Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you consider as feminization? What did you experience? Crazy, indeed. 150mg schould stop androgenic action (undetectable PSA) dead in tracks
Face softening, lowered sex drive etc. I think there's some unknown action to finasteride, given the brain fog/depression it gives me.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Face softening, lowered sex drive etc. I think there's some unknown action to finasteride, given the brain fog/depression it gives me.
As far as I know bicalutamide does not cross the blood brain barrier very well, it would explain its low neural effect, most of the analogs of bicalutamide (NSAA ENZALUTAMIDA, FLUTAMIDA) cause seizures and depressive effects, unlike bicalutamide, it is said that her block is only in the AR receptors peripheries

Finasteride blocks essential male neurosteroids, in some cases it can be severe, in others the body compensates for this depression in another way.

In my opinion everyone should try finasteride before dutasteride, I took dutasteride for a few months, I couldn't stand the depression it gave me, and it ended my libido too, this is funny the effect of drugs on each one.

Finasteride decreases my libido but at an acceptable level, bicalutamide I am almost 1 week ago it may be placebo but it seems that my libido is better.

Can you tell me if you are still in this treatment and how are your results?

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I know bicalutamide does not cross the blood brain barrier very well, it would explain its low neural effect, most of the analogs of bicalutamide (NSAA ENZALUTAMIDA, FLUTAMIDA) cause seizures and depressive effects, unlike bicalutamide, it is said that her block is only in the AR receptors peripheries

Finasteride blocks essential male neurosteroids, in some cases it can be severe, in others the body compensates for this depression in another way.

In my opinion everyone should try finasteride before dutasteride, I took dutasteride for a few months, I couldn't stand the depression it gave me, and it ended my libido too, this is funny the effect of drugs on each one.

Finasteride decreases my libido but at an acceptable level, bicalutamide I am almost 1 week ago it may be placebo but it seems that my libido is better.

Can you tell me if you are still in this treatment and how are your results?
The results were good at first, I moved onto injections shotly after and things were going good. I was an idiot and decided to lower my finasteride, bica and e doses at the same time and lost most of the hair I gained. My libido shot back up, with greasy hair and oily skin. Since going back on injections, finasteride and bica I haven't been able to get back to where I was, my hair still gets greasy and scalp still itches.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
unlike bicalutamide, it is said that her block is only in the AR receptors peripheries
It's because its' low binding affinity. The concentrations of androgens in the brain and in the testicles are soo much higher than that of Bicalutamide.

And because of that; Bicalutamide has almost no existant effects in those areas.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. This is a tremendous sensitivity to androgens.
The higher E just downregulates the AR as well... and the elevated E protects the follicles too... weird cases who can't maintain on 150mg Bicalutamide, that's just sad.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results were good at first, I moved onto injections shotly after and things were going good. I was an idiot and decided to lower my finasteride, bica and e doses at the same time and lost most of the hair I gained. My libido shot back up, with greasy hair and oily skin. Since going back on injections, finasteride and bica I haven't been able to get back to where I was, my hair still gets greasy and scalp still itches.
Is it possible that you experience hyperandrogenicity, because you literally switched from heavy drugs to milder dosages...

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The higher E just downregulates the AR as well... and the elevated E protects the follicles too... weird cases who can't maintain on 150mg Bicalutamide, that's just sad.
That is why I am interested in E, which remains the last way out of this terrible situation.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you enter the real realm of transitioning lol. But thats the only way to kill it totally, see Bridgeburn.
If I use E, I will try not to lower T too low. I'll start with the lowest dose and watch what she does with her hair and T and E levels.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible that you experience hyperandrogenicity, because you literally switched from heavy drugs to milder dosages...
I think you're right, I just hope over time I get to where I was. My T is in the castrate range, and my E is in the pregnancy range but still losing ground.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're right, I just hope over time I get to where I was. My T is in the castrate range, and my E is in the pregnancy range but still losing ground.
Yeah over time this should be solved by itself... body needs to be accumulated to all the changes Ig.