty (as well as health-) side effects. It is a CANCER MEDICATION for the last resort and should stay a CANCER MEDICATION for the last resort.

Will try to back everything more detailed up soon, currently busy af

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are literally taking an atomic bomb version of CPA. It stops your gonadal and adrenal androgen production. You will have literally NO androgens, just nothing. And thus not even estrogens. ZERO. You will slowly but surely die lol accompanied with plenty of nasty (as well as health-) side effects. It is a CANCER MEDICATION for the last resort and should stay a CANCER MEDICATION for the last resort.

Holy cow, you're right, it is literally chemotherapy lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Holy cow, you're right, it is literally chemotherapy lol
Holy overkill, Batman!

Talk about dying and leaving a good looking corpse!

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes to facial muscles. I couldn't smile before extensive HRT. My face wouldn't make that type of grimace. Anyone a Friends fan? They did an episode about Chandler not being able to smile. I used to smile just like he did in that episode.
I'm talking about fatty deposits, jawline, softening of facial features. I already have soft features, I cannot aggravate the situation.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy overkill, Batman!

Talk about dying and leaving a good looking corpse!
Not even that... no estrogen = no hair. You might need to supplement 10k injections of E daily to compensate the lack of sex hormones lmao.

Btw, thanks for appreciating my pov. It's a rarity on this forum.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide and Raloxifene will give me a very high T, but on the other hand, it will also give me a high E, which can reduce the dosage of the E I take. I think that due to the synergistic action of all these drugs it will be very easy to achieve a high E. 2mg E should be enough. but will this lower my T by at least 20% that Raloxifene will increase?

Perhaps this is the key to DHTcel and Maave's success: Raloxifene and Bicalutamide increased their T and E through conversion, which gave them hair growth. High T is good for hair by being converted to E, provided your receptors are not responsive to androgens. This is the key to the health of teen hair when its T is high.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide and Raloxifene will give me a very high T, but on the other hand, it will also give me a high E, which can reduce the dosage of the E I take. I think that due to the synergistic action of all these drugs it will be very easy to achieve a high E. 2mg E should be enough. but will this lower my T by at least 20% that Raloxifene will increase?

Perhaps this is the key to DHTcel and Maave's success: Raloxifene and Bicalutamide increased their T and E through conversion, which gave them hair growth. High T is good for hair by being converted to E, provided your receptors are not responsive to androgens. This is the key to the health of teen hair when its T is high.
2mg will be already enough. But it is... weird using a SERM and E together, does not make sense tbh. You cancel the effect of the E out, by the SERM you take as well, it occupies the receptor everywhere. By the other hand, if E dose is high enough, it may as well cancel out the SERM's action (competitive inhibition). You will play with fire. Just cut off the glands successfully, try to avoid a SERM, If you want to take HRT.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2mg will be already enough. But it is... weird using a SERM and E together, does not make sense tbh. You cancel the effect of the E out, by the SERM you take as well, it occupies the receptor everywhere. By the other hand, if E dose is high enough, it may as well cancel out the SERM's action (competitive inhibition). You will play with fire. Just cut off the glands successfully, try to avoid a SERM, If you want to take HRT.
Serms are said to only block estrogen in the breasts. If it's true, it's attractive. Although, of course, the operation simplifies this puzzle. It's just that the operation is stress and rehabilitation, I would like to avoid this

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Serms are said to only block estrogen in the breasts. If it's true, it's attractive. Although, of course, the operation simplifies this puzzle. It's just that the operation is stress and rehabilitation, I would like to avoid this
You can't expect a SERM (same goes for other medications, which you want to affect something certain) to occupy and affect only estrogen receptors in breast tissue. You have estrogen receptors EVERYWHERE. It isn't researched what's the effect of a SERM on hair, but anecdotally, it worsens the hair, the stronger the med is. Tamoxifene > Raloxifene.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, it seems to me that it gets worse. Just not to repeat the story of Jacob Williams ...

Most of the deterioration occurred at 2 weeks, this can be attributed to the fact that Bicalutamide did not begin to act in full force. The next deterioration I noticed after the hairdressing salon, perhaps this is not even the second deterioration, but the consequences of the first. In general, I will follow the situation. It's been a month since I drink 75mg. It shouldn't get any worse from now on

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, it seems to me that it gets worse. Just not to repeat the story of Jacob Williams ...

Most of the deterioration occurred at 2 weeks, this can be attributed to the fact that Bicalutamide did not begin to act in full force. The next deterioration I noticed after the hairdressing salon, perhaps this is not even the second deterioration, but the consequences of the first. In general, I will follow the situation. It's been a month since I drink 75mg. It shouldn't get any worse from now on
Are you taking daily pics? With the effort that you are putting into this you should be. You can become semi-famous if this works out and you need constant pics or they will say you were never bald or something like that. I am high on flower!