Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JaneyElizabeth Thank you my friend, I read your blog I saw your story, a great story, you went through a lot, your words carry your knowledge.

Women reach a peak of up to 400pg before ovulation, but for a short period of time.

But I understood what you meant, we need to leave our hormone levels equivalent to that of an adult woman from 6 to 12 months.
On AA, do you think the MPA would be better than the CPA for a cis man?

I start to wonder if estradiol E2 would not be better alone, I read several cases of TRANS patients not being able to leave testosterone at low levels even with CPA, I am afraid of the FEEDback that this can cause in the receptors and in the axis itself, would MPA be safer? I don't care to feminize, I would just find GYNO bad, I didn't have gyno yet with CPA, I used hormones when I was 18 years old (I'm 27 now)(propionate test , stanazolol , nandrolene and too many others for a maybe 2 years , a considerable amount of hormones, I even developed a little gyno at the time but it stopped and my chest never came back but never evolved, whoever looks does not realize that I have gyno but I know I have since I was young, but very little, I read that you said that you may have duct obstruction I don't know if I would fit in that, maybe, I didn't know it existed, thanks for the knowledge.
Thank you for your attention and affection with this topic

Last edited:

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks @JaneyElizabeth , I don't know what to say, your posts are loaded with emotion and knowledge, you express yourself very well,

Thank you for sharing your empirical experiences with AA.

I will read about some cycles of SERMS to be able to reconcile with CPA and estrogen without harming the effects of estrogens due to the fact that SERMS inhibits its effect. until you get satisfactory edible results and then think about maintenance.
My whole therapeutic regimen is:
I'm using 12.5mg CPA day on/ day off
5mg oral minoxidil (I was using topical and oral, I increased the dose of the oral and removed the topic) (topic ends with the texture of my hair)
1 mg finasteride.
2.75 mg oestrogel topic per day.

I will slowly increase the dose, I have been on this therapeutic regimen for about 35 days.

I saw some studies that 10mg of CPA already considerably drops T, I tried to start with the lowest possible dose of CPA since its half-life is 30 hours.

I'm going to study a little more about it, I'm going to read a little bit about MPA and compare it with CPA, funny that CPA has many effects that help hair regrowth that we might not even imagine, like the reduction of blood cortisol levels, I saw your photos, your The results are incredible! and I find it even more impressive now, because you said that you started HRT only at the age of 49, but you have rejuvenated a lot.

Thanks for explaining me about your dosages and letting me know that AA leaves a false impression of an increase in E for the body, perhaps using AA and a small dose of oral E2 may be able to maintain an adult female level. But I agree that the use of AA makes everything very crazy, maybe a larger dose of E2 is safer maybe consider it for maintenance but @bridgeburn and you prove to me that feminization is inevitable if you want regrowth , but that's what I want.,

Thanks like you said it is difficult to find that kind of knowledge.

You said you like marijuana, we're the same, just living different lives, thanks for sharing

ps: I also use medical marijuana for 4 years

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish there was an easier way to preemptively stop gyno/breast development

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard of a couple of guys using topical liposomal bi-estro without sides like gyno and low libido. The nearest thing to a cure is liposomal Duta so it would make sense that estrogen that stayed in the scalp would cause fewer side effects. I would like to give it a go but as I get gyno & brain fog from low dose finasteride it's probably to higher a risk.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard of a couple of guys using topical liposomal bi-estro without sides like gyno and low libido. The nearest thing to a cure is liposomal Duta so it would make sense that estrogen that stayed in the scalp would cause fewer side effects. I would like to give it a go but as I get gyno & brain fog from low dose finasteride it's probably to higher a risk.
I’ve heard duta doesn’t have to be liposomal for it work well topically. It’s just that you have to be careful not to use it too frequently or it’ll build up.

I’ve seen good results from bi-estro too. I think estrogen is underutilized in a lot of regimens. What it does is two fold in conjunction with other treatments: 1) It’s a growth agonist, especially when you also microneedle, 2) it downregulates ARs, increasing the effectiveness of AR blockers like Keto cream and RU so you don’t have to gradually increase dosage.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno isn't an issue for me since I'm transitioning, but I'm of the opinion that breast reduction is a hell of a lot cheaper than a hair transplant. I guess there will be some scarring, but the same goes for a transplant.
edit:
Actually it's a lot more expensive than I thought, although it depends where you live. I guess they're about the same cost, but I'd still prefer the hormonal route for results .

