Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know anything. Therefore, all we can do is try Bicalutamide and hope it does what we want. We still have no other options. Otherwise, you will have to use HRT, it should help, even if you have a problem with DHEA ...
Trans masculinize all the time due to DHEA.. etc...

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Bicalutamide were weak against DHT, it would not lower PSA by 90%. The main hormone of the prostate gland is DHT.
Sure. Ever heard of resistant prostate cancer? Haha thats the reason why it is "resistant" against Bicalutamide. Other reason could be because it uses Bicalutamide as a co-activator and not corepressors, but this happens only in prostate cancer.

When the cancer is resistant, Abiraterone Acetate is used to shut down adrenal gland as well.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is almost no information about abiraterone acetate. the drug is new and no reviews
You will be left without any sex hormones, it's worse than physical castration. Because not just the gonadal source is shut down, but the adrenal one as well, due to Abiraterone Acetate's effects.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will be left without any sex hormones, it's worse than physical castration. Because not just the gonadal source is shut down, but the adrenal one as well, due to Abiraterone Acetate's effects.
when I saw how much abiraterone acetate costs, I fell off my chair. ‍

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes a male form does exist! Instead of "ovarian pcos" it is "adrenal pcos" (about 10% of women have this rarer form of pcos too).
An abnormal response to stress may be part of what drives it. Lowering stress with magnesium, ashwaghanda or other adaptogenic herbs, and vitamin B5 may be useful.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking that too. But you don't haven't had your androstenedione tested yet.
If androstenedione is normal for you then there is a higher chance you have the male form of adrenal pcos.
But if my Androstenedione would be high, then my T should be high as well!? Or would the higher T only be localized, eg. in the follicle!?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
F1.large-1.jpg

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But if my Androstenedione would be high, then my T should be high as well!? Or would the higher T only be localized, eg. in the follicle!?
Yes sorry, I think I spoke too soon. It's unlikely you will have abnormal androstenedione based on your current t levels.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes sorry, I think I spoke too soon. It's unlikely you will have abnormal androstenedione based on your current t levels.
The only thing I could think of is, that the DHEA-S circulates to... and reaches peripheral tissues (skin), and gets converted THERE to potent androgens, such as DHT and T,... in a locilzed manner. That could explain as well why my T is in a barebone level, meanwhile I experience baldness...

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing I could think of is, that the DHEA-S circulates to... and reaches peripheral tissues (skin), and gets converted THERE to potent androgens, such as DHT and T,... in a locilzed manner. That could explain as well why my T is in a barebone level, meanwhile I experience baldness...
Yes! This is completely possible for dhea-s to convert to T in peripheral tissues rather than in serum.

Scroll down to the female androgenic hormone production chart and read below:
"DHEA/DHEA-S and androstenedione. These hormones can be converted to testosterone by peripheral tissues in the body."

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! This is completely possible for dhea-s to convert to T in peripheral tissues rather than in serum.

Scroll down to the female androgenic hormone production chart and read below:
"DHEA/DHEA-S and androstenedione. These hormones can be converted to testosterone by peripheral tissues in the body."
I got excessive oxidative stress, hurting my (blood) cells.

I also have a laboratory up-close picture of them, might share them later. They look like they´re dying lol