Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@keepcoolmybabies How do you apply minoxidl with your long hair? Are you only use it on your temples? :\ And do you plan to use it indefinitely?
please i must know

Not the person you're asking, but you simply have to have a liquid dropper and basically gently run it right along your scalp, releasing small amounts of the liquid right at the scalp instead of dripping it on top.

My strategy is to do this, and then to massage it in at brief intervals to get optimal coverage without it mostly getting into your hair.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of topical estriol? I keep hearing that it's not strong enough. However, I've just ordered some estriol powder and I will be making my own solution. What will be an effective does with minimal side effects?

Both Tato and I did not get spectacular results from it, but for me personally I feel like it did reduce inflammation and increased cellular hydration of the skin which is better for hairloss than not.

I do honestly believe that estradiol is the sh*t that will actively induce hair growth if at all, it will also directly antagonize testosterone and work strongly at the receptor site to protect hair from the effects of androgens.

One thing, don't apply too much because for whatever reason you can get wild crazy headaches if you do, maybe that was just me and my unique medical peculiarities, but yeah, don't apply excessive amounts.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible that taking a vitamin K2 supplyment while applying topical estrogen b17 would negate feminising effects? Or would it just stop receptor binding in the follicle too?

Be extremely f*****g careful with vit k2 and estrogen, the combined blood clotting could f*** you up.

And no, the simple answer is I've had virtually no extreme feminizing effects and I'm rocking straight 17b estradiol gel applied to my scalp.

Not even f*****g gyno, of all things my facial hair growth slowed down just a little but not even compared to what it was back when I was in my 30s when I could get away with shaving once every couple of days.

So people freaking out about it, no you have nothing to worry unless your liver does not metabolize estrogen quickly, and then it will build up fast, and if that's the case that means you already probably have higher levels of circulating estrogen as it is, meaning more estrogen is probably not going to help much.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What effect will one press of 0.75mg E have? Will this give any effect, or is the minimum dose 1.5mg E, i.e. 2 pump presses? In general, Bicalutamide at a dose of 100mg completely blocks androgens, so I don't think there is a need for estradiol. However, this can speed up regrowth. And then support him on Bicalutamide

Attachments

• EstroGel_0.06%_(estradiol_transdermal_gel)_pumps.jpg
    EstroGel_0.06%_(estradiol_transdermal_gel)_pumps.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 87

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What effect will one press of 0.75mg E have? Will this give any effect, or is the minimum dose 1.5mg E, i.e. 2 pump presses? In general, Bicalutamide at a dose of 100mg completely blocks androgens, so I don't think there is a need for estradiol. However, this can speed up regrowth. And then support him on Bicalutamide
Almas, Bicalutamide does not raise estrogens to high female ranges, so the hair can regrow. That´s why Bicalutamide monotherapy is not used by MtF, only for Cancer patients.

It will surely stop male pattern baldness, as long as it is taken, but I wouldn´t expect significant cosemtical regrowth on Bicalutamide + Finasteride/Dutasteride. We still need growth stimulants, and I think estrogen would be the best because then we can stop it and maintain with the AAs, but with Minoxidil, you are tied to it for ever, dropping topicals to your scalp, ew.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almas, I think you will be great on 100mg Bicalutamide. Don´t play with hormones much, Bica is already playing with fire.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on 100mg and patches last year for a couple of months which didn't do much. Only after I added finasteride did things start to work.
Have you tried 100mg + finasteride or 50mg + finasteride? Without E
100mg should work even without finasteride, they block all androgens

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory it should work, but it just wasn't enough. within 3 weeks of starting finasteride my scalp itch went away, and I started feminizing.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think DHT has more affinity for the receptor than bicalutamide, so I think a 5ar blocker is strictly necessary.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory it should work, but it just wasn't enough. within 3 weeks of starting finasteride my scalp itch went away, and I started feminizing.
What do you consider as feminization? What did you experience? Crazy, indeed. 150mg schould stop androgenic action (undetectable PSA) dead in tracks lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think DHT has more affinity for the receptor than bicalutamide, so I think a 5ar blocker is strictly necessary.
It is! But at 150mg, Bica is OP to all androgens for the receptor because there are eg.: 1000 bicas vs. 1 DHT lol. Concentration is a key factor, it is proven that androgen concentration is much higher in balding scalp than in non-balding scalp, I really wonder why!?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried 50 or 75mg with Finasteride? Smaller doses of Bica help, or 100mg is the minimum?
Even lowering PSA by 97% doesn't stop this sh*t ...

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is! But at 150mg, Bica is OP to all androgens for the receptor because there are eg.: 1000 bicas vs. 1 DHT lol. Concentration is a key factor, it is proven that androgen concentration is much higher in balding scalp than in non-balding scalp, I really wonder why!?
Nice explanation, it makes sense, but I would not risk bicalutamida without 5ar blocker in any dosage.