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno isn't an issue for me since I'm transitioning, but I'm of the opinion that breast reduction is a hell of a lot cheaper than a hair transplant. I guess there will be some scarring, but the same goes for a transplant.
edit:
Actually it's a lot more expensive than I thought, although it depends where you live. I guess they're about the same cost, but I'd still prefer the hormonal route for results .
In my country gyno surgery is about 1400$ without the mandatory blood tests and consultation
Edit: my currency is sh*t now so i guess it's about 2000$

Last edited:

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

In my country gyno surgery is about 1400$ without the mandatory blood tests and consultation
Edit: my currency is sh*t now so i guess it's about 2000$
Oh that's not bad at all. I looked up some average prices and was finding $7000 USD+

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know who knows is FtM's but eh, they don't like outsiders asking about their process. For anyone interested in seeing some breast removal pics, they can go to the unhappily named Reddit site FtMP%$*. It's also instructive to see what rampant testosterone supplementation can do in terms of body hair growth <shudders>
Some beast reduction looks passable, others you can tell something is off. Considering breast growth on hrt for most cases is secondary to cis females, the results could be better.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve heard duta doesn’t have to be liposomal for it work well topically. It’s just that you have to be careful not to use it too frequently or it’ll build up.

I’ve seen good results from bi-estro too. I think estrogen is underutilized in a lot of regimens. What it does is two fold in conjunction with other treatments: 1) It’s a growth agonist, especially when you also microneedle, 2) it downregulates ARs, increasing the effectiveness of AR blockers like Keto cream and RU so you don’t have to gradually increase dosage.
I'm going to experiment with an RU + bi-estro combo.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 months maintenance on Dutasteride 0.5mg temples have degraded a little since but the rest seems to be doing fine.
886541B6-8DEB-420B-9CF5-23F9C84F620A.jpeg
9465B37A-916F-4B0C-B564-EEF916077E21.jpeg

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but if someone already has a hyperandrogenism from finasteride (like not responding well and already developed slight gyno). Would taking something like topical biestro (estrodiol and estriol) still not yield any result?

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that it might enhance maintenance along with finasteride if used on the scalp but it might be feminizing. You would want to desist if you saw any more gyno. Some claim that estriol doesn't attach to the breast receptors very well but I don't think that that has been verified.

At this point, I need regrowth more than anything. I am planning to give this a shot since there was someone here who was able to get regrowth almost everywhere (including thinning sides) with biestro, keto cream, microneedling, oils and strict diet.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to wikipedia, topical estradiol has a half life of 36.5 hours, albeit in a gel form. There isn't a topical one listed for estriol, but it says the oral and IV versions are about half that of estradiol. So I was thinking I may apply that EOD? As far as RU goes, I'll probably be doing about 25mg (0.5mL) 2x a day since the half life is so short, and I only have issues on my hairline so I don't need much. On bi-estro days I could do RU only once maybe. I'm not exactly sure how I want to structure it. I don't know how those substances would be best sequenced, one could impede the other's absorption? RU has a molecular weight of 369.34, and both estradiol and estriol are in the upper 200's.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to wikipedia, topical estradiol has a half life of 36.5 hours, albeit in a gel form. There isn't a topical one listed for estriol, but it says the oral and IV versions are about half that of estradiol. So I was thinking I may apply that EOD? As far as RU goes, I'll probably be doing about 25mg (0.5mL) 2x a day since the half life is so short, and I only have issues on my hairline so I don't need much. On bi-estro days I could do RU only once maybe. I'm not exactly sure how I want to structure it. I don't know how those substances would be best sequenced, one could impede the other's absorption? RU has a molecular weight of 369.34, and both estradiol and estriol are in the upper 200's.
The only problem I see is the estradiol having a light Dalton weight as although it absorbs very well it won't hang around where we really need it( in the scalp) that's why it's preferable in liposomal form. I have noticed that the AllVia bi-estro is liposomal so you may get away with using less often. The half life may well apply to the whole body effect.
I also found RU went systemic rather quickly too. I didn't really have an issue with application of RU as it dried quickly and wasn't visible after 5 mins. So you could stack if time is an issue.

Last edited: