Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are wrong again, please search, CPA is an analogue to progesterone works similarly in our body, imitates progesterone
Sorry buddy, I just want to help
To be clear, CPA and MPA are synthetic analogues of progesterone in the family of progestins. Some such engineered drugs can act as almost perfect analogues like some of the synthetic marijuanas but they have a completely different chemical structure; these do not. They both lower T and are far less focused on receptors but on rather a means of lower T levels in general which makes them more testing friendly. They both have been used for feminization far longer than bica and also for hair loss that is hormonally driven.

Tato has advanced training in the field of chemistry but others of us say the same things over and over and I am growing weary. People should read the first 150 pages of the thread.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that E2 in bicalutamide is contradictory, it involves a lot of human physiology, note that bicalutamide increases testosterone and consequently estrogen, however, when using exogenous doses of female hormones, we decrease our LH / FSH axis, that is, drop in testosterone production and drop in conversion of e2, and then we supplement more e2?

There will be a strange change in the minimum, possibly it will unbalance its entire axis, I would go with bicalutamide +5 arblocker as you said.

I've seen some successful cases of e2 + bicalutamide but this is difficult to handle I think it's the last measure
Oh wow! This post is really great yes! I haven't thought about its interaction like this yet, but it makes totally sense.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Note that with a dramatic increase in E2 and testosterone your adrenals will in theory try to balance your baseline progesterone levels, your body works for homeostasis.
So what would happen if we take 5ARi and NSAA for a long time? In relation to homeostasis?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what would happen if we take 5ARi and NSAA for a long time? In relation to homeostasis?
My fear is AR signaling, since they are both anti androgens, my fear is perhaps even benign prostatic hyperplasia, which this can induce when leaving treatment, but they are just ramblings, maybe nothing can happen, but I think that because we are XY we will develop sensitivity over time in treatment , only that scares me.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My fear is AR signaling, since they are both anti androgens, my fear is perhaps even benign prostatic hyperplasia, which this can induce when leaving treatment, but they are just ramblings, maybe nothing can happen, but I think that because we are XY we will develop sensitivity over time in treatment , only that scares me.
We dont have mutant cells, and normal cells do not morph. I think we would do alright with long term.

Some cancer patients use bica for 20 years, till their prostate cancer calls get resistant to bica.

And that patient kept his hair while being on bica.

@mryellowman would be nice to hear smt of you!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide produces more stable levels. The problem with estradiol is that often it either doesn't work at all and is destroyed by T, or it works too hard: more than I need. It is also easier to use Bicalutamide alone. And since the T does not drop, I can have its anabolic benefits. Imagine: I can simultaneously build muscle and look young, get profits from both T and E
No idea about the stability of levels but the rest of the above is simply incorrect. Notice Almas, how I almost always phrase things with the terms "tend so" or "often". You just make these blanket statements that are incorrect using one thing that you picked out of an article somewhere. Hormonal meds can work differently for all of us. I post testing results. We all await your testing results so we can verify what you say even with respect to you, alone even though that is still only anecdotal.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The use of estradiol alone thinns the hair,since another hormone,progesterone, is responsible for supporting the hair, which makes the hair thicker, estradiol has an antagonism with progesterone.I was convinced of this!I started taking progesterone and my hair started to feel different after getting the progesterone, it started to spike like wheat!Estradiol should only be used with progesterone!If you use estradiol separately, it begins to thin the hair,as estradiol antagonizes with natural progesterone.And gradually the concentration of progesterone begins to fall and the hair that was once more different becomes thinned.
No.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We dont have mutant cells, and normal cells do not morph. I think we would do alright with long term.

Some cancer patients use bica for 20 years, till their prostate cancer calls get resistant to bica.

And that patient kept his hair while being on bica.

@mryellowman would be nice to hear smt of you!
But understand that in certain cases your body takes the "necessary" steps to return to homeostasis and you are as I have said an XY your homeostasis is not blocking AR

Your body does this with glucose and its insulin receptor and you develop diabetes, the idea is similar, I want you to note that you don't need a cancer for your body to make adaptations.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. That is, when taking estrogen, I need to either completely destroy T and increase E to female values, or do nothing. Since I am not an MTF, I need an intermediate option. And only Bicalutamide offers it
Not true; there are plenty of ways to seek an intermediate path hormonally, they just don't appear to regrow hair as opposed to maybe maintenance. None of the people promoting this have anything at all to do with Bridgeburn's ideas or protocols. They belong in experimental threads since what they advocate run contrary to all HRT practice by doctors. The breast people are all similar about extolling bica as though the 'mides are some secret. It's boring above all.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but i say , maybe nothing can happen , but there will be patients for sure who will fall where I said

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that I am the Hemingway of HRT but I write over and over about scientific method and statistical methodology and we keep getting people claiming that they have "discovered" things that are true categorically. Yep. All the rest of us are blind and millions of MtFs clueless apparently with none of our literature being read except to excise one statement that seems to a newbie to support their position. Upon further reading, they invariably do not support any such things at all.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JaneyElizabeth Hello janey , how is your day , baby girl ?

:D
Got my almost five hours of sleep with various animated DC universe movies about Batman running by my night table. I can't waste a minute. Thought I would check the forum and yep, more of the same endless discussion about Bica being sent down from heaven above like manna. Goddess doesn't work that way, does she, Amigao?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ciproterone is not a progesterone,I personally experienced everything on myself.The natural hormones progesterone and estradiol only grow hair!Any finasteride,Bica, and the like will not give results,only the fact that originally laid out by nature for the preservation of hair growth!
Oh, a twist. Someone touting progesterone as a natural hormonal which mostly only matters in terms of liver health as far as we know. Synthetics are not bad per se. LSD is synthetic and very similar to tryptamines found in nature without being harder to process to my knowledge. The whole science of chemistry is based upon engineering effective analogues that turn off certain aspects of the original drug or that add to the efficiency; cpa and mpa are both active orally; P4 barely so.

I am far from anti-P4. I take it and MPA but sigh....

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point of increasing the dosage is not to increase E, it is unlikely to increase. The point is to block T and DHT completely and allow E to do its job better.

I was thinking about using 50mg + 0.75mg E using one press of Estrogel. What do you think is a good idea? Usually use at least two clicks
That makes a person chemically a castrate as articulated in the first sentence. Hard to see how that is less feminizing and it still might not grow hair. The second sentence could be true but that's a minuscule dosage of E but plenty to grow nice boobs if you are lucky.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got my almost five hours of sleep with various animated DC universe movies about Batman running by my night table. I can't waste a minute. Thought I would check the forum and yep, more of the same endless discussion about Bica being sent down from heaven above like manna. Goddess doesn't work that way, does she, Amigao?
good to see you well friend, you are a vital part of our community, thank you for participating and actively helping, you make a difference here, I hope your week is great!