Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing why Bica is such a useful treatment for non binaries and hair loss sufferers is, that it doesn't decrease androgens. It actually increases all sex hormones and can give you most-likely an estrogenic profile, while keeping "man-function". Because of that it's as well safe when talking about bone density, muscles, brain function etc. I even think that Finasteride is worse than Bica because finasteride deplets neurotransmitters, not talking about Dutasteride.

I still try to find if Bicalutamide has an effect on the GABA receptor, some experience problems with sleeping etc. Can someone asure this?

@Almas ?
It seems to be not, at least I can say for sure that I have not heard of such problems. It was on enzalutamide or darolutamide

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow thank you for your nice words... :)

Interesting study, what do you think of cycling on and off Cypro 6mg to prevent spiking T? Or how can we deal against spiking T while on Bica!? I mean, we actually need the spiking T, so it can aromatize, but what if the excess T is unhealthy!? As in IGF-1 spikes, as you said...
I'm collecting data and taking notes, but I think a viable but dangerous therapeutic scheme would be

500mg-1000mg Metformin
0.50 mg - 2mg E2, these levels have already put you in a minimum female range over time, transdermal E2 and in the affected region (avoiding first pass through the liver)
5ar blocker Fine or whichever you do best.
Microneedling to stimulate the creation of new tissue in the fibrous region.

Oral Minoxidil (PGE2 stimulant) (dose divided on the day because of its short half-life)

LH-FSH Natural stimulants (we have many herbs that are proven to stimulate LH and FSH levels)

Some observations

What will happen to my T level?

Finasteride and LH and FSH stimulants kept it "high", as E2 is sure to change it down.

Note that for testicular health we need to maintain our T levels

That would be maintenance.

And maybe 1 CPA cycle per year or 2.

8 weeks on CPA, and small doses of E2 dropped your T by 95%, but every time you may be at risk of primary hypogonadism and infertility, be aware of that or not , maybe all gonna be all right after .

And when you stop the CPA, the e2 will hold your T shot, but I want your T to come back but a little lower, the e2 in low dosages and the LH / FSH put things in order with your t, however we need tests to confirm.

However, all of this is very dangerous and does not guarantee anything, the right thing and you will be able to absorb as much information as possible and set up your own therapeutic scheme.

If that doesn't work, which I think is impossible, bicalutamide + metformin + e2 + minoxidi will definitely be done, but I want you to note that it will take its toll.

Bicalutamida + e2 for 1 year or less = infertility

Put on balance make your choice

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm collecting data and taking notes, but I think a viable but dangerous therapeutic scheme would be

500mg-1000mg Metformin
0.50 mg - 2mg E2, these levels have already put you in a minimum female range over time, transdermal E2 and in the affected region (avoiding first pass through the liver)

Oral Minoxidil (PGE2 stimulant) (dose divided on the day because of its short half-life)

LH-FSH Natural stimulants (we have many herbs that are proven to stimulate LH and FSH levels)

Some observations

Finasteride and LH and FSH stimulants kept it "high", as E2 is sure to change it down.

8 weeks on CPA, and small doses of E2 dropped your T by 95%, but every time you may be at risk of primary hypogonadism and infertility, be aware of that or not , maybe all gonna be all right after .

And when you stop the CPA, the e2 will hold your T shot, but I want your T to come back but a little lower, the e2 in low dosages and the LH / FSH put things in order with your t, however we need tests to confirm.

However, all of this is very dangerous and does not guarantee anything, the right thing and you will be able to absorb as much information as possible and set up your own therapeutic scheme.

If that doesn't work, which I think is impossible, bicalutamide + metformin + e2 + minoxidi will definitely be done, but I want you to note that it will take its toll.

Yeah if you pair Bica+ e2 you will shut down your testicels totally. E2 should be avoided by cis mens while taking bica, pretty much, yes.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CHECK GUYS
Level.png

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want you to notice, some patients even with oral e2 2-4mg maintain testosterone levels at almost 500 with finasteride

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want you to notice, some patients even with oral e2 2-4mg maintain testosterone levels at almost 500 with finasteride
How can this be possible!? What would happen if we add 50mg bica into our hairloss cocktail? Lol

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

500mg-1000mg Metformin

Some observations

This is cumbersome and I'm not sure if it's safer either. Although I am not good at spa, this is what I am definitely afraid of

If 50mg of Bicalutamide doesn't work for me, I'll try the 75mg dose first. Even if this does not help me, I’ll probably try to add 0.75mg E from Estrogel once a day, this corresponds to one press. What do you think about it?

In theory, Bicalutamide at the correct dose should be guaranteed to stop baldness because it completely stops signaling AR to the receptors.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is cumbersome and I'm not sure if it's safer either. Although I am not good at spa, this is what I am definitely afraid of

If 50mg of Bicalutamide doesn't work for me, I'll try the 75mg dose first. Even if this does not help me, I’ll probably try to add 0.75mg E from Estrogel once a day, this corresponds to one press. What do you think about it?

In theory, Bicalutamide at the correct dose should be guaranteed to stop baldness because it completely stops signaling AR to the receptors.
Almas, you should test your T levels and adjust your dosage to that... please!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's a possibility, but I'm still skeptical about bicalutamide, I'm waiting to see
My guess is that we will experience heavy femminization and sexual problems because the T will all be blocked and the LH axis will just experience a shutdown because of the exogenous E.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, as I said, I can't say it's safe , Let's wait a little bit, ALmas, I understand your heart is hurt and you want the result fast but bicalutamide takes as long as we know, I think I would only add metformin to your regimen for now only

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almas, you should test your T levels and adjust your dosage to that... please!
I can't wait to get tested for my T and E, I wonder what my levels are

DHTcel said that you need to use a dose that will completely suppress your T. However, I'm not sure if he is right. It may be enough to block enough so that it can't hurt your hair. We'll check it out on me
I don't think you need to block all T to stop damaging your hair. Еin is only 50mg successful, although his T level is probably higher than 500 considering that he is a young guy.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
500 mg metformina
50 mg bicalutamida
1 mg de fina

And wait , maybe this can be resolve
I think you will need even more bica. Bica monotherapy needs high doses because we do not use a natural T antagonist, E, to surpress T levels, so we can use a lower dosage. My guess is that the dose should be about 75-100mg.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you will need even more bica. Bica monotherapy needs high doses because we do not use a natural T antagonist, E, to surpress T levels, so we can use a lower dosage. My guess is that the dose should be about 75-100mg.
I don't think you need to block all T to stop damaging your hair. Еin is only 50mg successful, although his T level is probably higher than 500 considering that he is a young guy.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is possible that the dosages offered by DHTcel are too high. Ein achieved 50mg results, but I very much doubt that his T level before taking Bicalutamide was around 500, considering that he is a young guy
If a tiny amount of T binds to receptors, this may not be enough to play a role