Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
free test is 0.006nmol/l
oestadiol 11010pmol/l
prolactin was quite high at 647 mU/l
Wow, you definitely don't need much bica... maybe only even 15mg is enough lol. But yeah, go for 50-75...

Can you elaborate what's Prolactin's effect on the hair? I hear it many times mentioned.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, you definitely don't need much bica... maybe only even 15mg is enough lol. But yeah, go for 50-75...

Can you elaborate what's Prolactin's effect on the hair? I hear it many times mentioned.
"reatment of the hair follicles with high doses of prolactin resulted in a significant inhibition of hair shaft elongation and premature catagen development, along with reduced proliferation and increased apoptosis of hair bulb keratinocytes."
Just googled it, I've heard people mention high prolactin is bad for hair, maybe this is why I'm still losing ground. It's weird because my symptoms are still androgenic, like greasy hair, inceased sex drive etc. At the time of the test I was experimenting with cypoterone acetate, which may have been the cause of the high prolactin.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
"reatment of the hair follicles with high doses of prolactin resulted in a significant inhibition of hair shaft elongation and premature catagen development, along with reduced proliferation and increased apoptosis of hair bulb keratinocytes."
Just googled it, I've heard people mention high prolactin is bad for hair, maybe this is why I'm still losing ground. It's weird because my symptoms are still androgenic, like greasy hair, inceased sex drive etc. At the time of the test I was experimenting with cypoterone acetate, which may have been the cause of the high prolactin.
My hair is very greasy and scalp itchy etc naturally...

I cant understand that. I have lower T than average while using finasteride. Weird

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have high hopes for these dosages. It is cheap and does not cause strong breast growth. It would be nice if 50-75mg stops Androgenetic Alopecia and thickens the hair a little
It works for most people, if it doesn't then add finasteride/E2, or if you don't care about feminization you can start off with them.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It works for most people, if it doesn't then add finasteride/E2, or if you don't care about feminization you can start off with them.
If 50mg does not help, I will switch to 100mg. If 100mg doesn't help, I'll start experimenting with E. There is a man named Maave who achieved 100mg of temples regrowth even though he didn't even use Finasteride.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If 50mg does not help, I will switch to 100mg. If 100mg doesn't help, I'll start experimenting with E. There is a man named Maave who achieved 100mg of temples regrowth even though he didn't even use Finasteride.
Almas, if I were you, I would directly jump on 100mg. There is no reason using 50mg, unless you use 1-2mg E as well.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without E2 ?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almas, if I were you, I would directly jump on 100mg. There is no reason using 50mg, unless you use 1-2mg E as well.
100mg will induce strong breast growth. Before using this dosage, I need to remove the mammary gland. Or jump 100mg and have surgery as soon as possible
Also, we cannot be sure that 50mg will not help. Why are you so sure about this? After all, no one except Ein tried it, and this dosage helped him. I think this dosage should be given a try.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide has helped me well to reduce the oily skin, a very good change. When your skin is covered with a layer of oil a few minutes after you wash your face, that's complete sh*t.
Yes, it is. Especially when you wash your hair and it is very greasy again after a few hours.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
100mg will induce strong breast growth. Before using this dosage, I need to remove the mammary gland. Or jump 100mg and have surgery as soon as possible
Also, we cannot be sure that 50mg will not help. Why are you so sure about this? After all, no one except Ein tried it, and this dosage helped him. I think this dosage should be given a try.
50mg bica is always paired with castration to make that low dosage be effective. As a monotherapy, the concentration is just not sufficient enough. Ein said that as well in his last message (to me).

In order to reach the castration range, he uses either spironolactone (100mg) or E2.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
50mg bica is always paired with castration to make that low dosage be effective. As a monotherapy, the concentration is just not sufficient enough. Ein said that as well in his last message (to me).

In order to reach the castration range, he uses either spironolactone (100mg) or E2.
I have a suggestion that the T concentration in the scalp is lower than in the prostate. This means that a lower dosage is needed to block receptors in the scalp than for treating prostate cancer.
Ein got results on 50mg Bicalutamide. He added spironolactone because balding people tend to want more and intensify treatment, even if it worked for them.

Yes, I could jump to 100mg right away. But this is more expensive. I want to do a little research to also help those who come to this forum in the future. I want me to have accurate evidence as to what dosage is needed. I'm tired of theorizing and I decided to check for myself
No one on this forum is a genius whose opinion is the ultimate truth. I decided to check on myself some of the statements and find out how it is in practice

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If a miracle happens and 50mg helps me, then we will receive cheap treatment with no serious side effects. I decided to take a chance and try it myself, because theory often does not coincide with practice. Maave grew 100mg temples without Finasteride, and I use 50mg but with finasteride. Since I am removing half of the DHT, it is possible that these are regimens of comparable effectiveness.

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
What effect will one press of 0.75mg E have? Will this give any effect, or is the minimum dose 1.5mg E, i.e. 2 pump presses? In general, Bicalutamide at a dose of 100mg completely blocks androgens, so I don't think there is a need for estradiol. However, this can speed up regrowth. And then support him on Bicalutamide
I have been on .75 mg estrogel for 6 weeks and can see tiny vellus hairs growing on the hairline. I think estrogen is vital in terms of re-growth even in small doses